Chapter 80

When he sat down and rested for a while, Lin Chengyu also came down from the opposite building. He put aside his raincoat and took off his coat, and naturally sat next to Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao glanced at him and handed him a bottle of water. After thinking about it, he took it out of his pocket and gave him some snacks.

"Thank you," Jiang Xiao said.

The heavy rain outside showed no sign of stopping.

Lin Chengyu couldn't help laughing at once. He carefully put away the things Jiang Xiao gave him, and picked a peach-flavored fruit candy from it. After putting it in his mouth, a faint sweetness filled it.

"Between the two of us, there is no need to thank

him ." There are also many people who know him in the school. He was in Huayang International before the transfer. Many students there, besides going abroad, preferred Nanlian University and Yongjiang. The company is not small in Liujiang, and with his face, it is also well-known in small circles.

Such a young master climbs stairs to deliver goods?

Lin Chengyu has long passed the time to care about others' eyes. After others saw it, he saw that many speculations were not as good as Jiang Xiao's hair. On the contrary, he also met someone who was a little familiar in it. The girl lived in Lin's old house. Nearby, there are also business contacts. After meeting him, he looked disbelief, and after seeing him for a long time, he didn't dare to recognize it.

The other party also knows a little bit.

"It's for... then who?"

"He has a name, Jiang Xiao, and he doesn't need to hide it like this," Lin Chengyu glanced at her, "Your student council president, remember to take care of him."

"I still Can you not take care of him?" The girl sighed, "What do you think he did so tired of yourself? It will be the same if you send it tomorrow in a rainstorm." The

money earned by a few boxes of hand warmers is really not that much. Don't say that Fang Lin's body is not enough to see, even if it is placed on Jiang Xiao now, it is not very important.

But Lin Chengyu knew why, he shook his head, didn't talk to the other party any more, turned around and went downstairs to look for Jiang Xiao.

Although it is in business, students don't have much money, and the money they can earn from them is also limited, but the most important thing is attitude.

It is said that it will be delivered to your door today, whether it is rainy or not, the delivery will be delivered. Consumers have eyes. If merchants are sincere and can fulfill their service promises, they will have trust from this feel.

The trust between consumers and merchants is something that you can't buy with much money.

Two people gave priority to the few buildings without elevators. Finished the ones that were a little bit more difficult. The ones with elevators in the next few buildings were easier. It was a little over noon when they were all delivered. After the dining time in the cafeteria, Lin Chengyu pulled them. Jiang Xiao went to the shop to eat dumplings.

It's still raining outside. This meal is for Jiang Xiao. The owner of the dumpling shop has newly developed dumplings filled with tomatoes and scrambled eggs. He has been highly recommending it. Jiang Xiao was kind enough to order one, but it's not unpalatable. It's a bit inconsistent with his taste, so I can't get used to it.

He ate one, frowned slightly, his chopsticks stagnated there, and he didn't stretch it into the bowl anymore.

Lin Chengyu noticed it, and reached out to change the two people's plates.

His portion was stuffed with regular cabbage and pork, and he had just brought it up and he hadn't started using his chopsticks.

"Let's eat," Lin Chengyu said, "classes will be in at two o'clock."

Jiang Xiao stared at him for a moment, Lin Chengyu had already started to move his chopsticks.

The last two rushed to class after eating and stepped on the class bell to get in.

During the break, Lin Chengyu asked Jiang Xiao: "Have you ever thought of opening a store after having been in business for so long?"

Jiang Xiao has a store and it is much more convenient. It is a bit troublesome to pick up goods in the bedroom all the time. Physical stores are very necessary in the long run.

"I have thought about it," Jiang Xiao said, "I want to get it in the near future."

He has always had plans in this regard.

Jiang Xiao has been doing a small business for so long. Before, he did it on the move. At the beginning, he could do this to save costs, but after a long time, he must have a physical store.

He is planning for so long, not because of the tens of thousands of tens of thousands of profits in each single business. Jiang Xiao wants to build his own brand, and then to his own company, this is his business.