Chapter 117

When Lin Heyuan and Jiang Xiao were together, they were still young. Although Lin Chengyu was so jealous that he went crazy after knowing it, he had hope in his heart and felt that the two of them could not go on.

Not blindly, it is true.

Lin Chengyu had inquired about the situation of the Lin family. The parents were not easy to talk about. Both he and Jiang Xiao were too young to fully decide their life trajectory. The separation ending is predictable.

But Fu Ruoyan was different. At the beginning, he was very aggressive. He was determined to return to Fu's house and then came back. The kind of aggressiveness that was bound to Jiang Xiao would be even stronger.

He does have the ability to choose, and he can't prevent it. Lin Chengyu's only chance of winning is that Jiang Xiao is not in love with him at the moment.

But Jiang Xiao had a good impression of him, and he trusted Fu Ruoyan. After the rebirth matter was said, the level of trust had reached the level that made Lin Chengyu's heart tremble.

Rebirth is already Jiang Xiao's most important secret, not one of them.

If Fu Ruoyan knew all this...

he felt as if only one step, the most critical step, would be enough for Jiang Xiao to walk towards Fu Ruoyan.

The feeling of heartbeat often only takes a moment, especially if it is already on the basis of enough good feelings. Fu Ruoyan is not Lin Heyuan who has no choice. Once he catches someone, there is no possibility of letting go.

"You and Jiang Xiao inappropriate," Fu Road if the words, "To be honest, I do not understand why you two are back together."

Lin Yu as: "the two of us right is inappropriate, not your final say."

But this time Lin Chengyu was somewhat visceral, and felt guilty in his heart.

"You know what you are doing yourself, you are already grateful if you don't beat you after I heard it," Fu Ruoyan sneered, "You wait, it won't take long."

Lin Chengyu said this, but he didn't panic, only he knew it. Jiang Xiao is the softest place on his heart, no one can touch it.

He wanted to know what Jiang Xiao thought, but how could Jiang Xiao tell him this.

Jiang Xiao didn't fully understand it yet. He felt that Fu Ruoyan was special to him. Jiang Xiao didn't resist his touch. He also told himself in his heart that maybe he could try. Fu Ruoyan is a very good person.

But once it was about to reach that pass, he couldn't tell.

Maybe he couldn't accept such a change for a while, or maybe he always felt that something was missing.

Fu Ruoyan knew it too, but he was not discouraged, just as he and Lin Chengyu said, only a little bit, the time won't take long.

After knowing the secret of Jiang Xiao's rebirth, what compensation can he give him? Lin Chengyu could do it long ago. It is not Fu Ruoyan's turn. Moreover, Jiang Xiao's ability to act is also infinite at the current scale. Jiang Xiao wants to make up for it. There is no need to rely on others.

Jiang Xiao's small factory closed down, and he has saved many small factories in his life.

Some factories with high cost performance or with special craftsmanship, after opening up their sales channels online and making money, Zhongsen behind Infinity has followed suit. Zhongsen has mastered many production technologies, from the production of CNC machine tools to high-intelligence production lines. Some small factories have made money, and it is inevitable to complete the technological transformation. When the quality is improved and the output is expanded, it will naturally be sold on Jiang Xiao's unlimited side, forming a big cycle.

Each line of this development has benefits, and all three parties have benefited.

Especially at this point in time, Infinity has already begun to invest in its own physical factories.

There are many time-honored delicacies in Lishi, ranging from pastries to roasted meat, and some dried fruit preserves, but they are only sold locally, mainly because it is difficult to guarantee the quality during transportation, and it is easy to deteriorate, and the sales area is naturally limited. NS.

Jiang Xiao took the initiative to contact. Zhongsen has technical advantages in preservation and mass production. The time-honored brand has recipes and tastes. The combination of the two and the infinite lead. The products produced are not only infinitely exclusive, but Jiang Xiao is the investment and construction of the factory. , He also holds shares.

It is indispensable to expand your reputation, strengthen cooperation, and strengthen yourself at the same time.

Fu Ruoyan saw him doing this before, and he only felt that he had planned and implemented it carefully, and he still didn't understand where Jiang Xiao's business philosophy came from. Now he fully understands it.

Jiang Xiao is such a person. Many times he does not need others to compensate. He will compensate himself for some important shortcomings.

But on the emotional side, to be honest, a few meals and a few gifts are nothing at this time. Fu Ruoyan himself felt that he just wanted to be nice to him, but he himself thought that these things were far from enough.

However, during the recent period, Jiang Xiao's family is going to move to a new house.

Xia Wanwan bought it with money. Although she didn't make as much money as Jiang Xiao, the accounting firm had a lot of business, and she still paid for a house. Housing prices have risen in recent years, and she feels that if she doesn't buy it, she will increase even more in the future.

Although the house I live in is still fine, it is not very suitable at this point of time. At that time, I bought a second-hand house. The soundproofing effect of the old house was not good. Xia Wanwan and Jiang Xiao had jobs and had different daily schedules. Now the work situation is complicated. There is no separate living room at home, it is small, and it is often inconvenient. So Xia Wanwan picked it up and picked a duplex.

There are more than two hundred square meters on the double deck. It is enough for her and her son to live together. The rooms are separated up and down, so you don't need to disturb each other. The location is also good and close to the company.

After buying it, the house will be delivered in June, but it still needs renovation. Xia Wanwan wanted to pretend to be by herself. She had never renovated the house in her life, but she was very interested, but she soon discovered that she seemed to be more than one interested.

She knows both Xiao Lin and Xiao Fu, and she can see the relationship with her son, but how she wants to choose every year is not something she has interfered with.

But anyway, maintaining a good relationship with Xia's mother is also necessary to chase people.

So Xia Wanwan discovered that the two men beat her with blood.

Especially for such a big decoration, Lin Chengyu, as a practitioner, does have a great advantage in this regard. Designers, decoration materials, and home appliances and furniture are all recommended by him.

"And I've been renovating recently. They are all installed similarly. They are new houses. If Aunt Xia wants to take a look, it will be a variety of inspirations," Lin Chengyu said. He glanced at Jiang Xiao again, "I will also go to Xiaoxiao. Let's take a look."

Jiang Xiao didn't need to think about it, but also knew which house he was looking at.

That set of villas that Lin Chengyu bought together with the entire plot of land.

At this time, Fu Ruoyan was also nearby. He has been closely following Jiang Xiao during this period. Jiang Xiao is naturally concerned about the house decoration. When Xia Wanwan bought the house, Zhongsen's first investment fund just arrived. He was too busy to look at it, and he agreed to wait for the decoration. Stay with your mother when you are.

No matter how much money is made, it is not as important as the family.

Xia Wanwan didn't know anything about her previous life. She was recently interested in decoration. When she heard about it, of course she simply wanted to take a look.

Jiang Xiao was dragged away by her, and his mother Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu were both present, but he was at a loss as to what to do.

Especially when it comes to the place, it feels familiar and unfamiliar.

Xia Wanwan went to see the paint and furniture. For the first time she was renovating, she had to take a closer look at the wallpaper and wood floors, but Jiang Xiao didn't dare to enter the door.

He looked at the curtains on the outer wall or the floor-to-ceiling windows, and he knew that Lin Chengyu was basically decorated according to the original appearance. Maybe the materials were changed to better ones, but there was no change in that appearance.

Jiang Xiao felt top-heavy at a glance. He sat down on the stone bench in the garden outside and looked down at his feet.

He has lived in this place for ten years, and his memory is not unprofound. Looking at the past, the memory that rushes over can't be suppressed.

Of course, in addition to these the same, there are other differences.

The place is much bigger.

The reason why I could only see half of the lake view from the bedroom in my previous life was because Jiang Xiao didn't buy the best location. His house was separated from the lake by a building, of course only half of it could be seen.

This time Lin Chengyu directly added that piece of land near the lake, which means that the whole place is more than twice the size, and the house itself is slightly enlarged, but more places are gardens, probably considering that Jiang Xiao likes to plant Some things, I also like the lush feeling of some plants in the house. He manages everything up and down very well, and every tree is full of life.

Lin Chengyu retained some and changed some.

This feeling of resemblance and dissimilarity makes Jiang Xiao mixed.

He sat there quietly for a while, and heard the gurgling water again.

The garden is so big that it is indeed a pity not to be a fish pond.

The original developer of the entire villa community has done a new Chinese style. Lin Chengyu has not changed much in style, but the details are more exquisite. The garden in this villa is also, with small bridges and flowing water, twists and turns. The fish pond is not one piece, yes. The creek turned and turned and connected, very elegant, exactly the style that Xia Wanwan liked.

You could see where Jiang Xiao was sitting as soon as he turned his head. He saw a few small goldfish swimming slowly over there, golden and red staggered, with bulging eyes, as big as a palm.

Fat fish.

When Jiang Xiao went to the aquarium, he liked this little goldfish the most. The orange one was the best. The owner said it was called a golden hazel, but he bought it several times. It may be an environmental problem or maybe It's because he doesn't understand breeding methods, and it's a pity that he can't live long each time.

Several of them are orange, similar to the ones he bought before.

Jiang Xiao refused to go in, Lin Chengyu also knew.

After welcoming Mama Xia, he stood not far away and watched. He didn't dare to speak until he found Jiang Xiao was staring at the fish, and then he opened his mouth cautiously.

"I remember you liked it," he said, "this time I will keep it well, and the fish pond has been remodeled, so it won't die anymore."

Jiang Xiao was taken aback: "Do you remember this?"

He never complained to the other party. Regarding the fish, he thought Lin Chengyu had no time to care about it at that time.

"Of course I remember." Lin Chengyu said, "I, I also care about you."

He knew it at that time.

Seeing Jiang Xiao pitying his fat fish, I also wanted to check with him where there is a problem with the rockery fish pond at home, renovate it, or find an aquarist to see what's wrong.

But he has been very busy and kept pushing things back. When Lin Chengyu finally had time, he asked someone to buy a new fish. He found that Jiang Xiao had shoveled out the fish pond and planted a carambola tree.

He lost interest and stopped raising fish.

Fish is just a small thing, and there are more so-called "small things" in the back. If I realized at that time, I would always be too late.