Chapter 98

When eating breakfast, Fu Ruoyan never gave up on Lin Chengyu's verbal blow, I don't know if he was unintentional or intentional.

Anyway, he is happy if his rival is upset.

Lin Chengyu was very jealous, but he didn't catch him.

"...Xiao Xiao recognizes the bed? I feel like I didn't sleep well last night," Fu Ruoyan mentioned that this was not to irritate people, but was really worried. "When I saw you in the morning, I didn't have much energy when I got up."

Jiang Xiao recognized the bed. But more importantly, he was nervous. He fell asleep vaguely at two o'clock in the morning. He opened his eyes at five or six o'clock in the morning, and he didn't sleep for a few hours.

But he is young now, and his face is radiant again.

He originally wanted to make breakfast, but Fu Ruona dared to let him do it. He was not sleeping well, pushed him into the room to change clothes, and then went out to buy it by himself.

"It's okay," Jiang Xiao

said, "I'll talk about it after this time." "Then you can eat more," Fu Ruoyan sandwiched him with a piece of cake, "I will add some aromatherapy in the room tonight, which will help you sleep. "

Lin Chengyu sitting aside: "..."

Fu Ruoyan is pretending to live together here! Just stay for a few days!

We have lived together for fifteen years, do you think I don't know if Xiaoxiao has any problems with her bed?

He didn't dare to make trouble today, holding his breath, Jiang Xiao quickly finished breakfast. Of course he was wearing the suit that Fu Ruoyan gave him today, without a watch on his wrist.

Fu Ruoyan also saw it.

Lin Chengyu thought of it before he came. He put a tie clip on Jiang Xiao on the way, and he put a new watch on his wrist.

It's really new. It's not the same as last time. At first glance, he bought it newly.

"It was originally prepared for Xiao Xiao," he said. "You don't want it. If you don't like it, I will buy a new one. Will you listen to me this time?"

"Xiao Xiao, I didn't make a fuss. This is a business."

"I also hope that your company's business will go smoother."

Because Lin Chengyu knows that this is not just a superficial thing.

Many people in the business field are snobbery. They can quickly judge their net worth based on their various costumes. It is not easy for Jiang Xiao to start from nothing. These people are always unavoidable. Lin Cheng doesn't want others to look down on him or bully him.

During the Shenzhen Trade Fair, he didn't care about Yongjiang's affairs, so he wanted to spend time with Jiang Xiao.

Infinity is divided into two groups. Ye Miaomiao took people to see the exhibition booth in the venue, and Jiang Xiao and his company also had their own exhibition booth.

Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan went to Jian and met people who could not be seen in the booth.

There are seniors from Nanlian, and many of them have already shown their fists in all walks of life, especially those from a few large trading companies. Jiang Xiao quickly talked about placing a few pretty good orders.

He also met with the heads of several chambers of commerce, many of whom have also heard of his thriving small companies.

"You are young," the other party glanced at him up and down, revealing a very kind smile, "I will have the opportunity to cooperate more in the future."

Jiang Xiao is surrounded by Fu Ruoyan and Lin Chengyu. In the Shenzhen market, many people know him. Fu Ruoyan said, after all, Fu Zonglin has brought many people to him since he was a child.

Lin Chengyu is even more so. Yongjiang has successively bought several pieces of land in Shenzhen in recent years. Now he is already a well-known local developer. He has a lot of dealings with real estate development. The relationship between Lin family and his father is as broad as that. He also knows many people in Shenzhen.

Those who can be held by these two stars do not know what kind of background they are.

Jiang Xiao wears that suit. He is long and good-looking. The tailor-made suit brings out a touch of extravagance. He speaks well and is not stage fright. At a young age, the company has not graduated from university, and the company is already very large. , Really like a young master who came out to experience.

Once so many conditions are combined, others naturally have more guesses about his background, and they are willing to say a few more words to Jiang Xiao.

Sometimes, this kind of illusion is really needed in the business field. This is a kind of trust and a different look that is born from the heart of others. This is often the opportunity for communication.

This is exactly what Lin Chengyu hopes to see. He is happy to be Jiang Xiao's backing and make his path smoother.

Jiang Xiao's biggest gains were the park committees of several large industrial parks. They talked about the network sales of factories in the parks.

"Does have a few doing," the other told him, "but online sales are not doing well, still groping process, Jiang boss also involved in this talent going to do?"

After an affirmative answer, and the other is no more Accidentally, he laughed and teased him instead.

"Internet, you young people's new things, we can't get them at our age. If you get some signs by then, remember to pull the old man."

Jiang Xiao will talk about something more than he imagined. Much smoother.

Nowadays, sellers, websites, and consumers are in the process of groping, so although online shopping has already emerged, physical sales and offline sales are still the mainstream, as evidenced by the enthusiasm at the Shenzhen Fair.

It is too late to wait until it is fully developed.

In fact, Jiang Xiao's sales website has already been established. It is now in 2009. Based on his many physical stores and over 100,000 members, there is already a technical department in Infinite, and the sales website has been completed. Several of the most important technical construction and security guarantees will be available soon.

He has been able to show the pages and modules of the website to partners on his portable computer.

The website goes online is a matter of the technical department, and the content inside is Jiang Xiao's matter.

Choosing at this time was also considered by Jiang Xiao.

Now, he can no longer bother to explain the benefits and actual operation of online sales to the other party. This is already a relatively mature sales channel. Many online sales websites have been launched and have a certain scale, but they have not formed a monopoly. .

But just like Jiang Xiao's shop name, he can give partners a more generous cooperation experience, which is a two-way choice.

Early in the morning, Jiang Xiao greeted some of the suppliers he had been cooperating with for a long time, and many agreed to cooperate when the Jiang Xiao online store went online. After all, multiple sales channels are not a bad thing.

Jiang Xiao has a very successful brick-and-mortar store, but it is far from enough for him and those dealers to supply goods. When the website goes live, he will bring in more partners and give consumers more choices.

Therefore, the Shenzhen Trade Fair is a necessary path for Jiang Xiao to develop an online shopping mall.

The previous partner Jiang Xiao was carefully selected by herself. Except for some powerful large distributors, he has been in the department store business for so long. He knows which factories have guaranteed the quality of the goods. He also hopes to have direct contact with these manufacturers. Sexual cooperation.

There are so many shopping websites. Jiang Xiao hopes that his website can be distinguished from other websites. It is not a small retailer-to-person model, but a direct-to-consumer model of dealers and manufacturers with a large inventory. This is the most obvious. That is, without intermediate links, the price can be very low, while the quality can be guaranteed.

In general, large distributors and manufacturers will not ship to individuals, but with Jiang Xiao, a middleman who guarantees sales volume through a "group buying" sales model, this road will work.

A lot of work needs to be prepared before the website goes live. The opportunity of the Shenzhen Trade Fair is very important, and it can be regarded as a race against time.

Jiang Xiao came early in the morning and talked with several garden committees. Dozens of factory representatives who had booths below were also recommended by the garden committee to talk to Jiang Xiao for a day.

It's not over yet, and dinner is also a business place.

This was a cocktail party organized by the Chamber of Commerce. There were a lot of people, and Jiang Xiao had serious business. When it comes to the company's cooperation, Lin Chengyu couldn't really be so clingy. He was held back for a while, and Jiang Xiao disappeared as soon as he turned around. NS.

The indispensable part of the reception is a toast to each other. Middle-aged entrepreneurs always have some drawbacks, that is, they love the wine table culture. He is worried that Jiang Xiao will find it difficult to turn around in this situation, so he hurried to find it, but it seemed that it was too late.

Jiang Xiao had already drunk a few glasses, the alcohol content was not low, whiskey, and even some people brought a collection of white wine, and poured small glasses one by one.

If the wine is mixed, it will be more vigorous.

Seeing this scene, Lin Chengyu naturally went up to help him in the first place.

"I'm here," he said with a smile on his face, "My little friend doesn't drink alcohol on weekdays. Today I am happy and gracious, but he really can't drink much. It

won't make everyone happy, he can't drink. Yes, it's the same for me to drink." It's

hard to get hard on the wine table, and it's even harder to turn your face.

After a while, even Fu Ruoyan came over.

The backgrounds of these young people are not simple, and no one will really pour them into them. You can't hide a few glasses of wine, but they can only stop at the point, not to the point of vomiting.

Fu Ruoyan participated in a lot of cocktail parties, and he was used to it. These few cups were nothing to him, but he didn't expect Jiang Xiao to react greatly, more than he thought.

Fortunately, everything that should be talked about is almost finished, and all the people that should be met have been met. It is also appropriate to leave at this point in time.

Jiang Xiao drank those glasses of whiskey. On the surface it looked okay, but his face was a little red. He drank a few more glasses of water behind him, and he sat there and chatted with others for a while, but he was out of the reception door. , He couldn't hold it immediately.

As soon as the legs became weak, the road was unsteady.

"The amount of drinking at night is very bad." Lin Chengyu reacted quickly. He seemed to have expected this. He reached out his hand to help the person and talked to Fu Ruoyan, with a serious and serious expression. It's good if you can or don't attend the reception."

Today's situation is special, it is rare to have such a chance to get together, but Lin Chengyu doesn't want him to fight like this for some ordinary business in the future.

As long as the business is profitable, those who drink or not will rush to do it.

Jiang Xiao's drink volume is at most two glasses of red wine.

The amount of drinking depends on his talent. Jiang Xiao's talent is very poor, and he can't get out of practice. In his previous life, when he was a small factory, he had more of this kind of bureau. I wanted to irrigate, but I didn't get it out much in the end.

The body may be broken like this.