Chapter 133

Fu Ruoyan had a very happy New Year's Eve. He always felt like he was in a dream when he and Jiang Xiao were together.

Enough tossing on the night of New Year's Eve, and waking up late the next morning, he bowed his head and kissed Jiang Xiao's forehead. He was not awake yet.

Jiang Xiao was really tired last night, and I deeply realized that it was really necessary to emphasize the sound insulation problem during the renovation.

When he got up in the morning, Fu Ruoyan put on his home coat, and he subconsciously went to look for his mobile phone to see if anyone came to him for work.

But with a hand in his pocket, instead of taking out the phone, he took out a small box.

The small red velvet box is of the kind commonly used in gold and jewelry stores, and it is heavy. There is a writing note on it, which looks like Jiang Xiao's handwriting.

-New Year's money.

The brackets were added to Fu Ruoyan, and a little bear logo was drawn.

He opened it and saw that there was a whole shiny gold bar in the box, with the engraving of all the best, and the back turned it over to see that it was fortune and treasure.

The new year's money was indeed too heavy, and I don't know when Jiang Xiao stuffed it into his pocket.

Fu Ruoyan wanted to laugh when he saw it, and he felt that this was something Jiang Xiao could think of in his little head. He turned his head and wanted to ask, but Jiang Xiao was sleeping right now, and he didn't want to bother.

He took the little gold nugget and went downstairs with a smile, when he met Xia Wanwan.

"Are you still asleep every year?"

Xia Wanwan is already eating breakfast, and I did too much yesterday, so I can eat it when I warm it up.

"By the way, Xiao Fu, give you this. Auntie wishes you a happy new year." She handed Fu Ruoyan a red envelope. "It's a habit at home, there is not much money, but the New Year, there is a good omen. It hasn't started every year. ? "

" ah, did not play, all right, New Year let him sleep a while. "

Fu Ruoyan didn't refuse, but warm in his heart, bowed his head and said thank you Auntie, and then accepted it.

When Jiang Xiao woke up, he told Jiang Xiao about this, and then asked: "Did you give the gold bars because the red envelope was too big to fit in your pocket?"

Xia Wanwan gave the red envelope too thick and full It's a big bag.

"There is also the reason," Jiang Xiao lazily climbed on his shoulders, "Although people say gold is tacky, I think it's good, hard currency, it's more suitable for new year's money, it's blessed. I'm so lucky. I have chosen to give it to you. If you don't like it, you have to like it. There is no way."

To be honest, Jiang Xiao also had trouble choosing gifts. He didn't know what Fu Ruoyan was lacking, as if he lacked nothing. So he bought a little mess of food, clothing, shelter, and transportation, and when he thought of the new year's money, he simply bought the most tangible thing.

Nothing Fu Ruoyan didn't like, everything Jiang Xiao gave was good.

He also prepared some gifts for Jiang Xiao during the New Year, especially many, waiting for him on the first day of the new year. But before he had time to show him one by one, the call for work came over.

After answering this call, he and Jiang Xiao's dreamlike life seemed to be pulled back into the complicated reality.

On New Year's Day, the first day of the movie that Fu Zonglin voted for was released.

This film literally grabbed nearly 40% of the film during the enthusiastic schedule of the Spring Festival. Before it was released, a large number of film critics were invited for the premiere. There have been a lot of praise comments, so the pre-sales of the movie are very good and record good.

Fu Zonglin died proudly. Yesterday, on New Year's Eve, he did not pretend to contact himself as before. Let alone yesterday, he seemed to be holding the winning ticket during this period of time. He didn't see Fu Ruoyan at all. It's nailed down. But it is already noon on the first day of the new year, and the first group of movie-goers have already walked out of the cinema. 2011 is already an era when the Internet is very developed. The speed of message transmission has been very fast, and film reviews will soon come out.