Chapter 156

This week passed and Lin Cheng's free time was over again, and the company began to look for him one after another.

Since the last foreign business development, he has made more money and has a lot of work. Lin Chengyu was a standard workaholic before, but now because of Jiang Xiao, he finds that he can't calm down to do things at all.

He turned over a few pages of documents, and the more he looked at it, the more irritable he became. He wanted to push everything away, so he would get Jiang Xiao back to talk about it.

It's my own company anyway, no matter how many opinions the other partners have, he can't control him. Lin Chengyu said one thing in the workplace, no one dared to have an opinion, but Secretary Lin next to him was surprised when he heard his request, and he was a little bit hesitant.

"Mr Lin," she said, "These schedules are very important, I think you still..."

Lin Chengyu raised her head and glanced at her, and the look in her eyes made her subconsciously shut up.

"Set your position and do as I say," Lin Chengyu said, "You are just a secretary."

This secretary Lin is good at work and has been in the company for a long time. He handles part of his work and business trips. Things up. Occasionally, some self-esteem is very high, but Lin Chengyu also doesn't bother to care about her.

He did not expect that Secretary Lin stopped for a while and dared to speak like this.

"I've been by your side for so long, I'll just say it, you don't have to be so emotional," she said, her tone sounded euphemistic, but the meaning was obvious, "This person can't be lost, and I won't be back in a while. Already? But if the opportunity of the company is missed, there will not necessarily be an opportunity in the future."

Lin Chengyu has been busy for the past few years. There are several secretaries around her who are responsible for different tasks. She has followed for about five years, but it is also the same. Only achieved this position in the year.

Lin Chengyu usually doesn't care about her, and he is also very cold to outsiders, because he has a lot of work and talks with her.

In contrast, Secretary Lin thought that he was very different in this person's heart. She is the Secretary of the Board of Directors, and the people below are polite to her, but she gradually swells up.

She didn't know the past of Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao, what she saw was that he left each other for work time and time again.

Jiang Xiao didn't seem to have any comments. She called back several times according to Lin Chengyu's intentions. The other party was also gentle, never angry, and never had any comments.

Such inequality gave her the illusion that she was just a fixed lover who was kept. Jiang Xiao still looks good, has a good personality, and good cooking skills. It really fits the role she imagined.

Lin Chengyu never planned to show her the contents of his private life. He didn't know what she was thinking, so naturally he wouldn't explain it to her.

So from her perspective, why bother to abandon the company for the sake of a temper-tempered lover?

Secretary Lin thinks she is making suggestions and suggestions. She is very special. She is not an ordinary employee. She should point out the direction for her emotional boss. When Lin Chengyu gets back, she will know that what she said is right.

Besides, didn't Lin always care about Jiang Xiao?

She even felt that a lover who was brought up at home and obediently had no position as much as herself, who held a heavy weight in the company. Not everyone has done the position of president and secretary.

Then she found that Lin Chengyu looked at her with a strange look, as if looking at a idiot, then turned her head and tapped a few times on the keyboard.

"From today, you don't have to do it by my side," Lin Chengyu said, his tone was cold and indifferent, without a trace of ups and downs. "I just sent an email to the personnel department and will transfer you to a new position. Listen, you didn't. Qualifications point fingers at me, let alone mention Jiang Xiao, you don't deserve to mention him like that." After

transferring her, the company is really qualified for this position.

To be honest, Lin Chengyu couldn't even remember her full name. He was used to calling Secretary Lin, and there was no need to know more about others.

Excessive self-awareness.

The reason why he didn't expel him immediately was because Lin Chengyu remembered something.

He remembered that Jiang Xiao called himself a lot of calls before going on a business trip, what might be wrong. He was in the signing room at the time, and it was not suitable to reply to the past. He asked Secretary Lin to call back and tell Jiang Xiao that he was busy.

With her attitude, she didn't know what messy things she said to Jiang Xiao at that time to make the other person angry. It might be the situation in front of her.

When Jiang Xiao is found back, he will figure out the matter one by one, so keep someone for it, and it will be easy to check when the time comes.

If Jiang Xiao is really upset, it is not as simple as expelling him. He will let personnel make a negative report in the industry. The most common method is to clean up her, and then explain to Jiang Xiao, please forgive him.

He and Jiang Xiao have been together for so long, and the other party is still so angry for the first time.

After Lin Chengyu got out of Secretary Lin with a few words, he left the company, still feeling very uneasy.

Up to this point, even if his feelings were slow, he knew that the problem was not limited to Secretary Lin. She is just a small character who cannot be ranked, but she does expose the actual contradictions.

Lin Chengyu didn't want to expose his private life to others, but even such a person dared to treat Jiang Xiao like this, which shows his negligence.

Only then did he feel that he really didn't care enough about Jiang Xiao.

Especially in the past few years, I have been using busy work as an excuse. After waiting for him slowly, Jiang Xiao won't complain, and he naturally feels that there is no problem.

Lin Chengyu knew that he liked Jiang Xiao, otherwise he wouldn't be together for so long.

The two of them seem to have no name and distinction, but in reality they are indeed a couple who have lived for many years. The other half he believed in his heart could only be Jiang Xiao. But this kind of gratitude, love, dependence and other emotions are mixed together, so that he can't see clearly.

The other half got it too easily, he didn't learn to cherish it at all.

What's more, Lin Chengyu has always felt that feelings are not important in his life, at least not the most important, because of the influence of his previous experience. This illusory thing is unreliable and does not know when it will disappear.

But Jiang Xiao didn't know when he changed him.

This person didn't feel it when he was there, and when he left no news, he couldn't do anything anxiously.

He can't care about anything, he just wants to get Jiang Xiao back quickly.

The only clue lies with Jiang Xiao's friends who behaved very strangely recently.

Lin Chengyu knows that one of his best friends with Jiang Xiao is called Song He. At the beginning, the factory also had a partnership with him. When the factory made the most money, this person quit with the money, and later went to Teng Teng Finance, and now works as a senior in an investment institution. Manager, barely counted as Lin Chengyu in the same industry.

I called him a lot of calls before, but they were all prevaricated, and then I just stopped answering them.

He is already considered the best among Jiang Xiao's friends. Many of Jiang Xiao's friends are in their 30s and 40s, and most of them are not the kind of office workers who work 9 to 5, and many have moved away from Liujiang. Hang up, no one can find it.

Song He's company is not far away. When Lin Chengyu was looking for it by himself, he was avoided several times. This time he deliberately found a relationship with friends. With the excuses of other people's relationships and business, he saw it in the office. people.

Song He was thirty-nine years old, he was fat, he always smiled very kindly, like a Maitreya Buddha, and treated Jiang Xiao like a big brother.

The relationship with Lin Chengyu was okay when Jiang Xiao was there. He even cooperated in business a few years ago, but when we met today, it was like meeting an enemy.

Lin Chengyu could not help but closed the office door with his backhand.

He must ask clearly today.

"Big Brother Song, please tell me Jiang Xiao's whereabouts, I have been looking for him for a long time," Lin Chengyu said sincerely, "Did he go somewhere to relax? I have some misunderstandings with him, and I want to explain to him face to face. I didn't do well before, and I'll apologize." After

he locked the door, there were four people in the office, Lin Chengyu, Song He, the friend who brought Lin Chengyu, and Song He's wife who happened to be here to deliver the medicine. The confrontation, the atmosphere is very bad.

The relationship between Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao is known to everyone present. Although these two people are same-sex couples, they have been in a relationship for many years. They have experienced a lot and are richer than ordinary couples.

Song Heyi, who has always been eloquent, saw his face pale, and didn't listen to what he said and didn't want to see him at all.

"You get out of here, get out now," he pointed to the door, "you are not worthy to mention Xiao Jiang with me."

Lin Chengyu also expected that he would have a bad attitude before coming, and Song He would not have a good time during this time, but Can't keep arguing.

"I really want to apologize to Jiang Xiao," he bowed to Song He, "please tell me, I don't worry about him being outside for so long."

He was already trying his best to stay calm, in fact, He didn't know how to describe how flustered he was with Song He.

He was separated from Jiang Xiao on a business trip before, and he knew in his heart that the man was waiting at home and he would see it as soon as he got home, but this time it was different. He was not sure whether Jiang Xiao would come back.

He didn't reply to the news all the time, as if he didn't care about himself anymore, as if...want to part with himself.

Lin Chengyu didn't want to break up with Jiang Xiao. He didn't know what happened to other couples breaking up. Jiang Xiao had never had a fight before. This time, it was enough to make him afraid.

But no matter how good his attitude was, Song He didn't show any signs of softening. As he said, he didn't know that he was suddenly stimulated by his words, so he picked up the ashtray on the table and threw it at him.

His hands were not weak, and the glass ashtray flew out and hit Lin Chengyu's forehead, and soon it appeared black and blue, and the sharp corner struck a piece on the top of his head. Lin Chengyu reached out and touched it. He saw There are blood stains on the fingers.

"I told you to fuck off! Did you hear me!" Song He was snarling, "You are not allowed to mention Jiang Xiao! You will never want to see him again for the rest of your life! Bastard! Unfamiliar white-eyed wolf! You will always be worthy Not on him! What's your point, it's the biggest mistake in Jiang Xiao's life!"

He couldn't hear the yelling behind him, like swear words, so excited.

His wife stretched out her hand to help him follow the breath, shaking her hand to find him a quick-acting pill.

Lin Chengyu also knows her. The two couples have always had very good personalities, but this time she didn't even speak.

Lin Chengyu stretched out his hand to cover the wound on his forehead. He looked at the other party, feeling a little strange.

In addition to showing resistance to him, Song He and his wife shed tears at this moment.

A middle-aged couple who had gone through ups and downs, it was early to the time when there were tears not flicking, but today's tears seemed to be unstoppable, and they cried while scolding him.

The friend who brought him didn't understand how this happened, and was shocked.

When the couple quarreled, he always tried to persuade them to make peace and not to persuade them to separate. He came out and said, "Always let two people meet, we can communicate in everything, we..."

Lin Chengyu heard Song He sneered, tearing his eyes away. Wipe it off and said: "You let him communicate with the ghost."