Chapter 59

Lin Chengyu had always felt that his previous life was a hurdle that he couldn't get out of.

On the one hand, his previous life became his obsession; on the other hand, it was Jiang Xiao's nightmare.

He knew that he had done badly before, and has been trying to make up for it, but because of Jiang Xiao's resistance, he was wrong in everything he did, and he couldn't find a way when he was anxious. possible.

Jiang Xiao didn't believe him.

But after thinking about it, it wasn't that Jiang Xiao wanted to look at him with a negative filter, it was his own fault in the final analysis.

After Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan were together, Lin Chengyu was not only uncomfortable, but saw a lot more clearly.

There are so many people in the world, he was once favored, but now he is not the only choice.

Jiang Xiao fell in love with Lin Heyuan in his long company.

Jiang Xiao is a person with a very good personality. After being hurt and killed once, he still lives happily and hard with hope. People beside him never think he has anything, only if he is so diligent, but Lin Heyuan knows that he is working hard. , He also tried to make the people he likes not so hard.

It's rare in the world. Some people know that you have worked hard, and some people pay for you.

Feelings are most afraid of wishful thinking. Understanding each other is the heartbeat. Behind many complex thoughts and appearances, a pure heart is the most touching.

Lin Heyuan understood what Lin Chengyu had spent his entire life seeing clearly.

Even if Jiang Xiao had no memories of his previous life, he and Lin Heyuan stood in front of Jiang Xiao, and Jiang Xiao would still choose Lin Heyuan.

No matter how hard Lin Chengyu is tossing now, he is far less pure than the real high school student Lin Heyuan.

In the previous life, Jiang Xiao did not face multiple-choice questions and only saw himself, when he was the hardest and the most tiring to earn every penny at the beginning, Lin Chengyu did not accompany him, he tried hard to stand back at the height. Push many companions to the future.

When he missed that time, he can't blame others for making up for it.

But even if I understood it, the unwillingness in my heart still didn't disappear so quickly.

Even if he didn't do anything, he still wanted to look at Jiang Xiao. If he can help, he wants Jiang Xiao to live better anyway.

The final exam will be in a few days.

Jiang Xiao still wants to do well in the exam, and he has studied very seriously in the last few days. Lin Heyuan wanted to tease him and was seriously pushed away by him.

I am the first person to take the exam!

A few days later, the test results came out, because the students in each class had been asked to fill in the sub-subject intentions, and the transcripts had been arranged separately for the arts and sciences.

Jiang Xiao is still No. 1 in liberal arts, and his little boyfriend's grades have not regressed. He is firmly No. 1 in science.

The results of the classification are also attached to the results. The special class for science is the seventh class, and the special class for liberal arts is the first class. The classrooms have been re-adjusted, and the first class is upstairs in the seventh class.

Fortunately, it is not far away.

Because Jiang Xiao got the first place in the exam, Jiang Xiao also received a gift from her little boyfriend.

A very thick and warm down jacket, off-white, with a hat on the back and a little fluffy side. After putting it on Jiang Xiao, he looks like a little bear, a kind of warm little bear.

Because the winter vacation is still long, Jiang Xiao in the spring market this year went to set up a stall to give herself enough time to do winter homework and earn a few days of money.

Lin He hadn't returned to his hometown so quickly before the first year of the year, and spent a few days with Jiang Xiao in the stall. On the new year's day, Jiang Xiao took him to set off fireworks.

Because last year's fireworks were so interesting, I also want to share it with people I like this year.

In the snow downstairs, a few thin fireworks sticks burned gorgeously for only ten seconds, still bringing people a moment of happiness.

This year Jiang Xiao bought several different ones. One kind is like a sky monkey. The stick is inserted in the snow. After lighting, a small bright spot rushes to a place two or three meters high, and then explodes a slap. The same orange-red fireworks were accompanied by a sharp "tweet" sound.

Although it was not a firecracker, Jiang Xiao subconsciously covered his ears when it sounded. Later, Lin Heyuan ran to help him light it, and then came back to help him cover his ears.

Small fireworks exploded above the two people's heads.

Lin Chengyu saw it all upstairs.

He remembers that last year, people who stayed in Liujiang told him that Jiang Xiao was playing fireworks in the New Year, and he seemed very happy. Now he saw it with his own eyes, indeed, Jiang Xiao was really happy.

He hasn't asked for much since.

On New Year's Eve, Lin Chengyu went home to celebrate the New Year.

Lin's family is like this. On the surface, they seem to be happy and happy. Everyone behind them doesn't know what they are planning, but after the New Year's Eve dinner, Grandpa still asks what's going on with Hou Lin.

"Did you get what you wanted?"

he asked.

Lin Chengyu couldn't answer for a while.

What happened to him in Hou Lin, Yue Cheng watched. In fact, Grandpa knew all about it, but he still had to ask him this way, just to remind him that this tossing was actually meaningless.

From the perspective of Lin Chengyu's initial purpose, his wish to chase Jiang Xiao back can indeed be declared a failure, but from another perspective, he has actually got it.

He can see Jiang Xiao from time to time, and Jiang Xiao has a very happy time. This is what he wants.

In the end he didn't answer the question either, just lowered his head and smiled.

After the new year, Jiang Xiao went to the Spring Market to set up a stall. Lin Heyuan has not yet returned. He has many repeat customers this year, and he earned no less than last year.

Lin Chengyu originally wanted to help as he did last year. This time he will be much quieter. He just helps and won't disturb Jiang Xiao.

But Jiang Xiao refused, very tough.

"It would be bad if Lin Heyuan knew it."

Lin Chengyu stood there and added in a low voice: "He is not here now. When he comes back, I and I will leave."

He gritted his teeth and added: "I won't let him. I saw it."

Xia Wanwan had some old problems with her joints. Last year, she was uncomfortable after helping Jiang Xiao for a day. Later, Jiang Xiao didn't let her help out because of the cold weather. few.

There was Jiang Xiao alone at the stall, always a little too busy.

"That's not good, he knows that he will feel uncomfortable," Jiang Xiao said, "I promised him to be together, so I should take into account Lin Heyuan's thoughts. If you insist on staying, I will take care of you. It's

not easy for Jiang Xiao to sell some goods. It was originally the winter vacation time that raced against time to clear the goods to make money. Lin Chengyu didn't dare to get angry with him. After a long time, I still left.

When he was not with Lin Heyuan before, Jiang Xiao could be treated as if he didn't exist, and now he can't.

Jiang Xiao is dedicated to feelings, he will take the initiative to avoid suspicion, and will not make the other party feel uncomfortable, let alone Lin Chengyu, a very special ex-boyfriend.

Lin Chengyu was the lover before, but now he is Jiang Xiao who took the initiative to avoid suspicion. Only he himself knows how it feels after the comparison.

Lin Heyuan came back a few days earlier this time, and came back in the third grade.

"The relatives in the family have seen it, and the gifts that should be given are also given. I think if I spend time with them, I might as well come back to see you."

He still remembered bringing Jiang Xiao the cakes made by grandma this year, but Jiang Xiao found out that the cakes There are a few differences in it.

For example, this year's soft rice cakes have several more flavors, purple, purple sweet potato flavor, and a kind of powder powder strawberry flavor.

The strawberry-flavored one has a different taste when you eat it. It's harder, harder to chew, and sticky to your teeth.

"...I did this."

Lin Heyuan was a little embarrassed when he said this.

He studied with his grandmother. He had failed several times before. The failed product was destroyed by him. Only the best one for Jiang Xiao was brought back by him.

Jiang Xiao often cooks food, he has a good craftsmanship, and Lin Heyuan wants to try it too.

Jiang Xiao seriously ate the strawberry flavor.

"I think it's delicious," Jiang Xiao said. "It's better than the others." When

he said this, his eyes were quite sincere. Lin Heyuan believed it anyway.

He smiled stupidly, and instantly felt that the hard work he had learned to do was nothing.

Lin Chengyu is actually learning to cook.

He has cooked egg fried rice, milk tea, and tried a few simple dishes and desserts. Now he has a look.

In a few days it will be Lantern Festival again, and Jiang Xiao's birthday is coming again. During the Lantern Festival, Tangyuan is usually made. If the tangyuan is tired, Jiang Xiao will make dumplings.

Making glutinous rice balls is a bit more difficult. Lin Chengyu made the noodles with a serious face. There are two kinds of fillings, one with bean paste filling and sesame filling. I don't know which step went wrong. The glutinous rice balls he made today are big or small. After that, the biggest one was as big as half of his fist.

There are also a few huge sesame fillings, which break when they are cooked. The glutinous rice balls are cooked like sesame paste. At first glance, they don't look like glutinous rice balls, they are just a pot of sesame paste rice cakes.

Forget it, after all, you cook it yourself, don't dislike it, try it.

Uncle Yue was also there, and since Lin Chengyu started cooking, his whole expression began to reveal a trace of distrust.

When the other party put the bowl of sesame paste, oh no, glutinous rice balls in front of him, Yue Cheng refused.

Lin Chengyu took a spoon first and put it in his mouth to feel it.

The taste is not bad. Although there is an essential difference from Jiang Xiao's, the filling is good, and it is always unpalatable after it is cooked.

sweet.

But he has been tossing for too long, originally wanted to treat this as supper, now it can only be regarded as a midnight snack.

After a while, the sound of a tricycle was heard in the yard.

That was the truck that Jiang Xiao asked the neighbor to borrow to carry the goods. The speaker was a bit old, so the voice was a bit dumb, and it was easy to recognize.

Lin Chengyu walked to the balcony and watched. Jiang Xiao came back with Lin Heyuan. The tricycle stopped in the corner. Lin Heyuan helped to remove Jiang Xiao's large boxes. Then the two stood there, not knowing what they were talking about.

Jiang Xiao seemed to think of something, and took out a small packet from his pocket, probably sugar, and gave Lin Heyuan a piece of it like a treasure. The street lamp shone on his face, making his eyes shining like gems.

After that, they didn't stand there anymore. They probably walked to the back of the building. There was a corner that no one could see.

The bowl of glutinous rice balls in Lin Chengyu's hands is gone.

He walked to the living room and looked down at his watch, almost counting the passage of time.

It took about twenty minutes before Jiang Xiao's footsteps came from the stairwell.

The door of this house is still a wooden door. It is easy to hear the noise in the stairwell when it gets closer. Jiang Xiao's footsteps are light and easy to recognize.

What did he do with Lin Heyuan for more than twenty minutes that he couldn't see?

Lin Chengyu couldn't help thinking.

The bowl of glutinous rice balls in my hand has been completely cold.

He finally put it on the pot and heated it up, but he ate it slowly by himself.