Chapter 86

To be honest, the reason why Lin Chengyu was brought home in his previous life was that Jiang Xiao could not afford the medical bills.

This time he can afford it.

After sending the person to the hospital, Jiang Xiao hung up and paid the money. He was relieved to hear the doctor said it was not serious.

Before leaving, I took a look. The man was lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, as if he had fallen asleep.

"It's really heartless, so I can still fall asleep," Lin Chengyu said secretly, "I didn't even thank you for saving someone."

"Don't say that," Jiang Xiao motioned him out. "It's a big winter, and it's night again. They are all very difficult people." As

soon as he opened his mouth, Lin Chengyu shut up and dared not speak. He remembered to thank him at that time, but the disaster brought to Jiang Xiao in the future is better than not thanking him.

Before leaving, Jiang Xiao asked the hospital for an extra quilt to cover him and closed the windows of the ward.

After such a fuss, Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu were a little late when they returned, and there was a pouring rain on the road.

There is no underground garage downstairs in Jiang Xiao's residential area. The car can only be parked downstairs at most, and the freight must be manually transported to the timber and grass room downstairs of Jiang Xiao's house.

Although the trunk of the car was as close to the door as possible, there was a ridge in the middle, which was still more than a meter empty, and the wind swept raindrops on the face.

In order to keep the goods out of the rain and damp, the two of them couldn't care about holding the umbrellas. Just remember to wrap the goods with plastic film. After a few trips, the goods were all right. Jiang Xiao and Lin Chengyu were not soaked, and it was no different from Luotangji.

Jiang Xiao put these boxes on the shelf, and he was relieved to make sure it was not wet. He covered it with oil paper again, thinking about waiting for Chen Lang to come over to the two shops at the school tomorrow.

Then he took time out and turned his head to look at Lin Chengyu. The other party looked more embarrassed than him, drips of water fell from his hair, and it was still winter, and he looked cold.

Except that it is unavoidable, to be honest, Lin Chengyu is somewhat deliberate.

He knew that Jiang Xiao was softhearted. He looked like this. It was rainstorm outside, the weather was cold, and it was not safe to drive. Even if he didn't mention it, Jiang Xiao would keep him.

"Go to my house for one night," Jiang Xiao sighed, "My mother is away at night, and the study can sleep, if you don't mind."

Don't mind! Of course don't mind!

Lin Chengyu nodded happily, and he began to thank the heavy rain.

After entering the door, Jiang Xiao flipped through the closet and turned out a large bathrobe. He is different from Lin Chengyu's figure. This one is looser and he should be able to wear it.

New towels and disposable toothbrushes for the guests are available at home. Even though Jiang's family has very few guests now, this is Jiang Xiao's habit, which happens to be used now.

There is also a small bathroom in the master bedroom where you can take a shower. Jiang Xiao went there and took a shower with hot water and then dried his hair. He glanced at his watch and frustrated it several times. It was already more than two o'clock in the morning. NS.

Thanks to Lin Chengyu's daily reminders, he felt sleepy as soon as he went home, so he cleaned up a little bit and fell asleep after touching his pillow.

When Lin Chengyu came out of the bathroom, Jiang Xiao had already closed the door to sleep. He regretted that he was too slow, and was afraid that the sound of his footsteps would interrupt Jiang Xiao's rest, so when he quietly walked to the study, he found that Jiang Xiao had everything ready.

The study is very small, with a single bed about one metre wide in a clean room.

There are two thick quilts for winter use on them. There is also a charged hot water bottle and a glass of water on the head of the bed. I think I might catch a cold in the rain, and I also put a cup that has been soaked next to it. Lin Chengyu touched the cold spirit, warm, just right in the mouth.

Even if he didn't say a word, Jiang Xiao's thoughtfulness can still be seen everywhere.

The quilt was unfolded, and Lin Chengyu felt that it smelled like Jiang Xiao, which he couldn't describe, but he felt very relieved when he smelled it.

There was heavy rain outside, and the sound of the rain hitting the window was particularly hypnotic. He covered the quilt and put a hot water bottle in the quilt, and the bed soon became warm.

Next to the study is Jiang Xiao's room. The small bed was placed against the wall, and Lin Chengyu was lying there, feeling that the person he loved was very close.

Tonight can be said to be the most practical day for him to sleep in recent years. With the sound of rustling rain, he had no dreams all night, and his biological clock failed. Lin Chengyu woke up and looked at his watch and was startled.

It was already more than 11 o'clock at noon the next day, and his mobile phone shut down automatically last night without power, and it didn't ring, so he really went to sleep like this.

Lin Chengyu was a little bit embarrassed. He also thought about getting up early this morning to make breakfast for Jiang Xiao, who knew he would sleep for so long.

But after sleeping happily like that, he felt comfortable all over, relaxed like never before.

After he walked out of the room door, he tried to find Jiang Xiao with a smirk. At first sight, he found Yue Cheng sitting there in the living room, with the clothes Yue Cheng brought him on the back of the sofa.

With the presence of a third person, his dream of being alone by the two of them was partly broken in an instant.

Lin Chengyu walked over and asked in a low voice: "Why did you come here?"

Of course, Yuecheng was called by Jiang Xiao. It was too late last night and the weather was special. It was expedient to let Lin Chengyu stay, and the weather cleared the next day. , Of course it can't go on like this.

"What are you wearing if I'm not here? The clothes last night haven't been dry yet," Yue Cheng glanced at him. "And Jiang Xiao said, there is winter bamboo shoots and old duck soup today. The best winter bamboo shoots on the market are rare. I bought it, and it's gone after this season. Let me stay at noon and just drink a bowl of hot soup, which is comfortable in winter."

Sure enough, Jiang Xiao is now in the kitchen, and the smell of winter bamboo shoots and old duck soup slowly drifted out.

"Master," Yue Cheng patted him on the shoulder, "Jiang Xiao asked me to come over. If I don't come, you seem to be very deliberate, and he always has a way not to be alone with you. Don't worry about relationship problems. "At first it

sounds reasonable, but Lin Chengyu knows something is wrong when he recollects it.

You bachelor who is single till now is still teaching me here? I think you are greedy Jiang Xiao made delicious!

In fact, Yue Cheng was also a bit wronged. In order to let the two people be alone to cultivate a little affection, he had been on the road for a long time.

Jiang Xiao called him at 8 o'clock in the morning. He didn't come until 11 o'clock. Who knew that Lin Chengyu, a long-term and demanding circadian person, would sleep in someone's home for such a long time?

Lin Cheng had no choice but to be anxious. It was indeed Jiang Xiao who called him, and who asked him to wake up late today, imagined that the time when he had breakfast with Jiang Xiao sweetly did not exist.

Lunch also became three people eating together, the atmosphere has nothing to do with sweetness, Jiang Xiao still has things to do in the afternoon, and hurried out after eating.

The owners of the house are gone, and of course they have no reason to stay here.

Today's winter bamboo shoots and old duck soup is really good, a whole old duck and fresh winter bamboo shoots, ginger Xiao boiled in a big pot, after Yuecheng asked for permission, after boiling the pot, I put it in a heat-preserving pot and prepare to bring a pot. go.

He happened to be at Lin's house when he answered Jiang Xiao's call, and the old man was on the side, and he heard clearly.

Although the other party did not speak, Yue Cheng, a person who had been for so long, knew that the expression in his eyes had already explained everything.

The old man has really paid more attention to Jiang Xiao recently. He also likes the winter bamboo shoots and old duck soup. The hot soup is taken out of the pot and brought back from here. Covered with a good insulation pot, it is about an hour or so on the way. Home is still hot.

From the perspective of Yuecheng, he now really hopes that the old man will have some affection for Jiang Xiao, and it is not certain whether He Lin Chengyu will end up in Chengdu. As far as Jiang Xiao is concerned, he wants to do business here, and the old man of Lin's family knows many people. Yes, a word can help him in many cases.

The old man didn't say much, but he had always had a bad appetite and drank the soup.

But after drinking, he couldn't help sighing again, looking very worried.

After that night passed, Jiang Xiao didn't take long enough to forget about saving herself.

He has spent all his attention on the third branch of the busy mall, but he still hasn't interviewed the right store manager.

The younger, he is afraid of inexperienced, the older one is experienced, and he feels that the other party is not suitable for his own concept and model, and he is not very satisfied. Lin Chengyu and Uncle Yue, and even the school have recommended people. , In the end it was not selected.

It costs a lot to open this store in the mall, and the goods sold are not like the previous two stores. The prices are mainly cheaper. This store is more aimed at office workers, and the price is still very high, but the unit price of some products is indeed not counted. Low.

There are some very practical and novel small electrical appliances, and some of the daily necessities are also very delicate. For example, there are good quality and beautiful bone china and tea cups. Many of the snacks placed in them are also rare in the market. Some of them are imported. Bian is also dominated by big brands of purchasing agents. Of course, they are cheaper than counters, but they are not much cheaper. The style and quality of the girl's decorations that Jiang Xiao is accustomed to have also changed.

This is an important step for his shop to move from school to the outside, and no mistake can be made.

Jiang Xiao is confident in her products, but even the best products need a good store manager. His salary is good, so people come for interviews in an endless stream.

But now Jiang Xiao's shop is almost finished, and his shop manager has not been found yet, so he is a little anxious no matter what.

After interviewing today's people, Jiang Xiao was a little tired. There is a small reception room in the mall management office that can be loaned to him.

He rubbed his eyes and prepared to leave, but someone knocked on the door outside and asked, "Excuse me, is Infinite Optimal recruiting here?" Is

n't the interview set for today finished?

Although there were some doubts in his heart, Jiang Xiao who could not find anyone gave hope and said, "Yes, please come in."

The door of the reception room opened, and a person walked in outside.

The man, his hair is a bit long, with a little natural curl at the end. He simply tied it at the back. This hairstyle will always be a little non-mainstream on other people's heads, but it unexpectedly suits him quite well. He wears Martin boots. With a dark green windbreaker, his height is above 185, and he looks very young. It should be about the same size as Jiang Xiao.

In Jiang Xiao's previous interview, there were also very young people who came to the interview, but the overall look of this person does not look like the person who came to interview the manager. He seems to be the lead singer of the band, or some idol on TV. When I looked up and saw the face, it looked more alike.

It was really a stunning face. Lin Chengyu, who had mixed-blood blue and gray eyes, brought Jiang Xiao's stunning feeling, like a male protagonist who would appear in a girl comic. This person looked up at him and then smiled, as if he would appear. Blooming rose flower background.

He didn't come in as cautious and nervous as other job applicants, but stared at Jiang Xiao unblinkingly, as if he was sure of something.

But the surprise was only a moment, Jiang Xiao hadn't forgotten that he had come to the store manager.

"You..." His first reaction was that he was a little unreliable. He had interviewed quite a few unreliable people during this period. "Are you sure you didn't go wrong?" But the

other party was already sitting in the chair in front of him.

"I didn't go wrong, is it Jiang Xiao? The infinitely preferred little boss, I found it along the way, there is nothing wrong," he said, with a meaningful smile on his face, "Introduce myself, I My name is Fu Ruoyan. Today is indeed the store manager

who came to interview you." The accent of his words fell on the words "your store manager".

He said that, but he didn't seem to bring anything, so he took two cups of coffee in his hand, one for Jiang Xiao and one for himself. Jiang Xiao didn't see the resume or something.

The feeling of being unreliable is even stronger. And at this time, Jiang Xiao's reason is first, and he won't be fooled by beauty.

"Your resume and information?"

"I don't." Fu Ruoyan answered calmly.

Jiang Xiao:?

I think you are quite righteous?

This is the last person today. Jiang Xiao was a little bit patient, stopped for a while, and then continued to ask.