Chapter 184

Lin Chengyu hadn't fully woken up yet. After Jiang Xiao was nestled in his arms, the other party seemed afraid to move. After a while, he stretched out his hand to embrace him.

Then Jiang Xiao heard him sobbing softly. This person really loves to cry when he was drunk. Jiang Xiao was helpless and didn't say anything about him. He reached out and wiped it off little by little.

He was really sleepy too, seeing that he didn't look sober, and now he couldn't ask anything.

"Stop crying, stop crying, go to sleep," Jiang Xiao patted him on the back with a soft voice, as if he was coaxing him, "I'll talk about it tomorrow."

There is always a reason, and they will also have time to get well. Talk.

Even if his mind was at the mercy of alcohol, Lin Chengyu could smell Jiang Xiao's body. Holding this person made him feel at ease. Jiang Xiao was very hug, and he fell asleep very obediently under this situation.

Originally, it was very late today, but Lin Chengyu slept for a long time. When he got up the next day, it was already afternoon.

He was the only one on the bed, his head still hurts, the sequelae of drinking too much alcohol did not pass so easily, and there was some confusion in front of him, but Lin Chengyu couldn't take care of it. He looked around and didn't see Jiang Xiao's shadow here.

Sure enough, it was just an unreal dream.

Lin Chengyu lowered his head and gave a wry smile.

He couldn't remember the things of last night completely, but there was Jiang Xiao in it. He took care of himself very seriously and took the initiative to sleep in his arms. The more he thought about it, the more it seemed to be a beautiful dream.

But before long, Jiang Xiao, who he thought was a dream, pushed in from the room.

"Wake up?"

Jiang Xiao held a glass of warm water and handed him: "Drink the water first. If you can go, go down and eat something. I have cooked vegetable porridge. It is better for you to eat something light now."

Lin Chengyu looked at him stupidly. He took the water, but he kept looking at Jiang Xiao without drinking it.

"Aren't you awake at the bar yet?"

Jiang Xiao was a little hairy when he saw him, so he approached to look at him, Lin Chengyu felt his breath spread on his face, that was real Jiang Xiao.

"...Woke up."

Lin Chengyu answered him.

He got up from the bed and went to eat downstairs as Jiang Xiao said, but he was still a bit top-heavy. When he got up, he almost couldn't stand firmly. Jiang Xiao's eyes were quick and he held him back.

"I can't stand still," Jiang Xiao said to him, "You, I don't know what's going on."

Two people went down the stairs, Jiang Xiao still held his hand, Lin Chengyu was still in a dreamlike process. Until he picked up the spoon and tasted the spoonful of vegetable porridge.

It is hot, even if it is made lightly, but it is cooked with ginger, it is very refreshing and delicious.

He knew that all of this was real before him.

Seeing him almost finished eating spoonfuls by spoonfuls, Jiang Xiao asked the question she wanted to ask.

"Why are you drinking so much suddenly? Are you in a bad mood? What happened to him?"

Lin Chengyu was taken aback for a moment, he became nervous all of a sudden, and he didn't know how to answer.

"Let me change the question," Jiang Xiao leaned closer, "Why do you suddenly feel that I would not want you?"

Lin Chengyu kept repeating this yesterday, and he was confused.

When Lin Chengyu mentioned this, he couldn't avoid it. He lowered his head, afraid to look at Jiang Xiao's eyes, and then said quietly: "I saw and saw you and Lin Heyuan, together."

He said this. It was very difficult to say a word, and the sad emotions couldn't be put away on his face.

On the contrary, Jiang Xiao looked confused.

"Where did you see it?" Jiang Xiao asked him back, "When were we together?"

Even if Lin Chengyu felt uncomfortable, he also keenly felt that Jiang Xiao's tone of this sentence was wrong, which was actually a negative attitude towards his relationship with Lin Heyuan.

He intermittently told what he had seen in front of Jiang Xiao's house the night before.

Lin Chengyu didn't hide in the dark on purpose. It was just that he went to find Jiang Xiao at that time, and he saw the scene before calling someone.

Jiang Xiao was kissing Lin Heyuan. He looked sober and did not refuse. If Jiang Xiao's kiss to Lin Heyuan was such an attitude, then the two should be together.

He feels his heart is broken for what he saw, and he doesn't know how he got home.

Jiang Xiao: "..."

He held his forehead, speechless for a while.

He quickly explained the matter between himself and Lin Heyuan.

"Lin Heyuan is leaving and going to the capital. It was just a farewell, and you were wrong. He just kissed the forehead," Jiang Xiao said, "I persuaded him to leave because I told him that the two of us were inappropriate. "

Lin Chengyu still feels a little pain in his head, he sits there blankly, as if mumbling to himself, and as if to confirm whether this is true.

"Really, really?"

"I have rejected him, Lin Chengyu," Jiang Xiao emphasized, "and if you see it, why don't you come to me and ask?"

If he sends a message, Jiang Xiao will naturally Just tell him, where do you need to do so much with alcohol?

Lin Chengyu was happy at this time, but facing Jiang Xiao's questioning, he knew that he was silly, and he did something wrong with his head down. After a while, he whispered, "I dare not."

He was afraid to ask. After that, the answer was confirmed.

"What do you dare not?" Jiang Xiao thought he was contradictory, and then remembered what happened a few days ago, "Isn't it quite annoying?"

Everywhere they want to swear sovereignty, Lin Heyuan and Fu Ruoyan stared at him, Jiang Xiao saw it.

"It's different," Lin Chengyu shook his head, "If you really choose another person, I can't do anything."

Since Lin Heyuan came back, he was panicked.

Jiang Xiao treated Lin Heyuan very well, and asked him to go first that day, and had to send him back. The past few days have been too, as long as Lin Heyuan finds him, Jiang Xiao did not refuse.

That person is really special.

He didn't know that Jiang Xiao was just worried that Lin Heyuan was unconscious and chose the position of Nanlian, and during this time he did not give up the opportunity to persuade him.

Lin Chengyu only felt that since that person came back, Jiang Xiao had quickly abandoned herself and didn't want to stay by her side.

He was anxious until he saw them kissing that night. In fact, it was because of the light that he didn't see clearly, but he couldn't describe the impact of the scene on Lin Chengyu.

The sky is falling.

He really didn't know what to do.

If Jiang Xiao is with someone else, according to his personality, he will probably avoid suspicion as before. The relationship between the two of them will collapse again after working hard for so long and seeing the dawn.

Lin Chengyu was very scared, even frightened.

After Jiang Xiao heard him describe her feelings intermittently, she couldn't bear it after all.

Lin Chengyu now knows that it is an oolong, and he has new restlessness. Jiang Xiao saw the drunk appearance he was drinking, which is really useless.

He saw his mobile phone and was thrown in the living room by him at first. I couldn't hear the ringtone in the wine cellar, and then there was no electricity. There were many missed calls from Jiang Xiao.

"I'm sorry," Lin Chengyu apologized to him, "I won't do this anymore, Xiao Xiao, I didn't mean to not answer the phone."

He was afraid that Jiang Xiao would be angry, but he didn't.

He saw Jiang Xiao standing up, thinking that the other party was going to leave, but he didn't dare to pull people, but Jiang Xiao just came to him and gave him a hug.

"No," he heard Jiang Xiao say, "I'm a little confident, I won't do that."

In a sober state, he hugged Jiang Xiao and received the promise from the other party. Lin Chengyu would bite his lip and tell himself this with pain. It is indeed true.

Jiang Xiao did not leave today.

He stopped going to the company. He called the secretary of Unlimited to arrange the work, and remembered to call the secretary from Yongjiang over and ask her to bring the urgent mail to the house and sign Lin Chengyu.

When Lin Chengyu fell asleep in the morning, he had already asked someone to clean up here, especially the wine cellar, and the mess of last night seemed to have passed.

Lin Chengyu drank too much, and he was still a little uncomfortable today. He thought Jiang Xiao was worried, so he kept it here.

But by night, his headache symptoms disappeared completely, and Jiang Xiao had no intention of leaving.

Lin Chengyu, of course, hopes that Jiang Xiao will stay here and never leave. After the two of them simply had dinner, they opened a movie in the living room to watch. He chose a very long one, which lasted more than three hours, and thought in secret. If you feel sleepy, just stay here.

He still didn't know what Jiang Xiao was struggling with. This time, Lin Cheng was a little angry at first, but when he realized it, he was a little bit dumbfounded.

Obviously they like each other, there is no need to make the other person afraid and make him feel uncomfortable. Try it anyway, there is no harm in trying.

Jiang Xiao thought of this, already a little determined.

There is no need to entangle, what you think in your heart, just do it like that.

He was thinking about how to speak, and Lin Chengyu couldn't help but make some movements. He went to get the snacks on the coffee table and wanted to give Jiang Xiao to eat, but the jar was not steady, he was nervous, his hands were still shaking, and he almost spilled it.

Jiang Xiao reached out and took the jar and asked him: "Does the head hurt?"

Lin Chengyu opened his eyes and said nonsense: "There is still a little dizziness."

He really wanted Jiang Xiao to stay today, no matter what the reason, Lin Chengyu lowered his head, his eyes were still staring, Jiang Xiao knew from a glance that this person was probably planning something again.

Lin Chengyu hadn't taken a closer look. The snack jar he was holding was filled with chocolate. Jiang Xiao picked it up and took out a wine heart in it.

Lin Chengyu was a little nervous as soon as he saw the wine, the cherry bonbon chocolate was a little bit bigger, Jiang Xiao peeled it and tasted it, and then Lin Chengyu watched him frown.

"It's still a little choking," Jiang Xiao said, "I really don't want to drink."

"Then don't eat this," Lin Chengyu wanted to turn his head to find him other food, "There are so many other foods here..."

He didn't say anything. After that, they were pulled back by Jiang Xiao, and the two of them sat on the sofa, and when they tried hard, they got very close.

He heard Jiang Xiao asking himself: "What

did you think about when you drank yesterday?" "Nothing..."

He was about to collapse. He felt that he might feel better when he was drunk and opened a bottle of wine. It was out of control.

"You think of me being with others," Jiang Xiao asked him, "Have you ever thought about it for a moment, maybe I like you?"

After a day, Lin Chengyu no longer had the strong smell of alcohol. , But Jiang Xiao had just finished the bonbon chocolate, he leaned closer, and there was a slight smell of cherry liquor between his lips, just a little bit, it's not that you can't smell it so close.

Lin Chengyu didn't dare to think.

He didn't answer, and Jiang Xiao didn't need to wait for him to answer.

He stretched his hand around the opponent's neck, raised his head and kissed him, right on his lips.

"Look, it's called kissing," Jiang Xiao corrected him. "I didn't do this with anyone else yesterday."

Lin Chengyu looked at him, and he was just stunned.

"Xiao Xiao..." Jiang Xiao heard him trembling and said, "Are you drunk?"

Jiang Xiao: "That's just bonbon chocolate."

It's just that big, and he won't be drunk no matter how bad the alcohol is.

Jiang Xiao thought for a while, then raised her head and kissed him again, as if confirming.

"When Lin Heyuan gave up, I asked if I like you," Jiang Xiao told him. When he said this, he said it lightly, not like a confession, like a plain statement, "Well, I thought about it and said yes. , I like you a little bit." After

he said this, he looked at Lin Chengyu's expression again, and the other party seemed completely stunned, as if his brain would not process the amount of information in this sentence.

It's over, this person is stupid and hopeless.

Yesterday I was an alcoholic, today I am an idiot.

Jiang Xiao sighed and planned to step back a little so that Lin Chengyu could calm down.

He hadn't thought about the fact that the other party was stupid after confession, but Lin Chengyu reacted as soon as Jiang Xiao moved.

After he finishes saying that, where can he go back? Lin Chengyu's excitement came a little bit late, but after he reacted, then Jiang Xiao could not resist it.

Jiang Xiao felt that the fool seemed to have become a large dog, and he was pressed on the sofa at once. He pressed his waist. The kiss was not the same as before. The breathing of the two people became rapid under the intimacy behavior. , Between the kisses, Jiang Xiao heard Lin Chengyu begging for him.

"Xiao Xiao, my New Year," he repeated his name, "tell me again, okay?"

Jiang Xiao panted slightly. He had been kissed for a long time, and he was pressed under him again. , Finally found a gap. When Lin Chengyu was talking in his ear, his voice was very soft and intimate, and a little dumb, unspeakable.

"I like you a little bit," Jiang Xiao repeated to him, "Lin Chengyu, let's start again."

Lin Chengyu is crazy for this sentence, more thorough than yesterday, he can't wait to melt the blood of his whole body on Jiang Xiao .

"I love you too, Xiao Xiao."

Jiang Xiao heard his response.

"I have always loved you," Lin Chengyu continued, his voice trembling all the time, "I will never leave you again."