Chapter 154

Maybe the two of them don't need to say much. Lin Chengyu knew exactly what he wanted in his heart. He insisted on it for a long time and would never give up.

No matter the slightest possibility, he wanted to accompany such Jiang Xiao.

The fish porridge is almost ready, and there is a smell in the cabin. Lin Chengyu hasn't eaten Jiang Xiao's food for a while. The fish and shrimps in the town are originally fresh. This porridge is not the same as the one made at home, but it's better. Jiang Xiao hasn't been tired after eating it for a while. Don't say Lin Chengyu hasn't tasted this one.

He still cherishes the taste of Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao didn't say much to him, but he was familiar with the faint helplessness.

Lin Chengyu came to see him this time, even if he didn't do anything, seeing Jiang Xiao, his whole body relaxed and comfortable, and the messy and frizzy mood in his heart seemed to be smoothed out at once.

Even if there were no more words, the

fish porridge he could not tell was finished, and the boat was about to dock.

Jiang Xiao didn't have much to say. He called two people over to discuss the matter.

He can find peace in this kind of place, and hope they can do the same.

When Lin Chengyu went ashore, there were ripples on the water and the boat shook. He looked at Jiang Xiao, a little swayed, and almost stomped empty.

It was Jiang Xiao's quick eyes and quick hands, and he pulled him. This is a subconscious act of helping, with no other meaning.

He touched Lin Chengyu's hand, and just for a moment, the two hands were quickly separated because of the pulling force.

Jiang Xiao had held these two hands many times before, and just handed him in hand, there was no shame at all. It's just that for a moment, there is still some natural emotion.

Lin Chengyu hadn't suffered any bitterness in his previous life, and his hands were clean. This time it was different. There were many calluses on his hands, the degree of which he was unaccustomed to.

It's right to think about it. He goes to the construction site more often, and he has personally done many things with the construction site workers. Nowadays, it is natural to have a cocoon.

"Xiao Xiao," Lin Chengyu was really not intentional this time. He was pulled by Jiang Xiao, and he was even a little nervous. "I..."

He has a slightly dark blue color right now. It should be because he didn't sleep well. Jiang Xiao understands too much. He is now, Lin Chengyu is a bit recognizable, he is actually not suitable for frequent trips.

Lin Chengyu heard Jiang Xiao sigh.

"There is no need to follow, it made me suffer so much, why bother," he said, his voice low, only the two of them could hear, "You... let yourself go first."

Jiang Xiao no matter what. When he refused, he didn't feel much about it. If he listened too much, he would become desensitized. He knew what he wanted in his heart, and he had never wavered.

But today, when he was pulled by his hand, he heard Jiang Xiao's words again. His voice was low, with the gentleness that belongs to Jiang Xiao, Lin Chengyu's heart was moved, and tears were about to fall.

It was strange that he could bear Jiang Xiao's indifference to him, and gradually got used to it, thinking that I would just be with him.

But if you can feel a bit of being kind to yourself from Jiang Xiao, even if there is only a little feedback, even if Jiang Xiao has no other intentions, even if he is like this to Fu Ruoyan, he will be a little at a loss.

"I actually..." Lin Chengyu stood firm and walked a few steps to follow Jiang Xiao, anxiously explaining, "In fact, I just want to see you. On your birthday, I want to make a chestnut cake for you, but I don't know how you are now. Do you like it or not."

Jiang Xiao celebrated her birthday this year during a trip. After Lin Chengyu came over, it was not difficult to find a kitchen.

He remembered that Jiang Xiao liked to eat chestnuts at this time. When he made chestnut cakes for his birthday before, he ate them all. Lin Chengyu also tried to make flowers out of his mind. He was afraid that the ginger would get tired of the night. He tried to make black tea, chestnut, caramel, chestnut, nut, chestnut, chestnut, and chestnut in many flavors. The craftsmanship is very advanced.

It's just that Jiang Xiao hasn't eaten it again in recent years.

Jiang Xiao was stunned for a moment, then glanced at him, and replied: "As you go."

His birthday this year has passed.

At that time, Lin Chengyu came here, secretly not knowing how entangled he was, looked at him in hiding, and finally did not bring out the finished cake to him.

It was early when I got off the boat. It was around 4 o'clock in the afternoon. It was a little different from Fu Ruoyan's slumped mood, but Lin Chengyu relaxed a lot.

Maybe he has become accustomed to not asking for anything. It's good to be able to see Jiang Xiao openly today and stay with him for two hours.

Jiang Xiao didn't plan to stay with the two of them anymore, and went back to the room alone. Lin Chengyu and Fu Ruoyan didn't bother him with them either. He went back to where he lived.

This is not the peak tourist season. Many homestays in the town are empty. Since they have been discovered, the two of them have no need to hide and tuck them, and live near where Jiang Xiao lives.

Fu Ruoyan waited for Jiang Xiao to go upstairs and stopped Lin Chengyu.

"I also contacted Aunt Xia before. She said that Xiaoxiao was really tired during this time." Fu Ruoyan said here, knowing that there are reasons for it, and it is too late to regret it at this time. "Maybe he really needs to calm down. A moment. Lin Chengyu, neither of us can push him too

hard . Give him time." Fu Ruoyan saw Jiang Xiao today, and his heart was always flustered for no reason. He was not afraid that Jiang Xiao would be angry, but that Jiang Xiao was like now. I need nothing.

He also didn't want to say anything about fair competition with Lin Chengyu. He still thought he was different from Jiang Xiao, but the two of them had the same purpose, so they couldn't both go the wrong way and push Jiang Xiao more and more. Far.

Just after breaking up, Jiang Xiao couldn't listen to what he said, maybe calm down first, and then slowly the effect will be better.

"You don't want to see Jiang Xiao really refuse to fall in love, right?"

Lin Chengyu walked around him.

"It's up to you, but I'm different from you," he said, "I just need to be with Jiang Xiao."

Today, Lin Chengyu has no hope of Jiang Xiao falling in love with him again.

After Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan broke up, what he did was not so much a pursuit as a temptation.

Even back to the moment of becoming friends, it's already good.

Jiang Xiao is fine, whether he doesn't want to fall in love, or find someone else, it's his choice. For Lin Chengyu, the feeling in his heart is difficult to describe quantitatively. If he has to describe it, he just... wants to have the right to make a chestnut cake for Jiang Xiao.

Fu Ruoyan didn't understand what he meant.

He watched Lin Chengyu go around him, thinking that he wanted to haunt Jiang Xiao again and not let go, so he cursed at him.

The ghost knew what he was plotting secretly.

But honestly, it really didn't.

Lin Chengyu hasn't slept well these days, but he is sleepy at the moment. Even if it is not time to sleep, he may relax a little and there will be a moment of tranquility.

Back in the room, without thinking about anything, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was already late. Lin Chengyu checked the time. It was more than eight o'clock in the evening.

His room could see the window of Jiang Xiao's room, with a warm yellow light.

There are many homestays in the town, and the local style is obvious. It is not as luxurious as the high-end hotels, but it does not have a style.

There are also bamboo buildings in the town. The homestays here are mostly wooden structures. The wooden floor is a bit old, and there are occasional crunching noises when stepping on it. Some places are covered with carpets and the patterns are also very special.

The room smelled of a kind of local agarwood scent, and it smelled faintly. Jiang Xiao liked the smell and asked the store to buy a bag and put it in the suitcase.

He has packed his luggage, and is about to leave tomorrow morning. This is the last night he slept here. During dinner, Jiang Xiao heard the cries of sweet-fried chestnuts coming from the street.

In winter, it is indeed the season to eat chestnuts.

In fact, Jiang Xiao hasn't eaten chestnuts for a long time. Lin Chengyu mentioned it today, and he remembered that he really liked it a few years ago, so he bought a pack.

However, the chestnuts here were so-so, not very sweet, and a bit hard. Jiang Xiao was not hungry at all. He ate a few, frowned, and put it aside.

I have a little craving for chestnut cake.

Just a little bit, Jiang Xiao waved the thought away, and then urged herself to sleep quickly.

He didn't want to eat anymore when he fell asleep.

That night, Jiang Xiao tossed about in bed for a while, he still didn't understand Lin Chengyu today.

...Why are you so stubborn?

In his previous life, he hadn't seen this kind of potential at all, and he didn't know how to transform it. It was two extremes.

He couldn't figure it out clearly, and fell asleep in a daze. He didn't know whether he was awakened by heat or awakened in the middle of the night. He just felt very uncomfortable all over his body. He opened his eyes and immediately became awake.

what happened?

Smoke billowed in the room, and there were screams and calls for help outside. Most of them couldn't hear. Jiang Xiao quickly got up, coughed twice because of the smoke, and then heard a shout outside.

"...Come and put out the fire!"

He didn't need to listen to know what was going on, there was smoke all around.

It seems that firefighting in the small town is not very good.

There are too many wooden structures in this house, and it's a bit old, it's not easy to put out a fire. After Jiang Xiao got up, he reacted quickly. He immediately went to the bathroom to wet the towel and covered his nose, then drew on the blanket and turned on the faucet. He wanted to put it on and rush out.

His room is on the third floor. At first, Jiang Xiao wanted to jump directly from the window. It was faster. The height was not high, and the lawn was underneath, so he wouldn't suffer multiple injuries.

But there was an iron fence in the window to prevent theft. He really couldn't open it. With the effort of turning around, the black smoke in the room was thicker, and it was almost invisible.

He quickly put on a wet blanket, and the door in the room was hot and could not be opened. I don't know if the door lock was deformed or deformed. Jiang Xiao forced the door open.

There was even more smoke in the corridor, and you could see the flames downstairs. Because of the hard work kicking the door, the smoke was heavy. Jiang Xiao breathed a lot. After leaving the room, he walked forward on the ground and saw the situation in front of him even more. not good.

Obviously, the fire started from underneath. There were three floors in this building. The fire was getting bigger and bigger, and it burned to the third floor as soon as he saw it.

The stairs were very narrow. When Jiang Xiao tried to reach the second floor, he couldn't open his eyes because of the smoke. He kept crying and stumbled.

Unfortunately, there is a public rest area on the second floor, and there are more messy things. Jiang Xiao was smashed by the screen that suddenly fell, and she was lying on the ground and panting, making it difficult to stay awake.

...Do I have the buff of breaking up?

Jiang Xiao's hard time thinking about having fun, don't have to be so unlucky.

At this moment, he vaguely heard someone call his name in a panic.

"Xiao Xiao!" I did

n't know whose voice was, only that in the fire, before he fainted, someone picked him up.

He seemed to feel who it was.

What are you doing here? Jiang Xiao thought, with such a big fire, he would rush inside if he didn't run quickly.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here," he heard the other person's voice, "I'll take you out."

Jiang Xiao passed out before he could answer. There were several burning pains in his body, and his eyes were completely dark.

After a while, Jiang Xiao didn't know when she regained consciousness, but she felt very heavy, her throat was sore, she coughed a few times, and she couldn't make a sound.

After opening his eyes, it was not the ward, but...

Jiang Xiao was stunned.

This is his small villa in Liujiang.

what happened? Isn't it a fire?

The reason why he said it was his small villa, not the large villa that Lin Chengyu bought and expanded, mainly because the difference is still very obvious.

Jiang Xiao could recognize it at a glance. The place where he was lying was the master bedroom. The curtains were open. There were other villas in front of him, and only half of the lake view could be seen.

After Jiang Xiao woke up completely, he discovered more weird things.

He has no body, or is nearly transparent, and he needs to be discerned carefully to see the outline.

Jiang Xiao: ...

I wouldn't be so unlucky, I would die when I met a fire?

He turned his body around, only feeling that he didn't feel like a soul like this. If it were, he should be floating in the rebirth life.

Moreover, Jiang Xiao's memory of before the fire coma is very clear. Someone came to rescue him. His injuries were not serious and he did not stay at the fire scene for too long. All kinds of protective measures were basically achieved. He is in good health. It's very, it's just that I was fainted for a while, it's not that easy to hang up.

But even if it was a dream, Jiang Xiao didn't know why he came back here.

He didn't know when it was in his previous life. He couldn't move anything in the translucent state. There was no one in the small villa, and he could only float around in this place.

Jiang Xiao thought about how to go back, or how to wake up. He had been reborn and had a good acceptance of this kind of mysterious things, but he couldn't stay here forever.

Fortunately, after a while, the door of the villa was opened.

The person who came in was Lin Chengyu.

Jiang Xiao stood there looking at him, staring up and down for a while, he suddenly knew when he was back.

Lin Chengyu had obviously just returned from a business trip. The suitcase he was carrying was newly bought and sent by Jiang Xiao. He naturally remembered clearly that it was the first time he used this suitcase when he went abroad to discuss business.

Then this point in time is very clear at this time.

About half a month after he died of illness, Lin Chengyu finally returned from abroad.

The author has something to say: The next few chapters are after the death of Xiao Xiao in the previous life. At the beginning, someone asked and wanted to see it. I replied that there will definitely be there. It is arranged here, and the length is not short.

We will soon see with our own eyes how Lin has transformed from the two extremes every year.