Chapter 63

When Yue Cheng received a call from Lin Chengyu to "come help and fight" at the time, he was a bit embarrassed.

However, after seeing the group of bad boys after arriving, he was thankful that he came in time. Lin Chengyu got a few sticks, but it was not heavy.

Does every boy grow up to this age, will hold a brick and fight for the person he likes?

When Yue Cheng was waiting at the police station, he was thinking about this issue, and at the same time, he was thinking about how to explain to the old man.

But no matter how you think about it, it's still right to protect Jiang Xiao now.

When Lin Chengyu was sent to the hospital, he still asked about Jiang Xiao's situation reluctantly. He was relieved to make sure that he was really fine, and went to check the wound honestly.

Thinking of this, Yue Cheng glanced at Jiang Xiao again.

When I first saw this child, I didn't think that so many things would happen later. I was liked by Lin Chengyu. I really couldn't tell whether this thing was good or bad.

The injured person was sent to the hospital first. Jiang Xiao had nothing to do, and he took notes there by herself. The Lin family was later called to help, and the situation was not clear to him.

Naturally, Yue Cheng was on Jiang Xiao's side.

"If there are disputes in the follow-up, we have a lawyer," he said, "I always insist that this classmate Jiang Xiao and our child are complete victims." How can

these high school students resist the police? In cross-examination, some of the ten or so people are always nervous and let go.

In Jiang Xiao's case, this matter was also very simple at first, it was a matter of the other party extorting and then taking action to defend himself.

Xia Wanwan was called to the police station at night because Jiang Xiao was about to be scared to death. She watched him up and down for several times before calming down. Later, she learned that Jiang Cheng had caused the incident and she was afraid of getting angry.

"That family is really a disaster!"

Tonight is really a chaotic night.

It wasn't because of this incident that Jiang Xiao went back after finishing a simple transcript.

The next day, Lin Heyuan and Lin Chengyu returned from the hospital from the hospital, and there were people from the school. Even Lin Heyuan's parents came back overnight.

This matter has already been asked quite clearly, not to mention that there is still Lin's family, no matter how a group of parents make trouble, it is impossible to blackmail a little bit of medical expenses from Jiang Xiao.

These two grades are the first, and the teacher from Hou Lin No. 1 Middle School is naturally on their side.

But this is not enough.

Jiang Xiao didn't want to let him go so easily.

The other party had been extorting in private middle schools for a long time, and he was doing it for the people.

Lin Heyuan came back from the hospital. He was knocked on the back with a stick. In addition, there were other injuries. After being knocked by the stick, he left a purple-red bruise. Although none of them was particularly serious, it still felt painful after taking the medicine. .

He will have to take the exam in the second half of the year!

Lin Heyuan had been preparing for such an important exam for a long time, and Jiang Xiao couldn't pass this test even if it affected a little.

If the facts are just so simple on the surface, the injuries on both sides are not very serious, even if Jiang Xiao has the reason, the other party will pay some medical expenses at most.

Lin Chengyu's injury seemed to be the heaviest. His left hand appeared to be broken and he was hanging with a bandage.

Jiang Xiao is very supportive of Lin's rip-off, but it's too cheap for them just to lose money.

"I have other situations to respond."

Jiang Xiao raised his hand.

The policeman who came to mediate motioned for him to speak.

"I suggest that the uncle police perform a urine test on them, especially that," Jiang Xiao pointed at one of them. "Our students have heard some rumors. When I was blackmailed last night, I felt that their mental state was not right. ."

He thinks that high school student is likely to have encountered drugs.

I heard some of them when I was in a private school in my last life, and I have seen them enter those chaotic places, and the other party asked for too much money.

Most students are blackmailing students. Many students can't get it for more than one hundred yuan. Ten thousand yuan is too much.

What is worthy of him asking for so much money?

The results of the inspection will definitely not come out so quickly. Now everyone is in a large mediation room. When Jiang Xiao said this, the other party was first taken aback, and then his expression suddenly became anxious.

"What the hell are you ...... nonsense?!"

That's pretty close.

Before Jiang Xiao spoke, he was only half sure, but now he is at least 80%.

The other party seemed to be in a hurry. He also knew that the fight was fine. If other things were found out, it would be over. By the way, he would dare to say anything. First he gave a mess of insults, and then pointed at Jiang Xiao and cursed: "You think he is What a good person? Both of them! Man, talking about friends! Disgusting!" All the

transcripts were done, and Jiang Xiao was not afraid of him telling it. There is no evidence, and the other party is like jumping over the wall in a hurry, and no one believes it.

He showed just the right amount of surprise. He looked at his parents and then at the teacher, with a look of incomprehension.

"Lin Heyuan and I often go to self-study together," he said, "everyone knows this, what is he talking about?"

"Jiang Cheng, you say! Jiang Cheng saw it, you are the first one among you. It's disgusting, don't pretend here!"

The man pulled out Jiang Cheng who was hiding in the end.

Jiang Cheng's parents also came, and Xia Wanwan looked at each other with disgust, but it was not easy to target each other in front of so many policemen.

But Jiang Cheng's performance made Jiang Xiao feel a little strange.

He looked a little nervous, but on the contrary, he was not as nervous as before. The nervousness was completely within the normal range. First, he glanced at Jiang Xiao, and then at Lin Chengyu without a trace, showing a little fear, and then said: " No."

"What are you talking about?!"

"I didn't see...what talking about friends," Jiang Cheng said. "They forced me to bully me before and said that my cousin is rich, and his friend Lin Heyuan is richer and wants to blackmail me. , I just said it casually, so outrageous, they all believed it."

Not only that, Jiang Cheng followed Jiang Xiao's words and said: "I...I saw them suck the powder into their noses before, but didn't look at them. Qing, I thought it was just smoking, but I didn't expect, I didn't expect..."

He was a little bit bumpy, but he still expressed his specific meaning.

When he said this, the parents present no longer doubted, and the focus suddenly shifted to each other.

After all, in the eyes of parents and teachers, performance can really represent a lot. Both Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan are good obedient children. They are different from these provocative fights and even those who are most likely to take drugs. Now that the so-called rumors have been clarified by the initiators, such outrageous things are even less credible.

The police station handled the follow-up matters, so Jiang Xiao didn't have to worry about it anymore.

Jiang Xiao carefully asked the doctor about Lin Heyuan's injury, and he was sure that it was not serious. When he retested, there would be no problem.

"It's just an accident," Lin Heyuan comforted him. "The doctor said it will be fine in a few days. It doesn't matter if you move your hand now. Don't worry, it won't affect my exam."

He only needs Jiang Xiao to be fine.

The conversation between the two of them was in front of the parents, and it seemed to be upright.

When others said so, Jiang Xiao denied it. It would be strange if he and Lin Heyuan really cringe, so it's better to be open in front of the parents and the school.

This can be explained as a friend's concern.

Lin's parents and Xia Wanwan also exchanged greetings. On the surface, the other party was very polite, and they also gave Jiang Xiao some nutrition.

"Heyuan told us that at that time, the main reason was that our family was rich and wanted to let him go back to get the money. Jiang Xiao was also involved. Later, if it wasn't for the help of classmate Lin, this would never happen. It will be over so soon."

Indeed, this matter is also obvious. Lin Chengyu is Jiang Xiao's tablemate. He and Lin Heyuan are in an incompatible relationship. Yue Cheng also made it clear that he came to help Jiang Xiao.

The Lin family's parents were grateful for what they said, but they looked at Jiang Xiao's eyes, and they always felt a little strange.

Hearing this, even if I completely deny it, I can't help but think about it.

Just solve Jiang Cheng early.

Jiang Xiao thought that he shouldn't have let him run away that night, and so many things happened later.

He bowed his head and rubbed his temples.

Lin Chengyu was silent during this process, as if he did not exist, but Jiang Xiao also saw the look at him while Jiang Cheng was speaking.

Xia Wanwan has a soft and kind personality. She has always disliked Lin Chengyu, who lives on the other side. Since the other party tried to transfer Jiang Xiao to Liujiang's first side, she intuitively felt that the other party had another idea.

Later, I often saw him next to Jiang Xiao. It seemed strange to me. I thought it was better to stay away. The other party often brought something, but she didn't dare to take it once, but no matter what, other people did help a lot this time. .

Moreover, Lin Chengyu's body injury was indeed the heaviest. One hand was broken and there was such a big bruise on his head. Compare Jiang Xiaoping's peace and security, it doesn't mean that nothing is justified.

After returning from the police station to settle the matter, Xia Wanwan bought a fruit basket on the road, thinking about thanking the door or something, at least the courtesy should be there.

"I'll go," Jiang Xiao said, "Mom doesn't know him well, so I'll go better."

He went to talk to Lin Chengyu about it himself.

That was Jiang Xiao's tablemate.

Xia Wanwan thought for a while, nodded and said, "That's okay, you should be careful."

She felt very worried again when she thought of this, touched Jiang Xiao's hair, and said, "My years, why are you unlucky? Have you encountered this kind of thing?"

Jiang Xiao was calmer.

It has been more than two years since he was born again, and there is nothing unacceptable when he encounters some unexpected things at once.

Except for those injuries suffered by Lin Heyuan and Lin Chengyu, there was one thing he expected.

His relationship with Lin Heyuan.

After being together, the two of them spent most of their time studying together honestly. Usually holding hands is considered very close. After all, you can't do anything at school. Although Lin Qingyu knew about it, she didn't dare to do anything. Not so much.

The two are high school students at this age, and both sides know where the line is. This time they spread out on the table and said that although they have passed the test, Jiang Xiao is still very uncomfortable.

He and Lin Heyuan would have been blackmailed and quarreled because of this incident.

Although I also thought about it, it was probably too much like a fairy tale when we got along before. Jiang Xiao always had the feeling of living in a dream. Now that the fairy tale is illuminated by reality, he will always be at a loss.

It has been a whole day since last night to this day. After coming out of the police station in the afternoon, Jiang Xiao took a cold shower and felt that his mind was much calmer.

It's always okay this time.