Chapter 34

Xia Wanwan seemed innocent and could not help herself. She was married when she was young and was spoiled by her father for ten years, but in fact, she was always a bit more wise and foolish. She understood many things better than Jiang Xiao. She warned Jiang Xiao before her death. , It will benefit him for a long time in the future.

It's the same now. Others see young children having so many messy thoughts and thoughts, holding tens of thousands of dollars in their hands, and daring to follow the adults around the world. They have long been arrested and let him study hard. Don't think so much. Only when she nodded and agreed, she took the initiative to cooperate. Sometimes, even though she felt distressed by Jiang Xiao's hard work, she said a few more words, but she didn't stop it with actual actions. Jiang Xiao also knew her character. When she did business for the first time, she kept it from her. He is also a well-measured person. No matter how Xia Wanwan supports him, he will not move the tens of thousands of dollars in the family. There are risks in doing business. The family must have a bottom line. If he is planted, he will always have a way out. . The next day, Jiang Xiao got up early and went out to set up a stall at the Spring Market. Xia Wanwan was worried, and she would carefully prepare food for her son and add clothes to keep him warm. She stopped asking about the rest. Lin Chengyu and Lin Heyuan came back, but Jiang Xiao's persuasion was of no use yesterday. The three of them were still a little busy on the first day, but it was much smoother the next day and the third day. Later, Lin Heyuan, who is so cold to the outside world, can be busy in Jiang Xiao. Introduce and introduce the products to customers at the time, practice makes perfect. The business at Jiang Xiao's stall is still good, and things are selling quickly. He has said what he should have said, and his attitude towards Lin Chengyu has not changed. No matter what he does, the relationship with Lin Heyuan is growing under Lin Chengyu's eyelids. The better, it's useless to stop him overtly and secretly. The only consolation is that Jiang Xiao really doesn't have that kind of thought now, and friends are really just pure friends. Lin Heyuan...I don't know. Lin Chengyu had thought of going to Lin Heyuan alone to talk, but first, he was afraid that Jiang Xiao would be angry, and secondly, if he said something was broken, he would even hit himself in the foot. Thinking left and right, still endure it.

He is guarding Jiang Xiao now, although he is sometimes jealous in his heart, as long as he sees this person, his heart is still at ease.

Sometimes there are fewer people at the stall, and Lin Chengyu sometimes stares at him. Really staying with Jiang Xiao for the whole day, he can notice a lot of things he hadn't noticed before.

There was a place in the shop that contained a lot of videotapes in a box. Jiang Xiao bought the goods this time and Lin Chengyu followed, but he didn't see him enter this especially. And this box is calculated separately on Jiang Xiao's small ledger. It should be the goods of the owner of the video store that he put in the small container. It is approaching the Spring Festival, and the owner has closed the store and returned to his hometown. Jiang Xiao helped him sell and make money. All the money was given to him, courtesy and courtesy, to help each other out. In addition to the familiar video store owner, he has a good relationship with the small stall owners in the nearby stalls. Jiang Xiao's left is a seller of Spring Festival couplets, and the right is a seller of rice confectionery. They cannot compete with each other. If there are fewer customers, they will have a chat for a while. The stall owner of the Spring Festival couplet stall is a couple. They came with their children in elementary school. Jiang Xiao also gave homework to other children when he was free, gave a balloon puppy, a few pencils and a fresh and easy-to-use pencil sharpener. When the adult had something to leave, he also helped to take care of the business, and he became a rapport. Afterwards, Lin Heyuan didn't need to bring anything to eat. The scattered shops next to him were enough to fill his stomach. The painter on the opposite side knew that he was fifteen years old. He drew him a zodiac rabbit. It's pretty naive, Jiang Xiaobo. He was willing to eat, held it for a long time, and happily gave the other person a warm hat. The trait of being likeable is not inborn in Jiang Xiao. Being good is only one of them. The so-called sincere and pure kindness is not about being straightforward and straightforward in dealing with others without thinking. On the contrary, it has to be bothersome, from words to words. Behaviours are indispensable. When there are good things to think about others, many relationships can last only when there are contacts. Jiang Xiao has always been like this, and he was like this in his previous life, but he is the only one who doesn't know how to cherish. Lin Chengyu's performance in recent times, Jiang Xiao is also strange, sometimes staring at him for a long time, Jiang Xiao looks a bit creepy. And as the Spring Festival approached, he hadn't left for many days, and Lin's family didn't care about it, which was strange.

Jiang Xiao would sometimes see the person called Uncle Yue by his side. His name was Yue Cheng. He knew this person and had heard of it in his previous life. In this life, he has seen more by Lin Chengyu's side.

This person is still calm. Many times he still drags Lin Chengyu away. In the past few days, he has also changed his s.εメ. Instead of dragging the person away, he often helps to deliver something, but this person is not leaking. See you He was also very polite, and Jiang Xiao couldn't say anything when he saw people.

But Lin Jia clearly had something to do. The cell phone that Lin Chengyu brought with him kept ringing. Uncle Yue sometimes came to him and called him out to talk for a long time before he came back.

The closer to New Year's Eve, the fewer people on the street. Everyone is going home to wait for the New Year. Many shops have turned off their lights. Many people in the county have to go back to their hometown in the country, and Lin Heyuan has to be taken by the family. Going back, I gave him the last cup of hot cocoa of the year this morning. I dragged him to talk for a long time. Ye Yingying, who was making a lot of noise, also left. Many stalls in the spring market have made enough money. Close the stall and go home.

Today is also Jiang Xiao's last day before setting up a stall, and he plans to leave early. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. He is going to Ye Bing's house tonight with Xia Wanwan. After all, on New Year's Eve, people have their own relatives and will leave relatives after the new year. It's not easy for him and Xia Wanwan to bother. Tonight, I made an appointment to thank each other for help. It is also the most suitable time. He bought a gift for Ye Bing earlier, and Jiang Xiao, a gift for Ye Bing's wife and children, also prepared a copy. He still remembered that he owed two thousand yuan to someone and wrapped a big red envelope for the New Year, which happened to be returned. There are no people in the spring market. Jiang Xiao's goods are sold a lot, and there are not too many left. After counting the money, they have recovered 19,000 and nearly 20,000. They barely regained their money a year ago. He can spend a good year and can sell it for the rest of the year. He has other plans after the year. Just now, an old woman came out with a stick of candied haws. Jiang Xiao bought a bunch and bit off the icing with one bite. Lin Chengyu came back with his mobile phone and Uncle Yue. He saw him with a smile on his face. Who knew that Jiang Xiao glanced at him, and the first sentence was to drive him away. "Why this point, you are not leaving yet?"

Lin Chengyu sat next to him, and when he saw this, he replied: "The house is messed up. It doesn't matter whether you go back or not, let's wait." Grandpa hasn't been free to watch him recently. It's not a big deal for him to run out to find Jiang Xiao. Uncle Yue's people are still at home, and any news can be heard immediately, and things can be fermented for a while. Tomorrow New Year's Eve and family reunion on New Year's Eve, everything that should be resolved can be resolved.

Years ago, Lin Feng talked about the Mingyue Bay project and he sent a gift, and Lin Chengyu naturally gave him a copy.

Many things in the company are controlled by Lin Feng. At Lin Chengyu's age, no matter how good his performance is, it is difficult for him to intervene in specific company matters even as a minor. Uncle Yue has some right to speak, but he is an outsider, and it is difficult to contend with him. Grandpa's health is a little better, but now unless something big happens, he doesn't want to worry about it.

Many things should be done slowly, and now I have cut off Lin Feng's hands and feet first and inserted his own hands and feet in.

There are indeed some omissions in the management of Yongjiang Company. For example, it does not have its own construction team and the projects are outsourced. Many people handle it, it is easy to take advantage of the loopholes, and then there are more projects, and the small contractors on the construction site are mixed, of course, it is also easy to get into trouble.

But it is not easy for a company to build an engineering team. In the short term, it is better to find outsourcing simple and convenient. But in the long run, it's better to take engineering matters into your own hands.

The way to compromise during this period is to directly find a mature team to integrate with. At the end of the year, Yongjiang had a good construction team that couldn't survive. The boss was originally a contractor. Later, he became bigger and set up a small construction company. After a few years of mismanagement, he closed down. Uncle Yue is on it. There are some relationships, and I know the boss well, knowing that he will work hard, but bad luck, with Lin Chengyu's instruction, he matched the bridge and brought him to Yongjiang.

The company used to be a hotel business. When it was developing steadily, the amount of work was not large, but now it has signed the Mingyue Bay project with great fanfare. , Signing an engineering team is a long-term solution.

That person did have some abilities. Uncle Yue took someone to meet his grandpa, and Lin Chengyu was on the side, talking about the pros and cons from time to time, and grandpa was a little shaken.

But who knows that when he talks with Lin Feng, he reacts greatly.

Of course, the response is big. First of all, the building materials company of his wife's wife was sucking blood on the account of Yongjiang Company. Now someone in charge of this aspect suddenly came up. It would be a foolish person. Someone has the ability to do engineering for a lifetime. From the procurement of raw materials to the construction, everything is clean and clear, and the procurement aspect needs to be adjusted, and there will be opportunities for him to drill.

After the second, there are still many planning and planning, all of which are closely related to construction projects. This person was directly found by the old man and that Yuecheng. If they find anything, these two people will know. Everyone is not a fool, and you can't just do it. After a sum of money was taken, the matter was beyond his control.

Yue Cheng is the old part of the Lin family boss, and now he is next to Lin Chengyu. Although the child used to be smart, he didn't have much city government. He was very good to coax. When he came back from a sickness last time, his whole body became dark and he couldn't see through him.

Lin Feng had a big reaction like this, and good things were obstructed in every way. Grandpa Lin asked him why, but the reasons given were very inadequate.

Grandpa also came here during the storm, and he knew what was wrong at first glance, and found that there was a problem in the account books as soon as he checked.

In the past few months, Lin Feng's wife's company has grown bold and has already swallowed a lot of money from the company. If he had come here clearly, it wouldn't be a big deal to do business with his natal family to make a supplement, but there were a few concealed in this way, and the number increased again, and the ghosts knew that there was a problem.

Grandpa had a bad temper. This time, getting the serious engineering team into the company was a no-brainer. Lin Feng was not reconciled and fought at home. Instead, he made Grandpa more vigilant. This period of time started. Take care of the company's big and small things.

Lin Chengyu cannot directly intervene at his age. The family is busy with business affairs and no one cares about him. He took advantage of this time to come to find Jiang Xiao. Everything he should do is settled. Lin Feng naturally still has a second hand, but he will keep it for the future. Besides, I'm not in a hurry now.

Now when Jiang Xiao asked, he told the truth and didn't hide the least.

Jiang Xiao ate the candied haws until the last one, and took a look at him: "What are you telling me about this?"