Chapter 135

However, when Fu Ruoyan heard Jiang Xiao say this, the worry in his heart was still not completely eliminated, the more he thought about it, the more uneasy he became.

Fu Zonglin, who lives like a poisonous snake, God knows what he will do.

Jiang Xiao felt that Fu Ruoyan was the one who faced all of this directly, but instead he worried that he was a bit strange, and things were not as exaggerated as he thought, so just sleep.

Unexpectedly, the next day, he went to the security company, Jiang Xiao was assigned an extra bodyguard by his side, and he was there every day.

In addition, he found someone to go to the hospital to stare at Fu Zonglin, and Chen Lingyue and his younger brother also stared at them. If they really do anything, he might know in advance.

Thinking of Jiang Xiao in case something happened to him, Fu Ruoyan couldn't imagine what he would become.

Jiang Xiao was a little uncomfortable at the beginning, no one was like this, and followed all day long.

He couldn't refuse Fu Ruoyan's appearance. He could discuss it anyway. At first, Fu Ruoyan planned to invite four. Jiang Xiao thought it was too exaggerated. After discussing it, he just kept one.

"It's not good to get too big," Jiang Xiao said. "Anyone who can pretend to be an assistant or something will be abrupt. I am also a business man. I invite so many bodyguards. People come over to see and think they are unlimited. What's the matter?"

Fu Ruoyan's family affairs are not easy to explain to the outside.

The rest have also been discussed. For example, don't follow when you enter the office or at home. Jiang Xiao doesn't like the feeling of being watched all the time. After discussing it, he reluctantly accepts it. Just go by.

Fu Zonglin also knew that he was surveillance, but he didn't even have the right to make comments. Who told him to be in this situation now.

Fu Ruoyan also acted swiftly. As soon as he agreed to sell Fu's equity, the relevant procedures began to go. Several shareholders with the right to speak on the board of directors are now honestly standing on Fu Ruoyan's side and are unwilling to say a word for him. It is impossible for the shareholders to vote at the time when the time comes.

But if you really don't do anything like this, then it's not Fu Zonglin.

There are still three kilograms of nails left in the broken ship, and he is not very capable.

Even in a state of being monitored, he can still find many opportunities to contact Chen Lingyue. In the information age, Fu Ruoyan is not a matter of fact, and non-methodology is a matter of stepping on the line. He did not dare to do so unscrupulously at this time.

To be honest, the relationship between this second wife and him is nothing, and getting married is more of a stake.

Fu Zonglin also knows Chen Lingyue's temperament, unwillingness, thoughtfulness, and impulsiveness. No matter what she does, she thinks of her son Fu Mingsi. Now is the best time to use it.

In the past when she was so peaceful, she had done things that had no bottom line to Fu Ruoyan. Now when she is desperate, she can do everything.

Not to mention, there are still some people under Chen Lingyue who are always a little messy. Now they hide so much that they don't even know Fu Ruoyan. Fu Zonglin can't do anything, she can.

From Fu Zonglin's perspective, he did not take advantage of the guilt of others.

If she hadn't done that thing suddenly against Fu Ruoyan a few years ago, the relationship between their father and son wouldn't have changed like this, Fu Ruoyan would have been obedient.

This is what she should repay.

Chen Lingyue was also anxious during this period. Her husband and old father, whom she had been relying on, were hospitalized. The company lost a lot of money, and the layoffs were all considered good. If she couldn't survive in a few months, she would go bankrupt.

Fu's shares were Fu Zonglin's pre-marital property, and were not subject to her decision. I used to think that there was a son, and somehow it could be allocated. Now that Fu Zonglin's shares are going to be given to Fu Ruo, this last point of hope is gone.

After receiving Fu Zonglin's call and hearing the instructions and plans he said, Chen Lingyue also hesitated.

"...What you said is true?"

"Of course it is true, as long as you do what I say," Fu Zonglin said, "otherwise what can you do now? Look, if it succeeds, you let Fu Ruoyan He will agree to whatever you do. Then you will take the money and take your son to go abroad. He can't do anything with you. If the situation becomes worse and it fails, I will give all the remaining things to Xiao Si. As you know, I still have some assets abroad. Send him away so that my son will live well in the future. Fu Ruoyan is now against me. I regard Xiao Si as the only son. We are parents. Think more about him

, don't you ?" If ordinary people can't do such desperate things, Chen Lingyue is different.

She and Fu Zonglin are of the same temper. If Fu Zonglin were to be honest, Fu Ruoyan would not necessarily behave to him. After all, he was just disgusting, not enough to kill him.

They are father and son anyhow, and the shareholders of the board of directors have known each other for so many years, and they will not care about what happened to the Fu family.

But Fu Zonglin was not reconciled. Compared with defeat, the humiliation that his son brought to him was heavier.

He wanted to make a desperate move, and he wanted to give Fu Ruoyan the feeling that the pair of father and son really became enemies. There were also intentional circumstances when they said that before. At least he tried to find that Jiang Xiao was really important to him. It is his weakness.

"Okay," Chen

Lingyue sniffed on the other side of the phone, "I'll consider it seriously." As soon as Fu Zonglin hung up the phone, there was a knock on the door outside, thinking that he had been in the toilet for too long.

So he hung up the phone, hid the phone, and went back to the room.

He is now wondering why he brought up such a child, maybe it was really inappropriate between him and his first wife, so Fu Ruoyan was partly different from himself, that was raised by his mother, but partly—— At least a small part-very similar to myself.

Like this kind of energy that Javier must repay, he is exactly the same as himself.

Because he knew Jiang Xiao, he also knew some of the details. For example, Fu Ruoyan worked for Jiang Xiao's company for a long time. A rather expensive suit put pressure on Fu Ruoyan, who left home at the time.

Then he resigned from Jiang Xiao's company and returned home. There are many things to do with it.

When he first came back, Fu Zonglin felt that he had thought clearly and couldn't bear the hardship. Now it seems that it is because of Jiang Xiao's return.

Jiang Xiao was his original intention to return to the Fu family, but now that so many changes have been made, the original intention has long passed, and indeed, as he hoped, he and Jiang Xiao are together.

But since he returned to the Fu family, everything went so smoothly. The professional Fu Zonglin could not shake him, but emotionally, he and Jiang Xiao didn't seem to have experienced anything that could be called a test.

I just give it a test, Fu Zonglin thought, all feelings need to be tested, especially young people.

He was lying on the bed with a smile that he didn't know how to describe.

During this time, Fu Ruoyan looked nervous, and Jiang Xiao was also trying her best to comfort him and cooperate with him, so that he could relax a little bit.

But what should be done is still to be done, and he is not a sucker, and it is impossible to hide at home every day because of this.

After the new year, Infinity has started to get busy again. The website is constantly being upgraded and optimized. The physical stores are also beginning to open to other provinces. Various cooperations are also being discussed. There are also various small discounts, interface pushes, and membership systems. during upgrade.

This year, both the technical team and the marketing team will recruit a lot of people, and Jiang Xiao is also looking at the personnel aspect.

Outside the company, Lin Taosheng from Zhongsen contacted him again, saying that Zhongsen had newly contacted a courier company and also intended to invest, mainly considering that unlimited business could complement each other.

Express delivery has been an infinitely great pain point recently. I have been counting on other homes for a long time. Jiang Xiao still often conflicts with the express delivery company because of orders. He still needs closer cooperation. He has talked a lot and has been Not satisfied.

Jiang Xiao was so busy with all these things that she would go to see her mother and fall in love from time to time. There was no other time to worry about others.

Hearing that Fu Ruoyan's equity transfer was going well, Jiang Xiao felt relieved.

After all, in his opinion, it is very strange to target him because of private grievances, a boyfriend who really has nothing to do with Fu. How could anyone be impulsive to this point?

But it turns out that not everyone is normal.

About a week or two after Fu Zonglin was hospitalized, Jiang Xiao had some extra plans that night.

Jiang Xiao didn't like socializing in the first place. He is the boss. Many things don't need to be done by himself. Many socializing can be handed over to the vice president. Many people under his hands like socializing, but some parties cannot be pushed away.

During this period of time, I listened to Fu Ruoyan's words honestly at two points and one line, until Lin Taosheng came here specially that day, took him out to a party, and met the person in charge of the courier company that was about to cooperate.

Jiang Xiao had to go, whether it was because of rebirth experience or because of the company's urgent need for cooperation. This express company is well-known in later generations. In addition to efficiency, the station and express cabinet projects are also good. If they can really cooperate, it will be a big breakthrough for Infinite.

In particular, Lin Taosheng's introduction is enough to show that the possibility of cooperation is very high, and Jiang Xiao will not be justified if he does not go.

The time was set for the evening of the same day, the private club, it was extremely safe, and there have been no accidents.

During the chat, the other party was still very satisfied with Jiang Xiao.

Both express delivery and e-commerce have developed rapidly in recent years. Among them, there are many things that can learn from each other. Although Jiang Xiao has the advantage of rebirth, the world is changing rapidly and he is also working hard to learn from the development of the company, but this time the other party has given him many new ideas and inspirations, which are very precious.

He talked a little later, and for a while, he forgot the time, but Fu Ruoyan kept calling, and Jiang Xiao had to go out to pick him up again and again.

This private room is not large, even if he turns down the volume, he can hear the sound of cellphone vibrating in the private room. Fu Ruoyan called, but Jiang Xiao didn't dare to skip and not pick up, fearing that something might happen to him.

"... If you say, I'm talking about business, you know, a lot of time is out of control," Jiang Xiao walked outside, a little helpless, "I promised to be home before ten o'clock, but I don't often go home late. Sorry, just this time recently. Would you like to sleep first? I'll go back after the talk."