Chapter 149

Ye Yingying woke up from alcohol this morning, remembered what happened last night, and knew she was in trouble.

Although this is true, he didn't talk nonsense, but Lin Chengyu had told him not to mention it. There must be a reason. He promised that others should do it. Not to mention that Jiang Xiao's boyfriend is still present, it is really a big trouble.

So when he got up, he wanted to knock on his head and poured some cold water on himself. He woke up a little bit, and then he called Jiang Xiao nervously, confessing a mistake and apologizing, if it caused something more serious. Misunderstanding, that is a sin.

It was not Jiang Xiao who didn't want to answer the phone, but Fu Ruoyan.

Ye Yingying is not familiar with the other party. He is a little embarrassed. He also knows who Fu Ruoyan is. He has always been very strong. He has done something wrong and a little bit horrified. After saying hello, he hesitated and couldn't say anything. Words come.

"Is it for the things of last night?" Fu Ruoyan's tone sounded okay, faint, unbelievable, "We...have been fine. Just when Jiang Xiao came home in the morning, he fell asleep when he was a little tired. Sorry, wait until he wakes up and call you back."

Ye Yingying breathed a sigh of relief as soon as he heard these words, his expression was big, but at this age, he quickly recollected it. How could this matter be so simple?

Jiang Xiao just came home in the morning, so why did he leave home last night?

When Fu Ruoyan came before, Jiang Xiao said that he hadn't been busy at work in the past few days, and sometimes took him around.

Now this situation must be a big night's quarrel, and there is no need to say more about the reasons.

Ye Yingying felt guilty.

"Sorry, sorry, I was confused when I was drinking and drinking, just as if I was talking nonsense," he continued, "Or I and Jiang Xiao can explain it, I'm sorry."

"Nothing," Fu Ruoyan's voice sounded It's still faint, as if a little tired, "It's none of your business, Jiang Xiao and I...well, forget it, it's all over. It's just that he may not have time to play with you today, or I'll find someone for you. Stay with me, the account will be mine."

"It's okay, it's okay," Ye Yingying has nothing to ask at this time . It's fine if he doesn't cause more trouble, "You are busy, I will take care of myself." No

need. Fu Ruoyan said more, he himself had a lot of brain repair, and his guilt became deeper and deeper.

The other party quickly hung up, and Fu Ruoyan deleted the call log.

Jiang Xiao slept very heavily. He didn't hear anything. Fu Ruoyan put his mobile phone aside, went to bed and hugged him, and then kissed his forehead. Jiang Xiao's eyelashes trembled and she unconsciously leaned into his arms. Damn it.

Fu Ruoyan smiled at the corners of his mouth because of his satisfaction with this action, and then slept for a while with his eyes closed.

Jiang Xiao didn't get up until after two o'clock in the afternoon. Fu Ruoyan prepared food in advance. Jiang Xiao chewed slowly. He slept and ate and felt much better.

The quarrel between him and Fu Ruoyan didn't last long, it was just one night. Jiang Xiao simply felt that the other party was reasonable, and it was nothing to be jealous occasionally.

Thinking of this, he raised his head and kissed Fu Ruoyan.

"Let's go out to play today," Jiang Xiao said. He checked the time, "It's just a bit late."

He also promised Ye Yingying to visit Lishi, which was only the next day.

Fu Ruoyan was not in a hurry, he nodded, and said, "Call Ye Yingying. I don't know if he is awake." But

after Jiang Xiao's call, Ye Yingying's performance was not as good as yesterday. Be positive.

"Brother Xiao, I'm sorry. I caused you trouble last night. I blamed me for drinking."

"It's okay." The matter is over, Jiang Xiao doesn't care about it. "Today we are still..."

"So what, no need Brother Xiao, today I happened to have something at work. I want to see people from other companies. I'm very anxious. Go and play." Ye Yingying didn't dare to use light bulbs at this time, "Ah, you should accompany you more. Boyfriend."

He said nothing, and quickly hung up.

Ye Yingying did not come alone. He brought a few people from the studio. At that time, he said that he would come to do some work cooperation by the way. Now he was in a hurry. Jiang Xiao tried to persuade a few words, but did not persuade him to come back.

"Maybe it's too late," Fu Ruoyan said. "It's almost three o'clock in the afternoon. I'll talk about it next time when he has time. It's not that there is no chance."

Jiang Xiao thought, too.

Ye Yingying had told him to accompany Fu Ruoyan more, Jiang Xiao didn't go out today, and had lived with Fu Ruoyan in the two worlds at home.

This is exactly what Fu Ruoyan took, he took Jiang Xiao over and held it tightly, never wanting to let go.

Ye Yingying told him about the incident last year and Lin Chengyu quickly learned about it. After all, he had kept it secret at the beginning, and it is normal to tell him now.

Lin Chengyu sighed and said to him that it was okay, just let the flow go.

I did it all, and it didn't matter if I said it.

I just don't know what Fu Ruoyan felt after hearing this.

Soon Lin Chengyu also knew what Fu Ruoyan's feelings and influence were.

Jiang Xiao's building is in Liujiang. He bought a large piece of land in the development zone. Now there is only a plan for one building. Other places simply get some turf and green plants. When there is still need in the future, the building can be used. Then build.

Construction has started now, and apart from this building, infinite relationships will gradually shift from Lishi to Liujiang. He should also meet some people who should be dealing with, and there are many interests involved. In general, moving is not that simple, and many of them involve infinite future commercial layout.

So Jiang Xiao used to come to Liujiang often, and he could come two or three times a week.

His land was built by his own contractor, and it has nothing to do with Yong Jiang. Lin Chengyu wants to have a fair chance to see him, but Jiang Xiao still deliberately avoids it. Nowadays, Lin Chengyu is also sneaky, far away. Take a look at there.

But after Ye Yingying said the incident, Jiang Xiao's frequency of coming to Liujiang gradually decreased, becoming once a week, and then only once in half a month. It was self-evident who influenced this.

Fu Ruoyan went too far.

In order to prevent Jiang Xiao from coming over, he did use many methods. Facts have proved that quarreling is useless, then show weakness and change little by little.

Then some things Jiang Xiao was handing over to the vice president below like the fresh section at the time, and the engineering side was also put aside some, and even Fu Ruoyan came over to follow him personally, saying that he didn't want Jiang Xiao to be so tired, but in fact it was I don't want him to come to Liujiang.

Lin Chengyu didn't see Jiang Xiao, but saw him.

When the two met on the construction site, there was no Jiang Xiao present that day. The smell was much bigger than before, and they didn't plan to avoid it.

"Where is Jiang Xiao?"

"You are so embarrassed to ask? The disgusting mistress who destroys other people's feelings," Fu Ruoyan looked at him, the disgust in his eyes was about to overflow, "Listen, Jiang Xiao is with me, and he will be with me forever. Lin Chengyu, no matter what you do, Jiang Xiao hates you and will never like you again." A

few words can no longer hurt the current Lin Chengyu, he is used to it.

"I said before, I only want Jiang Xiao to be happy," he said, his eyes deep, "but you may not be suitable for him now, Jiang Xiao will not be happy with you."

"The matter between the two of us , fail to get you to talk, "Fu if the words step forward," qualifications you do not find fault. " "

Fu if the words, I do that, just to help ginger night, it was his last long career, from junior high school, and even from You have persisted since the beginning of your last life. You haven't experienced it, and you don't understand." Lin Chengyu also has a temper, and his tone is much tougher. "You will only make him compromise and give up. Therefore, Fu Ruoyan, I do that because you can't do it. "

He didn't have a good face towards Fu Ruoyan. The jealous and hateful emotions were only strong but not weak, but he did not have Jiang Xiao's tolerance this time. Lin Chengyu also learned to regulate his negative emotions, otherwise he would have been crazy.

But what he said was indeed to step on the most taboo places of Fu Ruoyan.

Fu Ruoyan was afraid that the person who knew Jiang Xiao best was not himself, and the most special person in Jiang Xiao's heart was not himself. He was afraid that someday Jiang Xiao would leave him.

Words can no longer express his fear and anger at that time. People are pressed into anxiousness, and the deepest wildness and animality in his heart are induced.

He raised his fist and went up under the harsh sound of the machinery at the construction site.

I've long wanted to beat the opponent.

Both people think so.

... When

Jiang Xiao saw Fu Ruoyan at home that night, she was accompanied by her family doctor.

"...Fortunately, they are all skin injuries," the other party said to him, "but there are a lot of wounds all over the body. I have done some treatment. Be careful in the next few days. I will change the dressing on time and move as little as possible. Keep it at home."

"Okay, I'll watch him well," Jiang Xiao thanked him, "Trouble you." When

he heard the news first, he was naturally worried. When he knew that Fu Ruoyan was fine, In addition to worrying, there are also a little bit dumbfounded.

"...What are you doing?"

Jiang Xiao knelt down and looked at his wound carefully. Lin Chengyu's skills were all trained, and Fu Ruoyan was the same. When two people were fighting, no one could get off the ground.

The place where the two people fought was still on the construction site. There were a lot of rubble and nails, and there were still a lot of small scratches on the body. Fortunately, there were a lot of people. Later, other people pulled the two apart and didn't make the trouble any bigger.

Fu Ruoyan also knew that he was impulsive, and the fight hadn't been won, so he could barely be considered a tie. When Jiang Xiao asked, he stopped talking.

"Are you a primary school student?" Jiang Xiao asked him, "Do you dare to do this in the future?"

Fu Ruoyan shook his head, and went to hold Jiang Xiao's hand and sold him miserably to see his wounds. Then he thought, in the future. If you do, you have to be prepared and find someone to beat him up.