Chapter 77

The overnight train passed, and they came to Lishi.

Liujiang, Lishi, and Shencheng are all connected together. In the same delta, Jiang Xiao has ran through this place in his life. He is familiar with this place, but the scene before him has not developed. It is vaguely with a top big city. Prototype.

The house was rented by Jiang Xiao and Xia Wanwan. He was familiar with the house and temporarily rented it near the school.

South China United University has changed to a new campus in recent years. This location is on the edge of Lishi, not in the city center, so it is close to Liujiang and Shencheng.

However, the new campus is not too far off. There are already several bus stops. The subway will be opened in the next year, and there will be a high-speed rail station in a few years.

The science and technology park and shopping malls next to the school have been opened. Last year, two other universities moved here. Their reputation and number of students are not as good as South China United University, but a faint university city has been built.

When the subway and high-speed rail are also opened in a few years, several big technology companies will move in, and this area will really become lively.

After a few days of rest in Lishi, Xia Wanwan went out to submit a resume, and Jiang Xiao stayed here to clean up.

Her CPA certificate is not a free test. This is a powerful stepping stone. Recently, the companies I have contacted are quite interested. The salary in Lishi is much higher than that of Houlin. When I first enter the company, I can get six to seven thousand, which is about family. More than three times, if you do well later, there will be a rise.

The fast-growing Lishi was just in the process of employing people. About half a month later, Xia Wanwan's new job was settled. A small and well-known local accounting firm, she went to formally report in a few days, not far from here. The rented house is here by bus, and it takes about half an hour to get there. With a stable income, Xia Wanwanxin has settled down.

She has really adapted to the city.

But even if she can't find a job, Jiang Xiao can still support her. He is now much richer than his mother.

He remembered that the stock was known as the dark horse this year. From the beginning of the year to the end of the year, it had risen about four times. In September, it had already risen almost. He went to the trading floor to withdraw the money and remove some of the expenses. , Jiang Xiao has a million in his hands.

He originally had a principal of 200,000. In June and July, he added the money given by Lin Heyuan, and there were scholarships for the city's champion scholars. He put them in and rolled them. It was a real seven-figure number.

Of course he still did business when he was in college, but before that, Jiang Xiao had plans.

It is not appropriate to rent a house here all the time. He wants to buy a small house here. After Xia Wanwan's work stabilizes, this idea becomes even stronger.

He found an intermediate position between the university and Xia Wanwan's work unit. He asked for convenient transportation and convenient living. He found a new set of second-hand houses, about 100 square meters, because it is not in the central city. About seven thousand square meters.

Jiang Xiao chose a very good community, not a new building, and the living area next to it is already mature.

In 2006, as a top big city in China, Lishi's housing prices have begun to take off. Seven thousand yuan is much higher than the average salary, and many people are beginning to scream for bubbles, but Jiang Xiao knows that this is still far away. .

A total house price of 700,000 yuan, a down payment of 30%, various taxes and simple renovation and decoration, only 300,000 yuan is enough, and the remaining 30-year loan is only 2,000 yuan per month. Well, it's a bargain, it can't be more bargain.

The house Xia Wanwan went to see with him was very good. It was 700,000. She had never bought such an expensive item. Although Jiang Xiao had shown her the numbers in her bank account, she still hesitated.

"Do you like it?"

Jiang Xiao asked her.

Xia Wanwan thought for a while and nodded.

This house is a small high-rise, twelfth floor, with good lighting, and it is not noisy in the middle of the community. It is half a river-view room and can see the bridge. In the evening, there are some traffic jams on the bridge. The cars parked on the bridge are scattered. Yes, it has an urban atmosphere.

"I like me to buy it for you, don't think too much about it," Jiang Xiao slapped, "Your son has money."

He promptly paid the deposit and down payment, but the bank loan process was not so fast, and the house had to be renovated. Before that, he had to go to school to sign up.

Jiang Xiao, who had spent a lot of money in the housing market, entered the gate of the school, dumbfounded as a pupil.

Xia Wanwan had to go to work. The accounting firm had a good salary but was busy, and couldn't accompany him to sign up. Jiang Xiao came by herself.

To be honest, when he entered the gate of the school, he was not so nervous during the college entrance examination, and his palms kept sweating.

He had been here at the South China United University, but he seemed to have come in for the first time.

The new campus is very large. Jiang Xiao went up according to the instructions. He took the admission notice and wanted to get the student card, but shortly after he entered the school gate, he was caught by the new recruits from the school club.

Jiang Xiao looks good again. He wears a baseball cap and a simple T-shirt. He looks sunny and handsome, and looks good and good-talking.

Lin Chengyu waited at the other door for a long time and didn't wait. When he ran to find someone, Jiang Xiao was already surrounded by a group of people, both men and women.

"It's the junior brother of our School of Economics and Management, come to the Student Union!"

"Come to the Drama Club! Very suitable!"

"It's the best to come to our animation club!"

"My younger brother, what is your mobile phone number? This is my number. Should I take you to sign up to the dormitory?"

Still dare to call?

I think you are plotting wrong!

Lin Chengyu rushed up and pulled Jiang Xiao out of the crowd.

The two people stood together more conspicuously, and some wanted to step forward, but Lin Chengyu stared back.

Jiang Xiao was a little surprised when he saw him, and asked: "Why are you here?"

Then he remembered that the two of them were still classmates, and it was normal for Lin Chengyu to come here to sign up.

"I'm familiar with it, I'll take you there," Lin Chengyu took his hand and walked forward, "Ignore them, if you want to join the club for fun, you can spare time during the military training."

He took Jiang Xiao's hand naturally. 'S box, and then took Jiang Xiao forward.

Jiang Xiao followed him, finally got the student card, and then walked all the way to the dormitory. She couldn't help but look around. The dormitory on the new campus is still good. The quadruple room, the upper bed and the lower bunk, the quilt and some living utensils wait for Jiang Xiao to be late. Brought over from the rental room when the time came.

No surprise, Lin Chengyu lived in a dormitory with him.

There are also two roommates. One is a native of Lishi, who talks less and is a bit shy. He introduces himself as Xu Liang, and the other is a classmate from the north, whose name is Chen Lang, who is just as the name suggests, and has a much more hearty personality.

Jiang Xiao also received military training clothes. The clothes were of average texture and made relatively generous. The first time Jiang Xiao wore this, he was tall and straight and looked good in his clothes.

There was also a hat, Lin Chengyu stretched out his hand to help him put it on, Jiang Xiao subconsciously hid.

"Don't move," Lin Chengyu pulled him back, "I'll help you adjust it, this hat is not easy to wear."

Chen Lang saw them doing this and asked: "You two met before?"

"I have known each other for many years," Lin Chengyu took the lead in replying to him, and then looked at Jiang Xiao carefully, "Good-looking."

It turns out that he was not the only one who saw the good-looking Jiang Xiao.

In high school, everyone was immersed in their studies, and the school's management was strict. Even if the students had good feelings, there were few blatant loves, but when they got to the university, no one was in charge of this.

Lin Chengyu wanted to guard against death. At this time, Jiang Xiao's relationship with himself finally eased a little. He was very afraid that another Lin Heyuan would really appear at this time, but the facts proved that many things could not be prevented.

Before the military training, when the whole class meeting was held before the military training, they were divided into two classes, each with 35 people, a total of 70 people, mostly girls, and a half-hour class meeting was held, Jiang Xiao phone The number is basically not a secret, Penguin friends added a list.

Lin Chengyu started bubbling sour again, but he couldn't stop him. At any rate, he was a classmate, so it made sense to leave a contact information.

For girls, Jiang Xiao eats all men and women.

On the first day of the military training, I just sorted out and did a few basic moves, kicks and kicks, not tired, and it ended at 4:30, everyone had nothing to do, so Jiang Xiao took the boys in the class to play basketball After a few games, the people who came back with their shoulders and backs, one by one, Xiao brother called it smoothly.

Lin Chengyu has nothing to do with the vinegar, and Jiang Xiao's popularity is not the first day.

In terms of face, Lin Chengyu's mixed-race face is indeed much more delicate than Jiang Xiao, but the so-called attractiveness is not just about the face.

Lin Chengyu's dog temperament is now considered obedient to Jiang Xiao. If he is facing other people, he will not say a word if it is not necessary. At first glance, he is not a good person. There are also people who rush forward. But few live it.

Fortunately, Jiang Xiao has just entered college and has no plans to fall in love yet.

First of all, Jiang Xiao's personality looked warm. In fact, the threshold for being tempted is quite high now. Secondly, when he arrives at university, he still has many things worth busying, such as making money.

The amount of exercise in the military training is nothing to him. Xia Wanwan works overtime sometimes later, so he takes the bus home to make her a supper or something, and then go to work on his own affairs.

He spent a lot of money on buying a house, thinking about trying to make money back.

Three days before the military training, Jiang Xiao took advantage of the time at night to stroll around the commercial streets and living quarters near the school.

There are three commercial streets on the campus of South China United University for students to live in. They are located near different dormitories. They have everything from food, clothing, housing and transportation. The shops in the school are of the cheaper kind. Of course, Jiang Xiao has carefully read it for quality. There is a reason to be cheap, and most of them are not so good.

There is a shopping mall outside the school. It takes about ten minutes to walk from the northwest gate. It is diagonally across from the science and technology park. The prices of things in this mall are in sharp contrast with those in the school. If there is anything good, I will come here to be extravagant.

In this area of ​​Lishi, it is obviously already developed. If you look at it roughly, it seems that there is no blank market. There is no shortage of goods on the market, and everyone is not afraid of not being able to buy anything.

But business opportunities are often here. What is lacking is the right market connection between consumers and commodities.

Jiang Xiao turned around and felt a little emboldened. On the fifth day of the military training, he began to sell things. The school did not allow small stalls to be set up. He started selling from his side, trying to open a mouthful.