Chapter 84

Coming together the next morning, Lin's grandfather couldn't hold back, pulling Lin Chengyu to talk about it.

"What's the situation with you two?"

Lin Chengyu said that what I want to explain to you should start from the metaphysics of rebirth. He is afraid to scare his grandfather. If the other party really knows, he will probably feel that he is really doing it by himself. After a great death, I can't save it.

"Xiao Xiao has his own ideas, I...I'm not in a hurry," Lin Chengyu couldn't believe it when he said this. "Besides, the relationship between the two of us is really not something that can be resolved overnight. Leave it alone. Don't bother him, I'll make some lean meat porridge for you in the morning, okay?"

His topic turned abruptly, but Grandpa Lin's family was not enough. He didn't ask any more. After holding back for a long time, he said: "...boil preserved eggs and lean meat porridge."

Forget it, he can't deal with the romantic life of young people. clearly.

He is just a little sad, and feels that if his grandson continues like this, he doesn't know if he can decide a target.

After this year, Jiang Xiao is busy making money again.

He then contacted Ye Miaomiao. In fact, the other party took the initiative to find him about the two people doing business.

There were many people who wanted to start a small business to earn money during college. Jiang Xiao was not the only one, and Ye Miaomiao was the one who did better. She is also from Nanlian, majoring in journalism, and is now in her senior year, mainly engaged in cosmetics.

She told Jiang Xiao about her current operation mode in detail, but Jiang Xiao felt a little familiar. It's just for purchasing. It's different from Jiang Xiao's domestic purchasing a few years ago. She is a foreign purchasing agent.

Ye Miaomiao has a cousin who is studying in South Korea. From the beginning of her freshman year, she has cooperated with each other, bringing things and people back or mailing them back. Korean cosmetics are cheap and have a variety of patterns, which are more suitable for college students. They have everything from lotions to makeup. It is much cheaper than the counter in the mall, and the quality is not bad, so her business has always been good.

It's been almost three years now. Ye Miaomiao is about to graduate. She doesn't want to find a job, so she wants to make it her own business. Not long ago, she has decided to live abroad and contacted another cousin who lives in Japan. Yes, if you are willing to join in, the business will be stable for a long time.

Japanese and Korean cosmetics are relatively well-known, and now she has a lot of goods on hand, and she wants a normal display channel.

At present, I have some money on hand. At first, I wanted to set up a counter in the school's commercial street, which was considered to expand the publicity, but after asking about the price, I was backed down.

Although she also learned that there are special discounts inside the school, it is still expensive after the discount. She can't afford it and it's not cost-effective. Ye Miaomiao just wants a counter at present. She has kept the empty berth for a long time. Thirty square meters, small cubicles around ten square meters are cheap, and they are all rented for a long time, so it is difficult to sell.

Later, she looked at it and took aim at Jiang Xiao's bunk.

Jiang Xiao's shop is not too small. Although he has a lot of counters, if he moves it, he can also set up a cosmetics counter against the wall. If possible, she can also put a small dressing table there, sometimes indirectly. Humanized makeup.

This is what she came to talk to Jiang Xiao about. Of course, she will pay a monthly rent. It doesn't matter if she pays a little more based on the area. The small worker at the cosmetics counter is also hired by herself, and most of the time she is alone. It can be done, and it will definitely not cause Jiang Xiao to trouble.

Save more money and stay at the right berth, and she can move out by herself.

This sounds fair, a bit like Zhang Yang and Jiang Xiao's high school model, but Jiang Xiao thinks it's not good.

First, Zhang Yang agreed with him at that time because Jiang Xiao brought him the latest discs from Liujiang every time, which was more tempting than renting him directly.

Moreover, Zhang Yang's small video disc store has a mediocre business, and Jiang Xiao's small counter has brought a lot of traffic. But now Jiang Xiao's situation is different. The business is very good. The store's expenses are completely affordable. If you continue to do this, In almost half a year, he had money to open a branch.

Secondly, he doesn't know much about Ye Miaomiao. Many of the operations in her purchasing business are abroad. Although Jiang Xiao has seen her goods, he still doesn't know much about it.

When doing business in the same store, if something goes wrong with the other party, such as fake products, or allergies, cosmetics are more risky than daily necessities such as stationery, and things are under Jiang Xiao's brand. He really Can it be left unaffected at all?

In general, the benefits to him are not as great as the risks, so Jiang Xiao did not agree to it all. But he pondered for a while, and he didn't completely deny it.

Although it is a department store business, he now makes more daily necessities, and cosmetics is also a big market. At present, many domestic cosmetics brands have not developed, and the counter prices in the malls are not cheap. If Ye Miaomiao is on the right track. , It's not impossible to talk about agency with Japanese and Korean brands and then continue to grow bigger.

Of course, that's what happened later. Now, her business just made up for Jiang Xiao's blank space.

Jiang Xiao doesn't know about cosmetics. Sunscreen is considered a popular one. He also tried it before selling it. At Christmas, there was lipstick in the surprise box. It was also after a long time that he learned about his skin color. The girl who painted what color is good and what texture is the most suitable, only then carefully put it into her product list.

There are only two of them. As for the eye shadow eyeliner and eyebrow pencil, he didn't even dare to touch it. Jiang Xiao didn't understand this. He was really afraid of something wrong.

Just now there was a savvy person. Jiang Xiao also asked her classmates in the journalism department, and some people who had bought her things before, gave her a good comment, and she was a reliable person.

So Jiang Xiao wants to change her mind and pull her into her team. If she really wants to take risks, she must always maximize the benefits.

Ye Miaomiao already has her own purchase channel. After all, she is different from Chen Lang and others. Jiang Xiao talked to her about her plan at first, but she didn't accept it.

But when Jiang Xiao talked about it later, she was a little shaken. She found that this person's plan seemed to be more than just a small shop.

Jiang Xiao told her about the things she had made with Zhang Yang when she was in high school, and it was really interesting to work together to make the stall bigger.

Although his unlimited is now only a small shop in the school's commercial street, according to the current operating conditions, he can open a branch in the university town within a year, and after a while, he can open another in a nearby shopping mall.

After forming a stable and well-known brand, he can already set up a company, and then discuss investment with the investment company, and continue to expand the business with the capital's money.

Around 2009, online shopping was on the rise. He was able to launch an online shopping platform with a physical presence. While achieving visible quality, he was able to deliver to the door in the same city. After he seized the first batch of markets, he slowly Steady development, taking advantage of online shopping to develop his infinitely into a truly well-known large enterprise.

This is the way to do business, you must be down-to-earth and look up at the stars.

This is the starry sky Jiang Xiao wants to look up to. He has short-term goals and a long-term vision.

If others say this to herself, Ye Miaomiao will definitely think that this is a big talk, but she also knew Jiang Xiao before she came here. She is down-to-earth and thoughtful. It is a rare person, even those he said, the first step. It has been achieved.

The latter online shopping, looking at this year, is not so illusory. Ye Miaomiao already has friends who buy things online. Some are not bad, some are of average quality. The pictures are too deceptive, and it's not too bad to buy some cheap things. It doesn't matter, so there are more offline now.

Ye Miaomiao was also an unwilling person, Jiang Xiao noticed it. Looking for a store is to decide to make the business in front of you bigger, because these costs are a lot, and a businessman will not spend so much money meaninglessly, unless it is to make more money in the future.

"Come with me," Jiang Xiao seduced her, "Anyway, you have talked to me about this, it's better to join us directly."

Ye Miaomiao looked at his eyes, really shaken, but fortunately she defended it later.

"I want to discuss with a few other people," she said, "You let me think about it."

Jiang Xiao smiled: "You think about it seriously, I'm not in a hurry."

His father didn't wait long. When the next semester started, Ye Miaomiao would do it. The decision has been made quickly.

"Yes, but we need to discuss the division model again. I still have to get the counter and dressing table over there."

Jiang Xiao: "Don't worry, I will find someone to make it beautiful for you."

Ye Miaomiao has never done anything like decoration and assembly. Jiang Xiao said that she was really responsible for doing it for her. She briefly described what she wanted, and the other party quickly understood it.

It was finally decorated. The cosmetics counter and dressing table are both girly and unobtrusive. They match the overall style of the store, but you can see it as soon as you enter. It's also well-installed and professional. Once the row of lights is turned on, you can see clearly.

Much better than Ye Miaomiao imagined.

Jiang Xiao's aesthetics have always been okay. He has been selling many girls' accessories from high school to college, and the sales are quite good enough to illustrate this point.

"Satisfied?"

Ye Miaomiao nodded sharply.

She walked around at her small counter, looked at all aspects, then stared at Jiang Xiao, and said, "Jiang Xiao, I have another question."

"You said."

"You don't have a girlfriend, don't you? "She said, "How about considering me?"

Jiang Xiao was taken aback. Although he was a little used to accepting the confession, he was still a little embarrassed every time he heard it.

"No," he said, "We'd better just talk about business."

Ye Miaomiao is not a love mind, she is just a test, if it is possible, of course it's good, and it doesn't matter if you refuse.

She smiled and said that she was just joking. She wanted to bring the topic over, and as soon as she turned her head, she saw the weird person in the cafe.

It's pretty handsome. In fact, it seems a bit abnormal. When I met him last time, staring at myself was not at all kind.

Jiang Xiao's shop has just been renovated. Today, Lin Chengyu came over here to see if he could help. As soon as he came in, he saw the two of them standing together. Xiao pulled to her side.

Ye Miaomiao saw it.

Gee tee.

It turns out that high-quality and reliable boys are not only watched by other girls, but she is also very anxious to see some guys.

It's really hard these years.

The author has something to say: In the next chapter, Xiao Fu makes his debut.