Chapter 33

At night, the weather is getting colder, and many stalls have already taken away people. It was still warmer during the day when crowded and crowded. Now that there are no crowds, the spring market is full of wind and the temperature is lower. It's so breathtaking. feel.

Lin Chengyu put a piece of clothes on Jiang Xiao, he took it off and put it aside because of the trouble and bloatedness. He really refused to wear it. It was useless to say it. Jiang Xiao would be fierce at him if he said too much.

As long as he had a harder tone, Lin Chengyu wouldn't even dare to get out of the air.

No way, he can only help Jiang Xiao to tally the goods quickly so that Jiang Xiao can go home earlier and get warmer.

After Jiang Xiao calculated the quantity of the goods, he counted the money there. After ordering twice, feeling wrong, he ordered again, and then after thinking about it, he drew out five or six hundred yuan bills on the spot and placed them in front of Lin Chengyu.

The first hundred yuan is still green this year.

"I can't reconcile the accounts, did you put the money?" Jiang Xiao said, "Don't think I don't know."

The unit price of Jiang Xiao's stall is not expensive, mostly a few dozen yuan, and the first money is still worth this year. Customers should carefully consider things over fifty yuan. It is impossible for Jiang Xiao to remember every transaction during the day, but he was still a little impressed when he took out one hundred yuan to find the money, not so many.

Lin Chengyu's mouth was stiff at first, and he refused to admit it, but this time Jiang Xiao's account was very clear and irrefutable, and he admitted it too.

I originally wanted to pack a little bit more, but I was afraid that the money would be too much and it would be easy to see.

——Next time he will try to stuff some small denominations.

Jiang Xiao asked him to take it back, but Lin Chengyu refused to accept it: "Xiao Xiao, even when we first met, both parties didn't care about the money, did they?"

Jiang Xiao wanted to start from scratch on his own, his personality was already independent, what It must be suspicion that everything is in charge for him. Lin Chengyu will not interfere and will fully support him, but he will give Jiang Xiao money to hope that he will not be so hard and it will not conflict with this.

"My money was originally yours," Lin Chengyu surreptitiously went to hold his hand, "it has always been."

Jiang Xiao's hands were too cold, Lin Chengyu put his hands in his arms to warm him, trying to make Jiang Xiao more comfortable, and then he heard Jiang Xiao asking him: "...So, are you guilty of doing this? "

Jiang Xiao really can't understand the change in Lin Chengyu's attitude. This person obviously didn't care about himself in his previous life, and his nature is such that he won't change immediately after being reborn.

"I came too easy before, so I can splurge and be cheap, but what I can't get now is the best. Does that mean?"

Jiang Xiao stared at him and said this. His eyes were bright, like a snowy night. It is a lamp that shines in people's hearts.

"No."

Lin Chengyu was immediately negative, he said seriously: "Because I like you because I love you, I used to..."

He looked at Jiang Xiao's eyes and couldn't say what he wanted to say. He was not guilty because of what he said, but he always couldn't find any evidence to prove that he had loved Jiang Xiao.

Love is never lip service.

Jiang Xiao stuffed the money he drew out into Lin Chengyu's pocket. He was silent for a long time, then suddenly lowered his head and smiled, and suddenly said something else: "In my last life, my mother died about three years later."

Lin Chengyu's heart was tight, His hands tightened.

"Don't worry, after I came back, her health was much better. The illness started from the heart, not to mention the procrastination year after year. I take care of her and she will live a long life in the future." Jiang Xiao changed her heart-wrenching past. Now I mentioned it again, I was calm and there was a hint of rejoicing, so I laughed, "In my last life, I was confused when I was in middle and high school. My mother took me to ask two things before she died. I always remembered In my heart, I did it seriously, and I didn't dare to do it wantonly."

Lin Chengyu listened carefully and was a little excited. After he was reborn, Jiang Xiao rarely said anything to him.

He saw Jiang Xiao pause for a while and then continued: "She said, life is a mirror, and how people treat it, it will be returned to me. I am violent towards others, thinking that I am protecting myself, but in fact, I always have to endure hardships myself. Head.

She knows that my nature is not bad, but what I need to change is to change my temper. Don't be so irritable. No matter how I live in the future, I must treat people sincerely and learn to cherish the people I like. Don't hurt maliciously, learn to be kind to others. In this way, even if I'm alone in the future, I won't be too bad." For

this, Lin Chengyu didn't need Jiang Xiao to prove it himself, but Lin Chengyu knew that he did a good job.

Jiang Xiao has a lively, sincere and pure-hearted personality. After getting along with him for a long time, everyone has to boast of being comfortable.

"Second, things that should be worked hard, should be your own things, learn to fight, learn to improve, but you have to see clearly, not your own. If you want to let go, let go. Long-term pain is better than short-term pain. Don't get entangled," Jiang Xiao said, "The second point, I dare not say that I did it all."

Because of Lin Chengyu, he is indeed paranoid.

The two of them were unsuitable in the first place. I don't know if it was because they didn't see clearly, or they didn't want to let go. In the end, the pain lasted for fifteen years, but it ended lonely.

"Lin Yu into, I also put two words for you," Jiang Xiao looked up at him, "a number of people, to be honest, to see themselves, what hope do not go, sooner or later will regret."

He put his hand Drew it back.

"But the only thing I regret is that I didn't realize that I love you so early!" What

Lin Cheng was afraid of was that he dealt with his own ancient well without waves. Seeing through the red dust, there would be no more waves.

He suppressed the anxiety in his heart, and suddenly hugged the person in front of him in his arms. But Jiang Xiao was exposed to more wind and snow outside, and it was always cold to hold him, and she didn't cover it anyway.

"Xiao Xiao, since I woke up, I felt that I had asked for it for the rest of my life," Lin Chengyu said in his ear, "After you left, I had too much pain."

He didn't know how to describe the painful, unpleasant pain to Jiang Xiao.

Obviously, before he left, he felt that Jiang Xiao was fine, but when he came back, he was gone, and he didn't see him the last time. He didn't know how this happened. Those Jiang Xiao's friends knew about two or three things. They didn't have a good face to him. They refused to say anything. Some even deliberately obstructed them. He exhausted all kinds of relationships and searched for half a year before he found Jiang. Xiao's grave.

Seeing the grave is not a relief, it is more painful.

That kind of regret is to dig out the heart and lungs. It is like a year. With Jiang Xiao, it is to live. Without him, it is to suffer.

I wish I died, and I felt it was too easy to die. I didn't know what to say when I saw the soul. He couldn't live anymore when he was exhausted. After opening his eyes again, he found that the world had happened again.

This seemed to be a dream he couldn't even dream of, so he should meet Jiang Xiao coldly to himself again. He felt uncomfortable. After a while, he saw a living person and quickly adjusted to it, and he didn't feel wronged. "I want to make up for you, protect you, treat you well, we...can be together again," Lin Chengyu said, and then added in a low voice, "It's okay if you don't love me, but I want to guard you, I want to love You, Xiao Xiao, this is the meaning of my rebirth." Jiang Xiao broke away from his arms. He is not angry now, looking at Lin Chengyu with pity in his eyes. "We are all people who have died once. The pain once was an experience. I couldn't see clearly in my previous life. Now I finally live and understand," Jiang Xiao sighed, "It's just that you are still stuck in it and you don't understand it." Many things are not clear in a few words. He said these things calmly and calmly. He didn't deal with it casually as before. He really wanted him to relax and let him go.

"Lin Chengyu, if I am a little bit cruel and bad, I can use your guilt to do a lot of things, deliberately grind, and maliciously use it. I can't say that I am bad, but it is just a grievance and a clear conscience. But I didn't do this. I remembered my mother's instructions. I can't do it, but you can't get it right," Jiang Xiao said, and then said to himself, "Nothing, I haven't really suffered, so it's useless to say it."

For example, when he was in Class 15, many people were curious to see him suddenly starting to read. Almost everyone asked why. Jiang Xiao also said to everyone that if he doesn't work hard now, he will suffer ten times for this, and it is too late to regret it. He missed it by himself, so he knew that every time he said it was advice, but no one listened to him.

Except for a Ye Yingying, it was useless when he said it, but the picture album caused him to stir up sparks in his heart, and he really worked hard.

Lin Chengyu's words are thin, and Lin Chengyu has never heard him. Only when he understands it can he really understand it.

"You spend it yourself, I'm going back, don't follow me."

Jiang Xiao didn't want to stay here anymore. Before leaving, he left Lin Chengyu's last sentence for today: "If there is no result, do more mistakes."

A bad fate is not clean anymore.

On his way home, Lin Chengyu was still behind, following him all the way.

Jiang Xiao doesn't like to get along with him. He doesn't care about who is standing next to him when he is busy setting up a stall, but every time he is free with only two people, he is easily taken into the previous things and becomes heavy again. Sullen adult.

He is now a third-year student, his mother is here, he has classmates, and he has schoolwork, and he has finally come back to it again. He should be lively and lively. This is what he deserves.

After returning home, Xia Wanwan prepared supper for him. He always had no time at the stall. He had a bite to eat and was hungry when he got home.

Xia Wanwan watched him eat wontons, couldn't help touching her son's hair, and sighed: "Why is it so hard? I won't go tomorrow, okay?"

But she had promised to follow Jiang Xiao before, and now it's hard to regret it, and in her heart, she is thinking that she is useless, low wages, and can't make a lot of money, otherwise, she would need such an older child to plan and plan. These.

Jiang Xiao glanced at her and knew what she was thinking.

"Someone helps me, it's no hard work," Jiang Xiao smiled at her, "Mom doesn't have to worry about this. If you have time at home, just read the book, and I will feel at ease ." Xia Wanwan wanted to go on to take the accounting certificate, Jiang Xiaoye I have seen that CPA is not so easy, but it is always a good thing to have a serious goal in life.

But when Jiang Xiao mentioned that someone was helping him, it made her think of that young boy again, not knowing why she was next to Jiang Xiao again.

"He..." When

she opened her mouth, she didn't know what to say, after all, she didn't even know Lin Chengyu's name.

"Mum believes me," Jiang Xiao finished a bowl of wontons. He rubbed his stomach, smiled, and brought the topic over, "I will deal with it all."