Chapter 130

He is the grandson of Grandpa Lin, and it is justified to pick up people, so Jiang Xiao was not surprised. He was also about to leave, and Lin Chengyu was just a mistake.

Jiang Xiao is calm, Lin Chengyu is nervous.

Every time he sees Jiang Xiao now, he hopes that he will behave perfectly. Even with a glance, he wants Jiang Xiao to see the best of himself.

Of course this is true on the outside, but not on the inside. No matter how disguised, he saw Jiang Xiao still subconsciously attracted by him. When he got out of the car, he wanted to fasten the buttons of his suit, but he couldn't turn his eyes on Jiang Xiao, and his fingers were shaking.

"Let's go," he exhaled, walked over from there, said to grandpa with a smile, and then turned his head to say to Jiang Xiao, "Supper, long time no see, thank you for taking care of grandpa today, and, that, New Year Happy." With

just a few simple words, he still sweated his palms.

Today, he actually brought New Year's gifts. He knew that Jiang Xiao might not accept them, but he bought them. He felt that in the festive atmosphere, if he could give them out.

But when I was standing in front of him, I was nervous again, and the gift was placed in the car without taking it down.

He thought about getting it back now, but it was too late.

Jiang Xiao nodded at him without saying much. He couldn't get a response, and Lin Chengyu couldn't find a reason to stay here anymore. He seized the time and secretly looked at Jiang Xiao.

He came back from a trip outside. He hasn't cut his hair yet, it's still half-length, and it hangs down to the side of his face, making his cheeks soft.

This year is warm in Lishi. Even on New Year's Eve, the temperature is still very high. It is still very hot today. Jiang Xiao wore a sweater and a windbreaker outside.

It was noon, Jiang Xiao felt hot even the windbreaker outside, so he took off the windbreaker and held it in his hand.

He lowered his head, Lin Chengyu looked at him, and soon he saw a red mark on Jiang Xiao's neck.

The neckline of the sweater is loose, and the front is not visible, but when he takes off the windbreaker, he lowers his head, and some of his back is exposed.

Some of the dots of red marks spread to the underside of the clothes.

Jiang Xiao is actually a skin that is easy to leave marks. Lin Chengyu knows this. A little bit of force makes some red marks on his body. The pain is not painful. Jiang Xiao doesn't feel anything, but it's difficult to get rid of it.

What does the so-called red mark mean?

Lin Chengyu knew it too, but he didn't dare to think about it.

Except for that kind of thing, there is no other possibility.

He helped his grandfather, and even walked forward mechanically, his whole mind was stunned and couldn't believe it.

He knew what Jiang Xiao was like when he was most intimate. He was very sweet, and even the tone of his speech would change at that time. He was soft and well-behaved. He looked at people with a bit of water vapor. Jiang Xiao was there. The moment is extremely beautiful, so beautiful that no one can match.

Holding him is like owning the whole world. As long as he can stay by his side, everything outside is not important at all.

Even Lin Chengyu deceived himself for a while and felt that he was so addicted to the other person's body, but the facts have proved that only the dual satisfaction of the spirit and the flesh can have that kind of joy.

Jiang Xiao like this now would also like other people, belong to other people, and looked at other people when she was closest.

He had just witnessed all the evidence and traces with his own eyes.

......Why does it become like this?

He and Fu Ruoyan have been together for half a year, and Lin Chengyu thought he was not that uncomfortable anymore, thinking that he could be as calm as his grandfather said, dormant enough, guarding an opportunity, waiting for Jiang Xiao to turn around.

But no, Jiang Xiao was with others, every moment was very difficult for him. Still in the hardship of not every moment, from time to time and abruptly give him a knife, pierce his heart and lungs.

It was so warm today, he still felt cold, and the cold air spread all over his body.

When he got out of the trance, took a few deep breaths, and wanted to turn his head to look for someone again, Jiang Xiao had already left.

Lin Chengyu stood in front of the car. He walked a few steps on the spot like a trapped beast. The old man was calm and pushed him in by the car door.

But soon, Lin Chengyu came out from the other side again.

The small space in the car can no longer hold him.

He looked like he was going to find Jiang Xiao, but the old man took him back again.

"Everyone is gone, where are you going to look for? What can you tell him if you find it? You can't do anything except make Jiang Xiao angry, embarrassed and irritable," he said solemnly, "you shouldn't come today."

But Lin Chengyu really had to come. He hadn't seen anyone in ten days. After learning about this, he didn't even hesitate and rushed over.

Then he saw Jiang Xiao who belonged to someone else again.

Old man Lin didn't hold him this time, so he sat in the car, sighed, the old god was there and called the driver to come over.

He knew that Lin Chengyu's state was not suitable for driving, and he would not come back for a while.

Wait a moment, he has to be more calm after he breaks.

Waiting for people is inherently difficult.

The driver came quickly.

But Lin Chengyu ran out to find someone for a long time, so he took out his mobile phone and called Jiang Xiao.

When Jiang Xiao saw this call, he was still quite inexplicable.

But think about it, he just received Grandpa Lin, maybe there was something wrong with Grandpa Lin, the bell rang for a long time, he still picked it up.

"Hello, is there anything wrong?"

After Lin Chengyu got on the phone, he took a few breaths, but he didn't say anything. He could only speak up and down: "Jiang Xiao... Xiao Xiao, I... today, can you..."

Just like Grandpa said , What can he say?

When Jiang Xiao heard him repeating his own name, his voice was a little choked, and he was even more inexplicable.

Wasn't it normal to meet before?

Probably Lin Chengyu still can't return to calm, his abnormalities are intermittent.

"Are you really okay? I'll just hang up." Jiang Xiao didn't want to listen anymore. He hung up the phone and muttered, "Weird."

Lin Chengyu heard the beep from the phone in his ears. Jiang Xiao didn't want to talk to him anymore.

He didn't fight anymore.

He saw Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao was in the underground garage. The mall's parking lot was too big. He didn't come often. He really looked for a while and took a detour before finally finding his car.

When Lin Chengyu saw him, he was by the car. Jiang Xiao hung up the phone, and after a while, someone grabbed her wrist.

"Lin Chengyu?" Jiang Xiao was

taken aback, and he subconsciously broke away. "What are you doing?" But Lin Chengyu didn't let go. He didn't let go until Jiang Xiao looked a little angry. He shook it hard and took a few steps back.

"Jiang Xiao," there were tears in his eyes, but they didn't fall. "Tell me, when, when, did he force you..."

He didn't need to ask, he looked closer, there were traces The new has the old.

How did Jiang Xiao see the traces on his body, he only thought why Lin Chengyu suddenly went crazy, but Lin Chengyu did not dare to say those key words.

The two were in a stalemate for a while. Jiang Xiao wanted to get in the car, but Lin Chengyu stopped in front of the car. He couldn't get in.

He slowly stretched out his hand to hold Jiang Xiao in his arms, and stroked the red marks on his back with his fingers.

At this point, it seemed that there was nothing in Jiang Xiao that belonged to him alone, and all was taken back by Jiang Xiao and then taken away.

Jiang Xiao was dumbfounded at first, but at this moment, he seemed to understand a little bit from his movements, so he struggled even harder.

"Let go of me," Jiang Xiao was really angry and kicked him, "Lin Chengyu!"

He kicked the opponent hard.

"I have a serious boyfriend," Jiang Xiao said. "It's not your personal belongings!"

Jiang Xiao was somewhat embarrassed. He didn't like to expose such things to others. After pushing away the people, he saw Lin Chengyu's eyes, his movements were slightly stagnant for a while, but only for a while.

It wasn't the first time Jiang Xiao saw him uncomfortable, but it seemed that every time was different, and this time it was different. It seemed that the pain was extremely uncomfortable, and he couldn't cry.

"Don't look at me with that kind of eyes," Jiang Xiao took a breath and looked away. "I am an adult, and I have Fu Ruoyan. Doing these things is natural, willing, and no one can care about it."

Lin Chengyu did not answer. Words, but he still stopped in front of the car and refused to let him leave.

He didn't know why this happened, he was afraid that Jiang Xiao would leave.

"Lin Chengyu, I have a clear conscience, but you have done more excessive things, you are not qualified to stop me," Jiang Xiao continued, "you know in your heart, go away, I want to go home."

Lin Chengyu leaned in front of the car, Jiang Xiao heard him reply: "I didn't, Xiao Xiao, I didn't, never did."

He has always only been Jiang Xiao, and no one can compare to him.

But Jiang Xiao didn't believe it.

He has seen all kinds of people around Lin Chengyu, both in business and under business. He looks like that, and most of them are posted by people. They all say that it is necessary for business to act on the scene.

Jiang Xiao did not catch anything. He was not a detective and could deceive himself, but the last call, the female voice in the middle of the night in a foreign country, she was holding Lin Chengyu's mobile phone, and he didn't believe it.

"I really only have you, Xiao Xiao," Lin Chengyu murmured, "You believe me this time, okay?" But

it's been a lifetime, and he can't find evidence to prove it, and even if it proves it, Jiang Xiaoneng come back?

"It's not important anymore," Jiang Xiao said, "I have. So just do it with you." After

this conversation, Lin Chengyu felt weak for a moment, and pushed it away.

Jiang Xiao took the opportunity to get into the car, and then drove away without looking back.

Lin Chengyu didn't get the result. He stood there for a while, and finally went back.

Grandpa is still waiting for him. Father Lin opened the food box Jiang Xiao gave. Anyway, the waiter is waiting, so it's better to have something to eat.

Jiang Xiao's dim sum is delicious, but the old man can't eat so much sweetness, so he doesn't prepare too much.

He ate the Liuxin egg yolk pastry and taro mashed soft cake slowly. When Lin Chengyu came back, the most uncomfortable period of time had passed. However, his current grief is more than heartbreaking, and he doesn't know if it is better or worse than when he was irritable.

The car moved.

Father Lin waited for a while, then broke the sweet-scented osmanthus milk sugar cake in the food box and divided him in half.

"Do you want to eat?"

"Jiang Xiao gave it."

He always comforted Lin Chengyu without words.

Lin Chengyu was also taken aback, his mind kept buzzing, as if he had been smashed, he took the half of the cake and slowly ate it in.

In addition to the sweetness of sweet-scented osmanthus, there is also the taste of tears, salty and bitter.