Chapter 136

Jiang Xiao felt that Fu Ruoyan became more and more possessive of herself.

It's normal to fall in love. Some possessiveness is normal. Jiang Xiao can basically tolerate it and sometimes enjoys it. However, Fu Ruoyan has become nervous and neurotic recently. It may be because of Fu Zonglin.

He raised his head and glanced, and the bodyguard was standing there like the doorman.

Fu Ruoyan was on the phone, his voice was still very gentle, but what he said was very tough: "Then I will pick you up, okay? Xiao Xiao, it's 11:30."

Jiang Xiao felt that he didn't listen. Own words.

"...Okay, come here, I'll send you the address," Jiang Xiao sighed, and rarely angry at each other when in love, "You drive carefully."

Although this place is more than an hour away from the city. , Jiang Xiao felt that he didn't need to come over.

After he answered the phone, he went in, and the two people sitting in the box also guessed what he was doing. The message kept ringing when he was just sitting, and the phone was at least four or five calls.

"Wife Chagang?"

"Well, I'm not married yet, but it's almost the same," Jiang Xiao explained, "He has had an accident at home recently, and he is a little nervous. Blame me for not telling him clearly, forgive me." The

other party laughed. He laughed, shook his head, and drank a cup of wine: "Everyone is like this when they are in love. My wife used to be like this, but then she didn't. Husband and wife, trust each other and respect each other. Control it. You also persuade her not to be like this in the future."

There were so many phone calls from home and a few more conversations during the dinner, but it seemed that there was no interest anymore.

Fortunately, we had a good conversation before. Lin Taosheng made a round and it was too late. The three of them were a bit tired. There will be a chance to talk about business matters in the future. After all, some details of cooperation still need to be finalized, and there will be a chance to meet in the future. Many are.

Jiang Xiao was still smooth. He was the host. When he left, he arranged for the other party. Everything was done properly and impeccably. He sighed slightly before leaving when the cars of both of them were gone.

When Jiang Xiao walked out of the clubhouse, he sent a message to Fu Ruoyan that he was going home.

In the big evening, don't go out if you can.

It was about 30 minutes since the last time I called Jiang Xiao, and Fu Ruoyan had actually set off. Seeing Jiang Xiao's text message, he didn't turn around and go back.

Today he is upset and must see Jiang Xiao.

Before Jiang Xiao left, he stood by the door and waited for the car to come over. This private club was a very large yard with exquisite scenery.

Many private rooms have transparent floor-to-ceiling glass windows. When you open the curtains, you can see the flowers and plants carefully treated in the yard, but similarly, standing here in the yard can also see a few people sitting in the small private rooms through the glass.

It's getting late, and there are not many boxes with lights on.

Jiang Xiao leaned there. He just felt as if he saw Lin Chengyu, and he passed by, and when he went to see it again, there was no more.

Seeing people this time, Jiang Xiao still drank a little alcohol, not overdose, but it was still a bit dazzling, he felt that he might be dazzled.

Forget it, it doesn't matter whether Lin Chengyu is or not.

Jiang Xiao's car came, and he quickly got in the car.

At this moment, in another box of the clubhouse, a sound rang.

"Are you gone?"

"Go."

Lin Chengyu stood leaning against the door of the box, looking from Jiang Xiao's perspective, so he couldn't be seen, until Jiang Xiao left, he breathed a sigh of relief and slowly Coming over, he took another look in the direction where Jiang Xiao left.

Knowing that Lin Taosheng and the others were here today, Lin Chengyu hesitated for a while before sneaking over.

He was like a thief, afraid of letting Jiang Xiao discover him, but couldn't help but feel the urge to see him.

It's been a long time.

He chose the location very well. On the second floor, Jiang Xiao and their curtains were half open, and Jiang Xiao could be seen from his angle, but Jiang Xiao could hardly find him.

There is rarely such an opportunity to watch this person quietly and undisturbed. The time is not too short. Jiang Xiao sat there for a few hours.

Lin Taosheng also knew that Jiang Xiao did not drink, and blocked him a lot, and the other party did not push him, but Jiang Xiao became interested and still drank a little.

This private club has all the good-tasting fruit wines, which are very good to eat with meals. The degree is not high, and you can drink a little.

Jiang Xiao seemed to be in a really good mood today. He drank a little wine and smiled again. His face was a little red, and his face was flushed. Lin Chengyu looked at him with his face, even if he couldn't hear what Jiang Xiao was saying. I am also happy.

If there are really no surprises today, it would be perfect.

Let Lin Chengyu not pay attention to Jiang Xiao at all, and he would not be able to do it if he smashed it. Jiang Xiao's company and other messy things, especially Fu Ruoyan's recent affairs, can be known without asking.

As soon as the new year passed, things started to happen.

Because of the film's failure, the outside world said that Fu was about to change the master, and the subsequent transfer of shares was even more certain. Fu is a listed company, and many things are known to the outside world.

Lin Chengyu doesn't care whether he is in power, he only cares whether Jiang Xiao will be harmed under such turmoil.

Lin Chengyu had already inquired about his background when Jiang Xiao met Fu Ruoyan. His family was quite complicated. He was afraid that Jiang Xiao would be implicated and targeted because of emotional problems like Lin Heyuan. This was not the first time it happened, so Lin Chengyu was right. The attention on this matter has always been high.

Unexpectedly, it really made him discover something hidden in the dark, and when he searched deep, Lin Chengyu almost broke out in a cold sweat.

He found some sneaky people near Jiang Xiao's office and home. Lin Chengyu felt that he was not thinking too much. Just in case, he went to his grandfather and Uncle Yue and transferred a few people over.

Those people are related to Chen Lingyue, and further investigation reveals that Chen Lingyue is secretly looking for someone who wants to go abroad without knowing it.

Lin Chengyu didn't get rid of the grass and startled the snake in the first time. Those people were also very cunning. They didn't show their feet and there was no definite evidence, so it was easy for them to run away.

He wanted to target Jiang Xiao, no matter what it was, he would never let it go.

In fact, Fu Ruoyan still hasn't fully established his footing. The security company that Fu Ruoyan asked for is a company that the entertainment industry often cooperates with. The bodyguard seems to be able to beat three, but the rest of the ability is still close, and those people can't be found for the time being.

Lin Chengyu didn't tell him, just because of their relationship, and because Jiang Xiao was implicated in this matter, he was already very sensible without going up to beat Fu Ruoyan.

Moreover, telling Fu Ruoyan about the situation at the time might not be of much use.

Counting it all, Fu Ruoyan has returned to the Fu family for more than two years and nearly three years. The business world is changing rapidly, and it is not new that new forces will take control within a few years.

But he did not inherit some secret relationships left behind by his parents in a certain sense, and he did not know much about some secret relationships.

Cunning Rabbit Three Caves, the people of Fu Zonglin and Chen Lingyue's time are somewhat in a gray area. When they started, the domestic business circle was still chaotic, otherwise Chen Lingyue would not be able to use drugs to plant Fu Ruoyan.

Because of the terrible loss this time, it seemed that he was preparing to target Jiang Xiao, and it seemed that he wanted to kidnap, or something else.

But the more society develops, these gray areas will become clearer, and this kind of behavior that people try to take risks with inferior skills is also a bit outdated.

Even so, Lin Chengyu is very tight-lipped, ready to get the spoils, so that they will never have a second chance to do it.

Jiang Xiao has been living a regular life recently. From the company to the home, he is in the downtown area, and the other party has never found a chance to start. It wasn't until that day that Jiang Xiao and Lin Taosheng met, and the place they chose was a little more remote, which gave them a chance.

When Jiang Xiao stood at the gate waiting for the bus, everything was about to begin.

So Lin Chengyu's visit to see Jiang Xiao this time was not entirely selfish, just as the mantis was after the cicada catches the oriole, he was ready for everything, Jiang Xiao would have nothing to do.

Lin Chengyu watched him leave. He stayed there but didn't leave. After a while, his cell phone rang and received a call from his subordinates.

"People have been arrested and the evidence is there. Everything is going well," said Lin Chengyu on the phone. "Boss, what should I do next?"

"Call someone you know at the police station and give them both the person and the evidence. , We can't do the interrogation again," Lin Chengcheng said, then he was silent for a while before finally speaking again.

"Then... give Fu Ruoyan a phone call."

"If he provokes things, deal with it yourself. I may not be able to intervene anymore."

"Jiang Xiao doesn't know anything now, I..."

Until the phone hangs up Lin Chengyu didn't say anything after that.

Should I tell him this?

When Lin Chengyu found out before, he naturally didn't talk about it. Before, let Jiang Xiao know that there was no other benefit besides causing trouble, but after the matter was resolved, he hesitated very much.

For Jiang Xiao, he never knew what was right.

But there is only one thing, he hopes that Jiang Xiao will be happy and happy, do not have the burden to do what he likes, do not have to worry about fear, not be disturbed by the coercion of anything, and the life he feels is not so malicious.

Here, Jiang Xiao has already drove to the house, it is indeed a little bit too late, and it is already late, there are not a few cars, and the road is very quiet.

Because of his alcohol strength, he got a little dizzy when he got in the car, and his biological clock had arrived. Jiang Xiao wanted to sleep, so his head was a little bit.

After walking for more than ten minutes, passing by a wasteland, part of it was circled, and it looked like it was going to be a construction site.

But there were no lights in a large area and it was dark.

Jiang Xiao was sitting in the car and heard a loud "bang" when she was drowsy.

Jiang Xiao woke up immediately.

"What's the sound?" he asked.

The driver did not stop, and replied: "It sounds like the car has a tyre."

There is a construction site next to it. If there is some movement, it is normal. Jiang Xiao glanced at it and couldn't control it. He woke up for a while and fell asleep again. Past.

He really didn't know anything. When he woke up again, the car stopped. Jiang Xiao looked around, the lights were brightly lit, and the car had arrived in the city, but it hadn't arrived home yet.

The reason for stopping was that the driver saw Fu Ruoyan's car.

As soon as Jiang Xiao sat up and rubbed his eyes, the car door was opened.

Fu Ruoyan quickly sat in, panting, and suddenly took him into his arms. It was still winter, and he came in with a chill.

Jiang Xiao was a little more sober, and sniffed in his arms. For some reason, he felt that Fu Ruoyan's mood was a little strange.

The author has something to say: I didn't break up so quickly. I should have said before that it was not for family reasons. The two people have talked for several years. I really want to say that the reason for the breakup is the disagreement of personality.