Chapter 106

Seeing that he had chosen, Grandpa Lin didn't say anything to persuade him anymore. After all, Jiang Xiao picked it up.

He moved quickly and made an appointment.

A year ago, Jiang Xiao and the person in charge of Zhongsen met.

It is said that this is a major shareholder. Jiang Xiao was very nervous when he was able to do what the Lord said in the company.

The location was about the Lin's old house. Lin Chengyu was also there when Jiang Xiao came home.

"Do not worry," Yu Lin to comfort him, "possible."

He led ginger night forward, added the sentence: "Do you have any questions, feel free to come to me, I'll wait outside."

See people At the time, Jiang Xiao was a little surprised.

A person as powerful as he imagined should be very majestic, but what he saw in the meeting room was a woman with a very special temperament.

She sat there smoking a cigar, leaning lazily on the sofa, looking like she was forty or fifty years old, with few wrinkles on her face, very thin, wearing a long dress imitating a cheongsam, dark red, and her eyes The long and narrow Danfeng eyes are very amorous, just like the veteran in the drama of the Republic of China.

Grandpa Lin's family is showing her a newly raised potted plant, a very temperamental Tianmu pine, which was also sent by Jiang Xiao earlier. She is tall, standing there condescendingly and looking at the pine tree, and at a glance , As if she was the owner of this house.

As soon as Jiang Xiao came in, she turned her head and stared at him.

"Much younger than I thought," she put the cigar away, and asked Father Lin, "Is this still a student?"

"This year's senior year in Nanlian, you are also an alumnus," Father Lin He smiled and pulled Jiang Xiao over, "I will introduce you, Lin Taosheng, one of the founders of Zhongsen. This is the unlimited Jiang Xiao, which is my little friend."

The two people stretched out their hands and shook hands in a friendly manner. Jiang Xiao could feel that this person had a lot of strength, and she had many calluses on her hands, which was a bit pierced in her grip.

Lin Taosheng, he had heard this name before, but he had never seen a real person.

"I'm afraid it's not just a little friend," Lin Tao said with a smile, and glanced at him up and down. "I have been away from Liujiang for so many years, and you rarely contact me. You haven't seen each other for at least seven or eight years. Contacting me, I thought it was to become Yu, but I never thought it was another person, how I think it should be very special."

Old man Lin waved his hand: "Xiao Yu, I have left enough for him. , If other people are required to help, then he is too useless, besides, Yongjiang and Zhongsen's business is out of reach, why should I ask you for it? Xiao Jiang is really special, and I don't need it to be specific. , You will know after chatting."

"Yes," she lowered her head and smiled, then looked at Jiang Xiao, "what do you do?"

Jiang Xiao was a little nervous before seeing someone, but she saw someone. After that, he calmed down instead.

"I'll prove it to you." The

old man Lin just introduced the two sides to the front and opened the scene.

But the next thing depends on Jiang Xiao's ability. Zhongsen is really unsure about it. The person has a weird personality.

After that, Father Lin casually found an excuse and left the place for the two of them.

As soon as I came out, I saw Lin Chengyu nervously watching there. As soon as he came out, he pulled over and asked: "How is Jiang Xiao? She is not embarrassed, right?"

Lin Taosheng, Lin Chengyu, has also seen him. When I was young, I looked all-sided and exquisite, but in fact, I didn't give any face, and my personality was very fierce. Even in the face of Grandpa Lin, it means that I am in a good mood if I can come today.

"Business matters, you don't care about her, she's not a child, you can't bear this little pressure? Jiang Xiao is not afraid, what are you afraid of?" Old man Lin glanced at him, "Sit quietly, you have to Believe Jiang Xiao, Xiao Jiang is much stronger than you think."

"I know," Lin Chengyu is anxious, "but I'm still worried."

And Jiang Xiao in the living room did see the worst in business. One of the people you get along with.

Lin Taosheng was fine when he was in front of Grandpa Lin, and looked polite, but after Grandpa Lin left, her whole state changed.

Jiang Xiao showed her the company planning book, she took it, turned a few pages, and then placed it on the table, motionless, and sat on the sofa again, smoking a cigar slowly.

"Lin Liting helped me before. I came today and it was indeed his love, but to be honest, I have no interest in your small company," Lin Taosheng was not polite, and pointed out many problems on the spot, "The scale is too small. The personnel structure is too young. Although the online shopping mall is doing fine, the technical team is average, and you are not the first. This year, the online shopping website is asking for investment. It's not the best family. To be clear, I don't have any reason to choose you."