Chapter 128

Fu Ruoyan's grandparents are indeed very different from the common elders who are separated from each other. They are good to Fu Ruoyan, but they always have an elegant alienation, and they don't hesitate to speak when facing Jiang Xiao.

Jiang Xiao was still worried about whether they were polite on the surface and didn't like him in the heart, but after receiving the painting, he soon received another ring.

It was a huge ruby ​​ring, surrounded by circles of diamonds. It was gorgeous and beautiful, and it was not cheap at first glance.

Fu Ruoyan said that it was one of his grandmother's favorite things. He bought antiques from the auction house in the last century and passed down from home to the present. When his mother got married, grandma didn't like Fu Zonglin, and this ring was not married out.

"Grandma really likes you," Fu Ruoyan said, kissing his forehead, "My family always pleases the elderly."

But Jiang Xiao couldn't wear that ring. After all, it was a female model. Grandma's hands are too thin. Now, Jiang Xiao's hands are much bigger, so she can barely carry it with her little finger.

Even if he can really wear it, he can't wear it daily. This ring is so gorgeous that it is not convenient to wear it daily.

"Keep it as a souvenir," Fu Ruoyan didn't force it. "Or I can change it to ear studs or necklaces. I'll buy you another ring. You can do whatever you want."

Jiang Xiao Dare to move, he glared at Fu Ruoyan and carefully put the ring away.

It's the mind of the elders.

But he still had some doubts about his grandparents, especially her comments on Fu Ruoyan.

However, Fu Ruoyan didn't find it strange. He seemed to see through what Jiang Xiao was thinking and took the initiative to explain the matter clearly.

"Don't be nervous. In fact, my grandma has told me many times. She is quite straightforward. My mother will kiss a little bit when she is here, but it's not much worse. When I was young, I still didn't understand why they were like this. I hate my dad. I understand it now. I don't blame them for saying that." Fu Ruoyan said, "But even if you don't add Fu Zonglin, their personality is like this, what do they say. In terms of feelings, in their eyes, they are the most each other. Important, as long as the two of them can be happy, I won't ask for anything."

Although not very enthusiastic, this kind of affection is true enough for Fu Ruoyan.

What these two treat him in their hearts, they treat him on the surface, they are the same, much better than the false feelings of other people in the family.

This kind of graceful alienation and measured family affection is reflected in all aspects.

They ate lunch that day and ate dinner in a hurry, and then Fu Ruoyan's grandpa and grandmother left, leaving the manor to them.

I also ordered the servants, if they want to go out to play, they will arrange someone to accompany them locally.

"I said that I had booked a time long ago to collect the wind, and even went to another country at night," Fu Ruoyan was not surprised at this. "They have always been like this. A lot of money, a lot of friends and real estate, can't afford to lose."

Originally, the main purpose of this trip was to bring Jiang Xiao to play.

It was winter, and people couldn't go anywhere at night. Jiang Xiao stayed at home with Fu Ruoyan.

The servants burned the fireplace, and then left with a sense of knowledge. There were only two of them in the huge space.

There is no TV, and there are very few electronic products. But there were many books on the bookcase, Jiang Xiao flipped through them, most of them were in foreign languages, and he couldn't understand them either.

But he didn't expect Fu Ruoyan to understand a little bit.

The book he picked up was a collection of love poems in Italian.

Fu Ruoyan has learned many languages, but he hasn't reached the level of proficiency. Many words in the poems are not commonly used words, but they are gorgeous and sloppy. He read to Jiang Xiao, not very smoothly, intermittently, and the firewood in the fireplace made a crackling sound.

It's also very warm on a foreign night in the winter night.

It's snowing outside. The latitude is high here. In winter, it's snowing with goose feathers. He couldn't understand a word of the Italian words that Fu Ruoyan said. People feel comfortable.

Jiang Xiao nestled in Fu Ruoyan's arms. He felt that the warmth of his body had been warming from his heart to his fingers, and he was lazy.

The small kitchen desserts here are pretty good, the baked strawberry sandwich cookies, you can eat a lot of dried strawberry diced when you bite it down, they are fragrant and sweet, and the strawberry aroma explodes from your mouth.

Jiang Xiao ate a small half of the plate, and he obediently divided Fu Ruoyan into half. Fu Ruoyan followed his hand and bit and ate, and then said, "Eat night."

His taste is not as sweet as Jiang Xiao. I don't want to eat these little desserts.

Jiang Xiao blinked, and his little squeamish temper came out again.

He stuffed the biscuit into his mouth, pointed at a sentence on the book, and asked Fu Ruoyan what it meant.

"It is to describe the passion of the beloved lover, like wild strawberries in the bush," Fu Ruoyan explained, "I just finished this sentence for you."

Jiang Xiao of course heard it.

He knew what this sentence meant, and it was deliberate.

He ate half a plate of strawberry baked cookies, and his mouth was full of strawberry flavor. After Fu Ruoyan finished speaking, he raised his head and gave him a kiss.

"Then tell me, what does the wild strawberry taste like?" He blinked, "Does it look like this?"

Fu Ruoyan didn't say a word, he stared at Jiang Xiao for a while, then caught him and kissed him enough.

He doesn't like sweets, except for Jiang Xiao.

When I met him, it was endless. Fu Ruoyan threw the book aside. He tasted the strawberry flavor between Jiang Xiao's mouth and teeth and the milk flavor of cookies. It was so sweet that his heart trembled.

The place where they were sitting was a white long-haired carpet. When he pressed Jiang Xiao there, his body was soft.

Fu Ruoyan is the temperament that is not easy to provoke, Jiang Xiao is now going to tease him, the beasts are being teased, it is impossible to stop.

Jiang Xiao was still smiling at first, Fu Ruoyan liked to lick his little tiger teeth when kissing again, itchy, and Jiang Xiao wanted to laugh whenever he felt itchy.

But after a while, he couldn't laugh anymore.

Fu Ruoyan's offensive did not seem to stop.

At first I just wanted to make trouble, but when I kissed, the whole atmosphere began to change.

It was like strawberry syrup boiled on a pot, slowly boiling thick and bubbling, the bubbles exploded in the air, a sweet and sticky breath, just like the atmosphere at the moment.

The servants won't come over, they live on the other side of the house and cannot hear anything here.

A pair of lovers are alone at this moment, and no one will bother them.

God knows what will happen.

Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan lived together for a long time. At the beginning of the cohabitation, they slept in separate rooms, but Jiang Xiao didn't hold on for too long. After ten days, he and Fu Ruoyan slept together.

The main reason is that the weather is cold, and it's warmer to sleep together-Jiang Xiao explained.

The central air-conditioning in the room felt like nonsense.

In this situation, in addition to kissing, more intimate things have been done, but the last step has not been done. Feelings are always gradual, and they always have to get there.

This is the current atmosphere.

Fu Ruoyan began to unbutton his buttons.

With a cocoon on his hand, Jiang Xiao couldn't help getting goose bumps when he touched his skin.

He looked up at Fu Ruoyan, his breathing was heavy, and the person's eyes started to turn red.

"Xiao Xiao," he kept kissing each other, from lips to neck, and then all the way down, calling his name, "My New Year..."

Jiang Xiao's buttons were unbuttoned a lot, because the fireplace was right. On one side, he didn't feel cold.

Fu Ruoyan moved more and more, and Jiang Xiao's breathing became much faster. He seemed to be aware of something, but he still remembered to express his wishes.

"Not here, I don't want to be here." He stretched his leg to kick Fu Ruoyan, but was quickly caught by his ankle. Jiang Xiao mumbled, as if acting like a baby, "...Go to the room." That's fine

.

The two of them's room was not far from here. Upstairs, Fu Ruoyan took a blanket from the side and wrapped him up.

It would be too time-consuming to put Jiang Xiao's clothes on again.

He hugged the person and walked directly upstairs.

The blanket was a hand-woven wool blanket. If it directly touched the skin, it would still be a bit tangled. Jiang Xiao was hugged tightly in his arms and complained to him about it.

His calf is exposed, the lines are smooth, thin and with a sense of strength, shaking, the collarbone and shoulders are also exposed, and the hair is a bit messy.

Jiang Xiao has been busy these months. He hasn't cut his hair for a long time, and his hair is a bit long. He was too hot before, sweating on his forehead, and strands of hair hanging there.

He wrapped Fu Ruoyan's neck and was put on the big bed by him.

The light in the room was not bright, and Fu Ruoyan turned on a dim little light. He looked down at Jiang Xiao, and the other party was so amazing at this moment.

Jiang Xiao's lips are very red. He kissed him just now. He had eaten too many strawberry biscuits. Now he smells it, his whole body is still sweet.

But what Jiang Xiao didn't expect was that Fu Ruoyan stretched out his hand and fumbled out something from the bedside table.

Common auxiliary supplies.

...The preparations are quite complete.

"You have been planning for a long time," Jiang Xiao saw him take those things apart, "You

have no good intentions." There was no anger in his tone, and the accusations were soft, as if acting like a baby.

Fu Ruoyan opened the package and did not refute these words.

He really has been planning for a long time.

The room was slightly colder, and the two people felt warm when they hugged each other.

After a while, Jiang Xiao felt very hot.

His temperature comes from the opponent's actions.

The heavy snow hadn't stopped outside, and the wind whimpered, and Jiang Xiao also felt as if she was crying.

It was the first time in his life, and his experience was from his previous life, and his body couldn't keep up. Fu Ruoyan couldn't suppress his self-taught energy without a teacher. It was useless to cry, and it was useless to ask. He was still being pulled back.

The time is long, and the nights in winter are extremely long. Jiang Xiao was so tired that he couldn't lift a finger, and even regretted it in the end.

If I knew it, I wouldn't give Fu Ruoyan a strawberry biscuit.

He thought in his dream that his body was all speckled red, no different from strawberries, and his wrists and ankles were also red.