Chapter 165

The vague state in front of him remained for a long time, and he heard someone talking near his ear, but he couldn't hear the specific content.

Jiang Xiao half-opened his eyes, and was completely stunned, staying like this for a long time.

He felt as if he was floating in the air, and then gradually sank, feeling a little bit real.

After he woke up, those were more like dreams, but all the details were so clear that they could not be forgotten.

It turned out that he and Lin Chengyu have been entangled for 30 years, which is a long time. Whether it is voluntary or involuntary, the fate of the two of them is tied together in this way, Jiang Xiao will always have him in his life, lingering.

By now, he couldn't tell how he felt about Lin Chengyu. The previous things cannot be summarized, nor do they need to be summarized, but because it is too heavy, after trying hard to turn over, the new page is blank and easy, and everything in the future is unknown.

Jiang Xiao's feelings returned little by little, and he naturally remembered what actually happened.

On the last day of the trip, there was a fire accident in the place where he lived at night. He ran from the room to the second floor and fainted not far from the stairs on the second floor, but someone came to rescue him.

He was smashed in his leg, and the towel he used to cover his mouth and nose fell off. The smoke was too thick and it choked him. The surroundings were very hot. He was about to burn, and then he forgot.

As a result, after closing his eyes and opening his eyes, seeing Lin Chengyu in the past, apart from accident and curiosity, Jiang Xiao was also thinking about the fire. He thought it was probably his life.

At this moment, Jiang Xiao felt the pain in her leg, and her throat, and she felt a little discomfort like de-strength all over her body.

"Year?"

Xia Wanwan looked at him, and saw that Jiang Xiao finally turned her face around as if she had heard something, but she couldn't help but shed tears.

"It's okay, it's okay," she reached out and touched his hair gently. "You have been lying down for two days and have not been awake. Fortunately, now that you are awake, I will call the doctor over."

Is it only two days?

Jiang Xiao wanted to talk, but he opened his mouth, but couldn't say it. His throat was so smoked that it hurts.

"No need to speak," Xia Wanwan hurriedly stopped him, "Just lie down well."

In addition to his throat, the injury on his foot was a fracture, and he also needed to rest in bed. There was a trace of burns on his arm, so he inhaled some. When the smoke enters the lungs, it will be a little uncomfortable during this period, and the throat will be uncomfortable, so I can't speak.

But in general, it's not too serious.

The doctor couldn't tell why Jiang Xiao would fall asleep for two days. He should have been awake long ago.

After a while, the doctor came to check up and talked to Jiang Xiao about his condition. Although there was nothing serious about him, he should be more careful during this time and heal his wounds with peace of mind.

To be honest, Jiang Xiao was a little surprised. He thought he was dying, so he came into contact with those mysterious and mysterious scenes just like rebirth.

But the facts proved that he was far from death. But if it's not yourself, is there another person who is really on the verge of death?

He frowned for a moment, but was quickly interrupted. Because apart from his mother and the doctor, Fu Ruoyan came quickly.

He also suffered some injuries, but it was not serious. The ward was next to Jiang Xiao. Fu Ruoyan had not fainted, and had been waiting for Jiang Xiao to wake up. He was very worried. He just went out for a checkup. Hearing the news that Jiang Xiao was waking up, he ignored the condition of his body and ran over.

"Xiao Xiao!" He looked at him nervously, "How do you feel?"

Jiang Xiao had already sat up from the bed, drank a little water, and felt better. He smiled at Fu Ruoyan, then shook his head and pointed to his throat, saying that he was okay, but he could not speak for the time being.

Fu Ruoyan breathed a sigh of relief.

Xia Wanwan was sitting next to her. She was very happy to see him coming, and hurriedly greeted him to sit down.

"I don't know every year, right? Ruoyan saved you," she said, "The situation was so chaotic at the time, the roads in the town were narrow, and it took a while for the fire truck to come in. He ran in and carried you out. , Otherwise you will stay inside for a while, alas..."

Xia Wanwan couldn't imagine.

She was not there at the time, but hurried over after hearing the news, and only arrived last night. After asking about the situation, others told her that they saw Fu Ruoyan coming out of the fire scene holding people.

But Jiang Xiao was stunned for a while, he looked at Fu Ruoyan, but thought of something else in his heart.

When the man found him, Jiang Xiao was already in a semi-coma. He heard a few words of comfort in the fire, and knew that the man had picked him up without seeing his face.

Fu Ruoyan is a good person, and Jiang Xiao believes that he will come to save himself.

But whether it's Fu Ruoyan or Lin Chengyu, these two people are people who have had a very close relationship with Jiang Xiao. He can recognize Jiang Xiao as long as there is a little feeling left.

The doctor brought Jiang Xiao a whiteboard before. His hand used to write was fine, and he could use the whiteboard to express his meaning.

"Thank you," Jiang Xiao wrote on it, "You saved my life."

"No, Xiao Xiao," Fu Ruoyan couldn't help reaching out to hold his hand, "It's fine if you are fine."

Jiang Xiao's eyes remained unchanged. So good-looking, round and smooth, he smiled slightly when he looked at him, but when Fu Ruoyan looked at him, there was still some guilty conscience.

It is true that he finally carried Jiang Xiao out. This is a fact that many people around the scene saw. There is no lie to tell, but he was not the only one who rushed into the fire scene. He even came late. What happened to it? It was hidden, he didn't say it.