Chapter 49

This resort is very big, and the seaside hotel here is only a small part. Walking along the plank road on the coastline to the front, you can see the lighthouse flashing in the distance, accompanied by the sound of the ocean tide. Gives a sense of spaciousness.

There are still some projects here that have not been completed, and some have been completed and have not yet been opened to the outside world.

Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan walked up this road. In the other direction, they saw a small church, which was also close to the sea. The front was paved with small gravel roads and slabs. It looked like it was completed, but it was fenced off. Now, some people are busy inside, the lights around are lit up, there are some pink roses, balloons and costumes. At a glance, it is indeed very dreamy.

When Jiang Xiao saw this place, she was stunned there, stopped and didn't leave, her eyes were straight.

"This place should be specially rented to others for wedding celebrations," Lin Heyuan explained to him. Seeing Jiang Xiao's dazed look, he couldn't help pulling his sleeves, "What's wrong? What's wrong? Is it?"

Jiang Xiao came back to his senses, was silent for a while, and replied: "No."

But since passing by that place, he was a little dazed, as if he was absent-minded. Lin Heyuan didn't know why, thinking he was tired. So, he took someone back.

Only Jiang Xiao knew why, he couldn't explain to Lin Heyuan.

He remembered that when he saw the church, this place had been here in his previous life.

It was so coincidental that he felt unreal when he found it.

Came here for a few days when he was trying to save money in his early twenties in his last life.

At that time, Jiang Xiao no longer worked as a small worker in the industrial park. Because he was a good-looking man, he was a little smarter. He applied for a waiter in a western restaurant in Liujiang. Although he was still tired, the working environment was better. I can often receive tips from customers, and my salary is okay.

The reason why he came here from Liujiang at that time was because the daughter of the owner married and the wedding was held at the groom's house. In order to support the scene and to make the whole wedding more convenient, the owner closed the restaurant for a few days. The bus brought all the cooks and waiters here to prepare for the wedding.

Jiang Xiao was on the night shift the night before. After sleeping less than three hours, he got up and drove the car. He slept on the bus with his head covered and started to get busy as soon as he arrived at the wedding.

A waiter who is busy with work really does not have time to pay attention to how beautiful the scenery here is. He should pay attention to whether the bone china dishes are cleaned, whether the seats are neatly arranged, and be careful not to hit people when serving dishes. The clothes of the guests. When the banquet was the busiest, he washed red wine glasses in the kitchen. The excitement belonged to the guests and had nothing to do with him.

After the wedding, the western restaurant had to reopen in a hurry. There was no time for them to enjoy the scenery. A bus drove them back.

Even if I go to a beautiful resort, it's just work, not travel.

Jiang Xiao's only memory in her last life is that she received a red envelope and a bag of leftover wedding candy after the wedding. It was hard work. There were 800 yuan in the red envelope. He bought a new shirt for Lin Chengyu for 600, and the remaining 200 was reserved. living expenses.

Later, when he became rich, he didn't need to be forced by life. He wanted to travel with his beloved, but he couldn't do so.

Lin Heyuan didn't know what he was thinking, he took Jiang Xiao back to the hotel, and then heard him softly said with emotion: "It turns out that this place is so beautiful and so big."

He spent a few days here in his previous life . The waiter, the only way in front of me is from the wedding chapel to the back kitchen. I never thought I would come here at this time. It was a simple trip without thinking about anything. Lin Heyuan made all the arrangements. He just needs to relax. Just come down and play.

He hadn't recognized it at all when he was at the hotel before. After recognizing it, he couldn't help but repeat the comparison, and he couldn't tell what it was like.

"...Why do you think you would come here to play?"

he asked Lin Heyuan.

When he looked wrong before, Lin Heyuan tentatively asked a few words, but Jiang Xiao only looked into the trance, and did not respond directly, so he did not ask any more, just quietly accompanied him.

Now Jiang Xiao seemed to be a little energetic, and the warm yellow street lamp reflected in his eyes, making his eyes shiny.

"I want to bring you here," Lin Heyuan said, "I think you are too tired."

He did not hold back a little, reached out his hand to hold Jiang Xiao in his arms, and patted his shoulder comfortingly: "Because of me I don't want you to work so hard all the time." If you

want to see him play happily, you don't have to think about anything, don't worry.

Jiang Xiao's nose was a bit sore, but he held it back and did not shed tears.

He keeps saying that he is used to it, he is used to being so busy, and he doesn't find it hard to do anything, but who doesn't want to take a good rest?

"Thank you," he said to Lin Heyuan, his voice was a bit small, although he didn't want to cry, but the tone of his speech was still a little nasal, "Lin Heyuan, it's great to know you."

He couldn't explain many things to Lin Heyuan clearly, life There were many twists and turns, and when he finally returned to his hands, the taste was the sweetest.

"I know you and feel good, especially good."

Lin Heyuan told him.

"Go to bed," Lin Heyuan didn't tell him more afterwards, probably because he felt Jiang Xiao was in a heavy mood, so he changed the subject, "Would you like to have supper?"

Jiang Xiao shook his head.

"It's fine if you wake up naturally when you

fall asleep tomorrow. I'll take you to other places to play and don't have to think about anything." Jiang Xiao thought she would not be able to fall asleep tonight, but she didn't expect that she would soon be sleepy when she lay in bed. Lin Heyuan said that the beach was messy. There are a lot of flying insects. I don't know what incense is burning in the room. There is a medicine bag hanging on the head of his bed. It has a rich fragrance, which is very helpful for sleep. He fell asleep after smelling it.

Lin Heyuan was lying on another bed. He was asleep with his eyes closed. After watching him for a long time, he closed his eyes.

Today's Jiang Xiao saw herself in her dream.

The little waiter in the dream wiped the dishes in the back kitchen and curled up in the bus seat to make up for his sleep. Even though he made money, he finally didn't make up for himself at that time. It became a pity, but now he is fulfilled.

Jiang Xiao woke up at 7 o'clock the next day, his biological clock was like this, regardless of geographic location.

Breakfast was delivered to the hotel when he was brushing his teeth. He heard Lin Heyuan saying to the waiter: "I didn't order breakfast."

He originally wanted to take Jiang to the restaurant below.

"Someone will make it for you. Our boss greeted the kitchen specially, don't worry," the waiter explained to him, "I wish you a happy meal."

Lin Heyuan thought for a while and let them in.

In other words, the waiters in the hotel should not lie to them. However, the Lin family's parents usually don't care about such details. They usually give enough money for him to arrange it himself. This time it may be the boss deliberately arranged it because of his parents' relationship.

The breakfast delivered was still very rich, and I stopped eating seafood early in the morning. Maybe it's a coincidence. There are seaweed pork floss bread and sweet milk that Jiang Xiao likes very much. Some fried smoked sausages with vegetables are sprinkled with pepper and cumin. The taste is a bit in the middle of the world, but the barbecue taste is not very good. It's greasy, but it seems to be the taste that Jiang Xiao likes. After breakfast, the two of them went out to play together. There is also a gentle hillside above the beach. There are some fruit trees planted in it, which can be picked and played. There are rabbits and deer and a few puppies and kittens, which Jiang Xiao feeds. The little animal grazes, and then goes to tease the little fat dog. The little fat dog is not part of the tour, it was bought by the people in the garden to visit the nursing home. It is still young, only two months old. He is white-haired and round, and he kisses Jiang Xiao very much when he meets Jiang Xiao. , Wagging his tail in circles around him, and Jiang Xiao's ears couldn't help shaking.

Lin Heyuan took a camera and snapped a photo. Jiang Xiao was sitting on a rock. The dog was lying between his legs and looking at him with his neck up. Jiang Xiao stretched out his fingers and rubbed his flesh face. He looked cute. A small animal.

Saying goodbye to the little fat dog, they walked out of the resort to the foot of the mountain, which is a small town on the island.

The island's tourism resources have been developed early in the morning, and there are many tourists coming and going in the town.

Summer is also very lively. Jiang Xiao bought a sweet and sour plum popsicle from a roadside stall. Lin Heyuan doesn't like popsicles. Jiang Xiao brought him a bottle of plum soda. Green plums are really suitable for summer. , Very relieved of heat.

Both lunch and dinner are eaten in the town. The presentation is not as luxurious and exquisite as in the hotel, but the taste is not lost at all. The fresh squid was blanched and sliced ​​into circles and served, and served with the local special hoisin sauce. The texture is crispy and springy, and the Spanish mackerel dumplings are also delicious. There is a place for sea fishing near the town, but Jiang Xiao's fishing luck seems not to be very good. He fished for half an hour and only caught two shrimps. At night, he brought them to a small restaurant and boiled them. He and Lin Heyuan were one person and one person. only. Shrimp Q bomb is the best shrimp he has ever eaten. When the sun sets in the evening, the two people are sitting on the small island watching the sunset. The clouds on the horizon are magnificent, and the sky and the sea in the distance intersect in a line. They set off each other and are very beautiful. "The color is a bit like fried shrimp with salted egg yolk at a roadside stall." Jiang Xiao stabbed Lin Heyuan. "Do you think it looks like?" Lin Heyuan : "Like." Now Jiang Xiao nodded whatever Jiang Xiao said. The two have played here for several days. Almost all the items on the resort side have been played. Jiang Xiao always feels that the service level felt there is particularly high. He and Lin Heyuan have not spent a cent on the resort side. The front desk all said that they had already said hello and the account was booked, so just ask him to play with ease. He was also taken by hotel people to snorkel in the sea to see the corals under the sea and the small schools of fish hidden in it. It is said that this project has just been launched and has not yet been opened to the public. Jiang Xiao was the first to experience this Tourists.

Sure enough, I still have to thank Lin Heyuan!

The relaxing time always passed quickly. Jiang was still very happy on the way back to Houlin from here, with a satisfied smile on his face.

The experience of coming here in two lifetimes is quite different.

He still remembers the hard work at that time. Being a waiter is also a serious job. He is self-reliant. There is nothing to be ashamed of. But apart from this, he has other memories.

He will remember that there is a blue sea, sweet and sour green plum popsicles, delicious squid rings, and a salty egg yolk-colored sunset. The scene under the sea after snorkeling turned out to be like this...

He will remember Lin Heyuan accompanied With oneself.

It turns out that the world can also be gentle to him.