Chapter 40

Mp3 was originally an audio-visual product, and before Zhang Yang opened his own DVD store, he worked as a small worker in the home appliance city in the county. This year, the home appliance city sold all kinds of electrical appliances. From childhood to big, he was responsible for selling VCD and DVD players later opened a shop on his own and had a good relationship with the boss there. Also, because I had sold the player, I had dealt with many small shop owners in this business, and now I do a few small businesses with various parties from time to time.

These things were gradually understood by Jiang Xiao when he got along with him.

He has been looking for a sales channel for a long time, and he is actually by his side, and it is not too much trouble.

But when Jiang Xiao told him about selling Mp3, he was very hesitant.

Mp3 Zhang Yang has also heard that it's a small thing, which is much more convenient than a bulky tape recorder that needs to play tapes to listen to songs. It's stylish and lightweight. It's really a good thing. If it's not a bit expensive, he wants to find a channel to buy a try, but Jiang When Xiao asked him to sell it himself, he was a little scared.

Zhang Yang is a small businessman. Jiang Xiao told him at that time that he had sold at least 100 units. This was only the first batch. It adds up to tens of thousands of dollars. He may not be able to earn so much in a year, and he is afraid of hitting his hands. Jiang Xiao is different from him. Doing business is a matter of seeking wealth and wealth. When he should be bold, he should be bold. Zhang Yang is a capable and trustworthy person. He may not be able to turn his mind for a while. He told him before the Chinese New Year. With this idea, he gave him plenty of time to think about it. "I will buy a little bit of mp3 at various price points. There will be about four or five kinds. After all, I have to give customers a choice. Of course, I will buy a bit more for the one with high-cost performance and medium price." Jiang Xiao told him, "I count after, we each earn about eighty to one hundred and twenty dollars, I picked responsible for the purchase of goods prices down, back to the thick forest, you just help me find channels to sell, the two of us 50-50. " a For one hundred stations, one point is divided between two people, and each person can get five thousand yuan. This is when Zhang Yang found a lot of profit in the back end of the channel.

The ratio of five to five points was proposed by Jiang Xiao. Since it is cooperation, the money that should be earned by others should be given. Money can never be earned by one person.

And no matter when the two most basic words of business are trust. Jiang Xiao was able to open up the market at school because he was originally a student and sold from his side. The last pass was passed on. The quality and price were superior. This kind of trust was gradually strengthened, and then he was fixed by a fixed small container. He has gained a customer base, so his business is good now.

But Jiang Xiao, the main customer group of Mp3, can hardly gain their trust in a short time. If Zhang Yang can activate his contacts, he can.

In fact, when Zhang Yang specially came to see Jiang Xiao today, he probably guessed that this matter is no more than ten years old. Now that he heard about the money Jiang Xiao made, he was pretty sure.

This can happen if there is interest and friendship.

Zhang Yang nodded and spoke. Jiang Xiao will leave tomorrow. He came back before the 12th, just in time for the registration.

If it's too late today, even though Lin Heyuan has already left, Lin Chengyu couldn't get in the conversation when he came out.

He didn't have the time to be jealous at this time, so he watched quietly beside him.

Lin Chengyu in his last life had never seen Jiang Xiao like this. To be precise, he hadn't noticed Jiang Xiao like this.

High-spirited, thoughtful, trusted and watched Jiang Xiao.

Probably many times Jiang Xiao was too submissive in front of him. He was used to looking at him from a birds-eye perspective, and he forgot what a great person this was.

Most people don't have the courage and ability to change the status quo. Jiang Xiao is just the opposite. He has many ideas, can get things done, has a strong ability, and more importantly, has a strong appeal. If it weren't for being picked home by such a person, Lin Chengyu might have been so confused, not knowing what to do in the future.

Now he finally saw this, as long as he saw it, he couldn't help but be attracted and addicted to him.

After Zhang Yang and Jiang Xiao had agreed, the pace of leaving was a bit floating. This decision was considered to be a very important decision for him, and it was normal for him to feel unconscious for a while.

Jiang Xiao was fine. There was nothing to clean up in the stall today. He cleared the garbage, and when he turned around, he saw Lin Chengyu staring at him.

The look in his eyes was a little foolish, Jiang Xiao stepped back and frowned.

Lin Chengyu didn't think of him that way before, but he was reborn a lot more, but he looked a little shabby.

Let's run quickly.

Tomorrow, Uncle Ye will also end his vacation and start to go to Liujiang to deliver goods. Jiang Xiao just took his car, the time is right, and he can come back before the official start of school.

He set off in the early morning of the next day. He had actually discussed the Mp3 issue for several rounds.

Jiang Xiao bought discs and cassettes in Liujiang before and met the owner of the video store over there. Although they are all video stores, they are very different from Zhang Yang's small shop. This store occupies more than five feet. Baiping, renting, selling and wholesale are integrated. There is a counter downstairs that sells mp3 and all kinds of recorders.

The owner of the DVD shop in Liujiang is called Lin Zhiyuan, and he is also a hearty person. He is from Rongxiang Province. The first time Jiang Xiao did business with him, he was a fellow villager meeting fellow villagers. He didn't expect Jiang Xiao to be so young. Came here for a thousand miles to do business.

"I also came out of the house when you were your age," Lin Zhiyuan patted his shoulder, "Brother Yuan!" When

he took Jiang Xiao to watch the mp3 a few months ago, he really didn't expect his little brother. So much money has been raised to get the goods now.

Jiang Xiao made several phone calls with him. Whenever he came to purchase the goods, he would take the time to ask some questions. Now he is actually looking at the goods, so he must be more cautious.

"I just bought a batch here some time ago," Lin Zhiyuan said to him, "There are still goods more than half a year ago. They are a bit outdated here in Liujiang, and Fanghoulin is still fresh. I bought this batch a year ago. Foreign goods are expensive. Now it's a bit underweight. If you are interested, you can take a few backs to see if you can sell them. I have a few old display machines here, and they are cheaper to sell to you. After all, this thing is relatively new. If the guests come, they must also give demonstrations to others, otherwise, people are not really willing to pay so much." Of course, Lin Zhiyuan's most recommended is the new domestically produced model for external sale at the price of 499. If you buy from him, it will be a friendly price. When it comes to 320 yuan, Jiang Xiao has more than 35,000 yuan, more than half of it has been spent on this one, and the other types have also been bought. The cheapest purchase price is 180 and the selling price is 300. It is still cost-effective. I took two foreign brands, which is the most expensive among them. This time Jiang Xiao doesn't have to go back with big bags. He just brought a big schoolbag. After returning from Liujiang, it was four o'clock on the last day of school registration. Jiang Xiao hurried to take winter homework. Sign up and pay the tuition, and hand over the package of mp3 to Zhang Yang by the way. "That's it, I have written both the purchase price and the normal selling price here. The profit of each of our units should be around one hundred. You can grasp this degree," Jiang Xiao said, "I will go to school tomorrow, so I will leave it to you. a. " goods out of all his money, he also ran the road, said earlier good publicity can sell cents again, people all know that this is the greatest risk ginger night back, unassuming know. "Don't worry," Zhang Yang's face of the decadent literary and artistic youth was so serious for the first time, "I definitely won't let you lose money." Except for Zhang Yang, Jiang Xiao kept five of them. Some of his existing customers can still afford it, so ask them if they want it. There is another good thing, Lin Chengyu went back. Although Jiang Xiao received a new schoolbag from him on the morning of the beginning of school, it contained a collection of exercises for various courses, but this did not affect Jiang Xiao's mood. At the beginning of the new semester, he will be at the same table as Lin Heyuan. With Lin Heyuan here, what problem sets do you want?

On the first day of high school (1), the class was immersed in a wonderful atmosphere. The students looked back frequently as if they had cervical spondylitis.

The seat arrangement of Hou Lin No. 3 Middle School is basically based on height. Of course, some restless people will fall off the podium and sit on the edge of the podium. The teacher will stare at them. Lin Heyuan and Jiang Xiao are both tall now, sitting in the last row.

Both are so handsome, and I feel motivated to read.

They look in different styles, but put together, it is a particularly eye-catching landscape.

Jiang Xiao had good grades and stayed in the first class for a while. Many students here knew him, and some came up to say hello between classes, and Jiang Xiao also recognized him.

This is the last semester of the third year of junior high. Jiang Xiao read half a semester and found that he was a bit biased. He has a good memory, and the liberal arts courses are better. His English was a bit poor at the beginning, but he learned too much vocabulary. Made up.

Lin Heyuan also found out that he picked out a few chemistry and physics papers for him during his evening study. Sometimes Jiang Xiao didn't understand and would whisper him a few words. Although the two were at the same table for the first time, they still had something. Tacit.

But Lin Chengyu, who heard the news in Liujiang, was not so happy anymore.

Jiang Xiao's removal from the first class was agreed upon by the dean and didn't make much publicity. Jiang Xiao would naturally not tell him this so that Lin Chengyu only knew that this happened.

Deskmate? ! Close so close every day, day and night, can this happen?

He and Jiang Xiao have never been at the same table!

Lin Chengyu felt that his brain was about to explode.

At first, he thought of letting Jiang Xiao come to Liujiang to study at Huayang International. He was thinking of two people at the same table together. Although he is one year younger than Jiang Xiao by one grade, it is not difficult to skip a grade. Feelings, who knows that in the end Lin Heyuan stepped in and took away what he wanted to do.

Yue Cheng looked at him, feeling Lin Chengyu's expression, as if he was about to kill Lin Heyuan in the next second, and desperately snatched Jiang Xiao home.

"Calm down," he poured a glass of water and reminded him again, "Calm down."

That's the truth, but Lin Chengyu just can't calm down.

Why can anyone calm down if his wife is robbed?