Chapter 131

Why do I keep crying, like a trash, the trash can't save Jiang Xiao.

Lin Chengyu thought.

He stretched out his hand to wipe away the tears, but he didn't succeed. The more he stretched out his hand, the more his tear glands were like emotions. They were not something he could control. He didn't know how to make himself less uncomfortable, but the red mark on Jiang Xiao's back, he Never forget, he will always remember.

This is a scar left in his heart that he can't change.

Doing something wrong does not mean making up for it with regret. No matter what the result is, there will always be something left in the course of this and that, reminding him of what he has missed.

The half of the sweet-scented osmanthus cake that the old man gave him is a little bit big, and he cherishes what he eats.

It really tastes like Jiang Xiao. The sweet-scented osmanthus honey inside is made by himself in autumn. It is stored well, but no matter how much it is made, it is usually eaten before the Spring Festival. It has a very special taste, and it is not sold outside. The same, anyone who has tasted it will remember.

This should be the last batch. The bottom of the osmanthus honey will be sweeter. It is sweet and not greasy, with a faint scent of osmanthus, which seems to pull Lin Chengyu back into some past situations.

He has eaten this many times, and the entrance can even be divided into batches, but in many cases, he doesn't think it is too precious.

He was so uncomfortable, he could still think of Jiang Xiao's goodness. The whole body was bitter, but the sweet-scented osmanthus honey in his mouth was related to Jiang Xiao, and he could taste sweetness.

The trace of sweetness bound him, he couldn't escape, and he was willing to stay there.

"Want to give up?" The

old man asked him.

"In fact, it doesn't matter if you give up,"

said the old man Lin. "Take a step back and you will feel much better. Jiang Xiao is also very good now." Jiang Xiao also said similar things to him many times.

"No," Lin Chengyu shook his head. His first reaction was still like this, "I can't." To

this day, he still can't do it.

It seems that after giving up Jiang Xiao, he no longer has goals and meaning anymore in his life.

"Then keep it," Grandpa Lin was not surprised, and sighed lightly, "Go home first. If you have a chance, apologize to Jiang Xiao, you scared him."

At this time, Jiang Xiao drove back. Home, his mood on the road has been much calmer, but there is still a bit of a knot left there.

Lin Chengyu...How could Lin Chengyu be like this?

The other party called him on the way, but Jiang Xiao did not answer. When he got home, he received another text message of apology from the other party.

Jiang Xiao felt annoying.

Why do you want to do this, why do you want to tell yourself this?

He and Lin Chengyu obviously have nothing to do with each other now. Isn't it good for them to be calm?

He was suffocating in his heart.

This is New Year's Eve. He and Fu Ruoyan still live together, so they won't live in the house next to the company. I lived in a new house these days, and accompanied Xia Wanwan, and slowly prepared dinner for the three of them on New Year's Eve.

As soon as Jiang Xiao entered the house, Fu Ruoyan stood there at the entrance. He heard the voice outside and waited there. He took out the slippers for Jiang Xiao, but as soon as the other party entered the door and took off the shoes, he reached out into his arms barefoot.

"What's the matter?" Fu Ruoyan reached out and touched his hair, and kissed his side face. "Did Xiao Xiao miss me?"

"Well," Jiang Xiao nodded, his whole body stuck in his arms. Miss you, is mother there?"

He didn't see Xia Wanwan.

"I made an appointment and went shopping."

There were only two people in the family, so there was no scruples. Jiang Xiao immediately raised his head and kissed him.

This house was really well bought. It was a duplex building. It was designed later. Xia Wanwan didn't want to climb the stairs everyday, so she lived in the room on the first floor. The room reserved for Jiang Xiao was on the second floor. Even if the two generations live together, it's OK. Do not disturb each other.

Fu Ruoyan handled some documents at home in the morning. He was busy with work and did not go out with Jiang Xiao today. He did not expect Jiang Xiao to be so enthusiastic when he came back.

But of course he couldn't avoid the intimacy that came up.

He hugged people enough to kiss him, and then reached out and hugged Jiang Xiao upstairs.

Although it was noon, when the curtain of the room was closed, it was no different from the night.

Jiang Xiao circled Fu Ruoyan, and he quickly forgot about the rest of the noon. In that state, it was indeed difficult for him to remember other things, so the other party was in full control.

This is not the first time, Fu Ruoyan still listened to some words, he did not toss for too long. Jiang Xiao slept for a while, and when he woke up it was more than five o'clock in the afternoon.

Fu Ruoyan was sitting by the bed with the curtains open. He was talking on the phone and didn't notice that Jiang Xiao was awake for a while. Although the voice was low, the room was quiet and Jiang Xiao could hear what he was saying.

"...Buy the draft? Yes, let them buy it, film critics? You can also."

"I know, you don't care about this, let them toss, have you watched the film? You will understand after watching it, With films of this quality, the more they do, the faster they can backtrack, and naturally let the audience's true voice come out."

"As for the others...I'm ready, don't worry."

Jiang Xiao listened for a while. Knowing that he was talking about the movie, the movie that Fu Zonglin invested in, the Spring Festival file, will be released in the past few days.

Many people in Fu's family are working overtime, busy day and night, only his old spirit is there, and everything is left alone.

"Fu Zonglin is dead," Fu Ruoyan half turned his back to him, "After these few days, he will come back and beg me, begging me like a dog."

The tone of his sentence was something Jiang Xiao had never heard before, and it was stern to a certain extent.

Jiang Xiao's heart trembled.

He knew that Fu Ruoyan's hatred for his father had always been there, but Jiang Xiao didn't expect that even now he could only see the hatred, which was much deeper than he thought.

He kind of didn't want Fu Ruoyan to be like this.

He hates his father and stepmother. Jiang Xiao understands that Fu Ruoyan has indeed been deeply hurt. There is a very reason for choosing to retaliate back, but it is not a good way to let the negative emotions erode him too much.

People always have to look forward, thinking about it all the time, it will be very uncomfortable in my heart, this is Jiang Xiao's feeling.

"Ruoyan," Jiang Xiao sniffed and called his name. He had just woke up with a soft and hoarse voice, "I'm hungry."

When he heard him talking, Fu Ruoyan just again It changed back to what he remembered. He quickly walked over, with gentle movements, reaching out to hug Jiang Xiao.

"Auntie just called and said that I was eating out with my little sister. I will be back later tonight." Fu Ruoyan kissed his forehead, "I made some porridge, what else do you want to eat? I'll make it for you."

Jiang Xiao Leaning on him and rubbing his neck, he asked Fu Ruoyan, "Then what do you want to eat?"

Fu Ruoyan was taken aback. He hasn't eaten anything today. Jiang Xiao felt hungry when he said it.

"Whatever," he said, "I can eat anything."

"I'll make it for you," Jiang Xiao got out of bed, "I prepared a lot of things." It

is indeed Jiang Xiao who reserves a lot of things during the New Year. Some of the habit of buying from outside, some of his own making, both refrigerators are full.

It was just two people, and he didn't do it too complicated, but he had a sense of ritual.

I grilled two steaks and decorated the plate. I made a small plate of pasta with cheese. The drinks were mixed. Two cups of strawberry milk. After all, Jiang Xiao couldn't drink much.

Fu Ruoyan's taste is not that sweet, and his cup is not that sweet. Besides, he also lighted two candles, which smelled like a candlelight dinner.

The two toasted, the strawberry milk was still in red wine glasses.

After he and Jiang Xiao had eaten this meal, the mood naturally improved a lot, as if everything else was not important anymore.

In the evening, two people lie together on the sofa in the room to watch the night scene.

The house Xia Wanwan bought is on the riverside. It is a river view room. You can see the iconic buildings in Lishi. Fu Ruoyan and Jiang Xiao talked about some things, and saw him sleeping in his arms with his eyes closed. peaceful.

Xia Wanwan came back late today, and Jiang Xiao had been asleep for a long time when she got home.

Fu Ruoyan hadn't slept yet, he turned on a small night light, and was still reading the documents, Xia Wanwan just came back when he went down to pour the water.

She carried at least a dozen bags in her hand, and the property steward downstairs also helped her bring some. There were big discounts in the mall before the Spring Festival, so she had to buy something.

Fu Ruoyan stepped forward to help her pick up all the bags. After all the bags were placed on the sofa, he saw Xia Wanwan churn inside.

"I bought things for you and Nian Nian," she whispered to him softly. As soon as she came in, she knew that Jiang Xiao was asleep, so she didn't speak loudly. "Take it, Nian Nian I will be back tomorrow. Give it to him."

There were a lot of things in the bag, clothes and decorations. Fu Ruoyan glanced at it. There were too many. The top one was a medicine bag.

What is this for?

"The above is prepared for you every year. He said that you have been busy in the past few days, and used to stay up late and sleep badly. He changed pillows and felt that it was not enough." Xia Wanwan said, "I found a doctor I knew before. There are medicine bags for feet soaking at night, incense for hanging in the room, and tea bags for sleep aid. You can try it, and I don't know if it will work for you."

Fu Ruoyan held the bag and stopped talking.

"In fact, these drugs are at best a supplementary effect. The main reason is that they have to adjust their mentality. Young people relax in everything. Don't make yourself so tired." Xia Wanwan added, "Now go to bed, it's late today."

Fu Ruoyan : "...Okay."

He wakes up to do something every time he sees Jiang Xiao falling asleep, especially after returning from a foreign trip, Fu Zonglin's movie will be released soon. He knows that the quality is not good, but he really has to The force of counterattack must also be pushed forward.

Fu Zonglin manages the media, he also manages the media, and many plans are secretly waiting.

He thought that Jiang Xiao was asleep, and he did it quietly. In fact, everyone by the pillow knew it.