Chapter 110

Jiang Xiao took a breath.

He smelled the alcohol on Fu Ruoyan's body getting stronger and stronger, and he smelled that he was going to be drunk.

"Since I went back, I have been thinking whether it is right for me to choose this way," Fu Ruoyan continued, "Isn't it a good choice to leave you for a while and come back to find you now?"

Jiang Xiao was silent, his heart I think there may not be a really good choice in life.

"I think it's good, you shouldn't regret it now, Fu Ruoyan, you are very successful, I am happy for you," Jiang Xiao said, "Is it a good choice, it should be up to you. Just like me when you decide to leave. Say, what you do will be fine."

Fu Ruoyan shook his head and said, "This is not looking at me, Jiang Xiao, this is looking at you."

He stretched out his hand and held Jiang Xiao's hand. This is Winter Night, Jiang Xiao His hands are warm, but his hands are cold.

"You are drunk today," Jiang Xiao said, "maybe we are not suitable to talk about this at this time."

"I'm not drunk, Jiang Xiao," Fu Ruoyan said, "I always wanted to tell you that I like you very much, you know "

Frankly speaking, Jiang Xiao does know a little bit, and nothing else, Ye Miaomiao still teased him about it today, but he thought before that he and Fu Ruoyan might not be ready, but now it seems that Fu Ruoyan is ready. However, Jiang Xiao couldn't lower his head.

Jiang Xiao knew and understood some of Fu Ruoyan's concerns. The situation in his family was complicated, so he wanted to settle down. But the problem is that Jiang Xiao doesn't know if he likes him.

He really doesn't know. It's not right to say that he doesn't feel at all, but whether he has the courage to fall in love is hard to say.

If Jiang Xiao hadn't experienced anything, he would think it wouldn't matter if he tried. Fu Ruoyan is a good person, but now he has experienced two unsuccessful relationships, which made Jiang Xiao cringe.

Feelings are not like careers. In the company, as long as he works hard enough, he will always be rewarded. If he didn't know whether he could accept it, he nodded, he was afraid of hurting himself and Fu Ruoyan.

It's better not to talk about it.

"...You may not fully understand me," Jiang Xiao said. He was a little incoherent, "I, Fu Ruoyan, I..."

Fu Ruoyan was not anxious when he heard this answer, he knew Jiang Xiao was a little bit resistant in feelings.

He held Jiang Xiao's hand and said, "Don't be nervous, I don't want to put pressure on you, I just want to tell you."

Not only is he kind to Lin Chengyu, as a single person, Jiang Xiao is really popular. But when someone confessed to him, Jiang Xiao's first reaction was to refuse.

Ye Miaomiao has a great say in this matter. When she first came into contact, she half-joked and said that Jiang Xiao's first move was a step back.

Sometimes it was not even resisting, Jiang Xiao was scared.

So for Jiang Xiao, maintaining his current state with Fu Ruoyan may make him feel like he is in a safe zone and feel a lot more comfortable.

But in Fu Ruoyan's opinion, Jiang Xiao had a somewhat ostrich mentality like his previous self.

But if he is willing to take a step forward, maybe both will be happier.

"Jiang Xiao, I like you," he said again, "Don't be afraid."

Jiang Xiao was taken into his arms, and he smelled alcohol again, so he used a bit of strength to lift himself out of Fu Ruoyan's arms. Slightly freed, but not too far away, Fu Ruoyan's hand was still on his waist.

He is really not afraid of Fu Ruoyan,

"I have always wanted to say this, I like you." Fu Ruoyan used Jiu Jin to some extent, but he did endure it for too long. When he said it, neither he nor Jiang Xiao could avoid it. At one point, "Jiang Xiao, since I discovered this, I have thought, hope I can match you one day."

Jiang Xiao felt that Fu Ruoyan was really drunk, after all, drunks said he was not drunk.

He whispered in his ear, talking repeatedly, but Jiang Xiao had no mint to eat for him, so he was a little more sober.

Maybe a rest will be fine.

Jiang Xiao looked at him and just wanted to open his mouth, but when he saw Fu Ruoyan, he couldn't say much.

After all, Fu Ruoyan is different from other people. His eyes are still red and bloodshot. He looked at himself like that and said that I have done so much, hoping to like you openly.

When he first saw Fu Ruoyan, he knew in his heart that he didn't think Fu Ruoyan was like Lin Chengyu, he felt that Fu Ruoyan was like himself.

At this moment, it is this feeling again.

Fu Ruoyan was like him, he worked so hard to like someone, and he was willing to do everything.

He and Fu Ruoyan are the same person.

Therefore, Jiang Xiao didn't say anything for a while.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or something. Tonight, it happened that he and Fu Ruoyan met and shared the joy of both sides. It happened that Fu Ruoyan was by his side at this moment.

"You let me think about it," Jiang Xiao took a deep breath, "...Fu Ruoyan, if I want to think about it, you can't force me."

Fu Ruoyan: "Of course."

He smoothed Jiang Xiao's hair, thinking in no hurry. At this time.

Jiang Xiao didn't sleep well that night.

The advantage of being a boss is that he does not have to arrive on time, but he still has to do what he needs to do. Zhongsen is still waiting for him to talk in detail, but Jiang Xiao is doing it, and for a while, he will be a little stunned.

Fu Ruoyan's movie celebration party was really correct, and the box office fell at 850 million. In 2010, this score was already quite impressive, ranking among the top three in movie history. The most important thing is to be able to carry the big scene. The entire production team of the film was acquired by Fu Ruoyan.

Jiang Xiao thought that Fu Ruoyan would be very busy during this time, and his ostrich mentality was playing a role, but the fact is that Fu Ruoyan was very free after that time.

With so many people in Fu, when he was busy in the past, he had to do many things by himself. Now the board of directors is turning to him, and most of them are given to him. Fu Ruoyan can make his own decisions.

On the day when Jiang Xiao received the first investment of 25 million yuan, the company's expansion plan could be further implemented. The employees planned to celebrate, but that night, Fu Ruoyan's car stopped at Jiang Xiao's house.

Ye Miaomiao and Jiang Xiao went out of the gate together, and when they saw someone, they motioned him to go.

"Didn't you say that everyone went out to celebrate together?" Jiang Xiao was helpless, "I told him that I don't have time today, and I will make an appointment in a few days."

"Don't you, are you stupid," Ye Miaomiao wanted to knock. His head said, "The boss is not here, everyone is more relaxed, isn't this still us? It's the same, you can go on a date quickly!"

Then she saw Jiang Xiao step back without a trace.

Ye Miaomiao hates iron but not steel.

Falling in love is nothing more than a reminder of marriage. Fu Ruoyan is pretty good. She wondered why Jiang Xiao didn't try.

At this moment, Ye Miaomiao saw that Fu Ruoyan got out of the car and walked towards Jiang Xiao. She also pushed people there.

"If you don't try it, why don't you think it won't work?" She said, "Go, come here."

Jiang Xiao: "...Ye Miaomiao, did you honestly charge him?"

Before Ye Miaomiao could answer, Fu Ruoyan Already approached.

"Xiao Xiao, do you have time?"

Ye Miaomiao replied: "He has time."

"That's good," Fu Ruoyan smiled, "Xiao Xiao, would you go out for dinner with me? I've booked a seat."

Jiang Xiao looked at him, then at Ye Miaomiao, thinking for a while, a little helpless, and finally agreed: "...OK."

Ye Miaomiao finally felt relieved.

She even had a little kindness in her eyes, watching Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan leave. The evening party was also very relaxed, but as soon as Ye Miaomiao entered, she saw Lin Chengyu standing there.

"Where is Xiaoxiao?" He stood and looked around, "Is he still working overtime? I called him, but he didn't answer it."

Ye Miaomiao: "Uh...he, left."

She didn't expect Lin Chengyu to be here. Now.

I sincerely hope that these two chasing people can arrange a timetable, don't worry, Jiang Xiao is alone, and can't be separated.

Jiang Xiao is now in Fu Ruoyan's car.

He was still wondering where he would go to eat. Fu Ruoyan drove him to a community.

Jiang Xiao recognized it at a glance, the house he rented in Lishi.

"I bought it some time ago," Fu Ruoyan explained. "There is a fixed place to live here, which is more convenient."

Jiang Xiao is not here for the first time. He has been familiar with Fu Ruoyan for a long time, and he has been here before.

As soon as he opened the door when he entered, Jiang Xiao felt that the atmosphere was different from before.

The restaurant is decorated with flowers and candlelights. It is a very romantic dinner.

"I wanted to do it myself..." Fu Ruoyan explained to him, "but I didn't do it very well, and all the materials prepared were scrapped. Finally, I invited someone to come."

Jiang Xiao: "It's okay."

He usually lives. There is no sense of ritual, busy and tired, and Fu Ruoyan has arranged all this for him today, and he still feels quite fresh.

The candlelight flickered, Jiang Xiao hadn't experienced this for a long time. Fu Ruoyan prepared Western food, the veal steak was fresh, and the dessert impressed Jiang Xiao very deeply, because it didn't go well with this meal at first glance.

This meal should be prepared by a chef invited from outside. The front foot left, and Jiang Xiao and Fu Ruoyan came in with the back foot. The western chef is very particular about serving dishes, but the desserts are different.

It is a pie. The baked fruit pie is topped with sweet custard. It is delicious. It is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The fruits used are raspberries and blueberries, sweet and sour, mixed with jam and custard. Being together is a perfect match, but it's just like looking at each other.

"You did this yourself, right? It's very special."

Fu Ruoyan nodded.

He was taught by Jiang Xiao the first time he was cooking. Later, he didn't have much time to learn. This is one of the few.

"It's the formula left by my mother, and I learned it with my family aunt," Fu Ruoyan said, "Do you like it? I will give you the formula later if you like it. It's very simple."

Although it is very simple, Fu Ruoyan also practiced at home. Many times.

At the beginning, he didn't waste the failed finished product. As long as he took a mouthful of it, he gave it to Fu Zonglin and stepmother Chen Lingyue, and he treated it as a guinea pig.

Of course, he was pretending to be obedient and attentive, so that Fu Zonglin even thought he was quite behaved after he came back. Besides, Fu Zonglin has some feelings for his mother, but Bai Yueguang is not as important as interest, but Fu Ruoyan has benefited a lot from the many things that he naturally gave to his company.

Later, he made it quite well, so he wouldn't serve it to them, and made it for Jiang Xiao.

Before, when Fu Ruoyan was at home, he didn't need to pretend like this. Now if he wants to do it, he can of course pretend to be very good.

It's funny to say that when he really respected and loved each other before, the family was always a little unpleasant, but now it's all falsehood, on the contrary, it's fun.

Only in front of Jiang Xiao could he relax without pretending to be anything.