Chapter 176

Lin Chengyu had nothing to tell Jiang Xiao about Lin's affairs. The dust settled a few years ago, and there was no wave.

Lin Feng had long lost the ability to compete with him. He moved away from the old house for a long time, and went to his wife's home after Yong Jiang was completely lost.

Lin Rongjia was still in high school at that time and moved out together. Grandpa also knew that some of his previous methods were so terrible that the old man could be regarded as giving up on him, and he never mentioned him again.

But the waves on Lin Feng's body still didn't stop. The people at his wife's family turned out to be sucking Yong Jiang's blood. After Lin Feng was kicked out of the core management, he still had shares in his hands. Every year, according to the rules, Lin Chengyu should pay no less than his dividends to shareholders. But the family was used to spending money. Yongjiang spent a lot of money on large-scale expansion during that time, and the shareholders didn't pay much dividends. Lin Feng's little money supported three or two companies, all of which belonged to his natal family. For money-losing goods made by relatives, there is no such thing as enough. After a few years reluctantly, Lin Chengyu knew that this person probably couldn't make any waves, so he only cared about it occasionally because of caution. But even if he does nothing, some things are destined. It turns out that Lin Feng's in-laws are all building materials companies in order to suck blood. When Lin Chengyu had a good intention before, he reminded him that the place of building materials is deep, and many companies in the industry like to make money, but there must be a bottom line, and no one will live if something happens. He didn't listen. Those relatives were all earning money, and it really happened. "The family went in two because of this, and they still owed a lot of money outside. In order to settle this matter, Lin Feng urgently needed money and sold me the shares on his hand," Lin Chengyu said, "He is in those houses. The company has taken up a position, and he can't get rid of it. His wife brought the group of relatives and begged him again. He can only do this." Lin Feng always felt that Grandpa Lin was partial to the boss. This was the source of his hatred.

So the poor relatives of his wife's family favored him and held him like a god. Out of a compensatory mentality, he was really heartbroken to those people, treating them as relatives, thinking that he got what he wanted.

But Lin Chengyu said something of conscience. Grandpa's eccentricity is true, but he is still regarded as his own son anyway. He has also tried his best to train for ten years, giving everything that should be given and taught. The people in his wife's family were all for the money and didn't have any sincerity. After Lin Feng's shares were sold, the matter was not completely settled. The sentence that should be sentenced, he had nothing left, thinking that he still had family affection. Everyone changed their faces when they turned around. "Then I got sick a few years ago, and I am still living in the hospital now," Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao said, "I occasionally go to see it. I paid for the medical expenses at the beginning. After all, he is the remaining son of my grandfather. .Later, Lin Rongjia made some money by tinkering with herself, moved, and stopped contacting those relatives. She took the initiative to pay for the medical expenses. I asked about it half a year ago, saying it was a little better, but it looked like It looks like twenty years old." Lin Feng was not young anymore, he was already fifty. After listening to Jiang Xiao, he couldn't help asking: "Don't you hate him?" In the past life, it was almost a bone-cut hatred. The hatred of Lin Chengyu even changed his personality. Today, seeing Lin Chengyu mention it, there is nothing on his face. There was even a hint of mercy. "The revenge that should be avenged was done in the previous life, and he didn't do anything this time. He hasn't done much anymore." Lin Chengyu is not the character of a multi-holy father. It is a fairy tale to repair the family relationship with Lin Feng, his mind It's no problem, at best. It's really unnecessary to rush to kill, Lin Chengyu won't be so inferior, and he feels that such Lin Feng can make a comeback. Lin Rongjia still has a bad relationship with him, but Lin Chengyu will not interfere with what she does.

When she was a child, she was a bit arrogant and domineering. She didn't like to read. She was influenced by her parents. She also tried to stumble Lin Chengyu, but they were all small things that were naive and had no major influence. Lin Chengyu would not care about such a small thing with a little girl. What fortune is up to her.

"However, human fate is really hard to

tell ." Lin Chengyu was talking to Jiang Xiao. He also spoke freely when the other party mentioned it, but he was also a little emotional when he talked about it.

"Lin Rongjia has been spoiled for a long time in the last life. When Lin Feng was defeated, she was devastated. She didn't know where she went. Now it's different, and she's standing by herself."

Everyone will change before.

Jiang Xiao looked at him with a face held up. He didn't know what he was thinking. After a while, Lin Chengyu heard him answer a word.

"It's true that everyone will change," Jiang Xiao said. "There should also be a chance to correct."

Rebirth is not an opportunity that everyone can meet, but after reforming and starting from scratch, many people can choose this way.

Lin Chengyu's hand holding the spoon stiffened for a long time. He didn't know whether Jiang Xiao's words were meaningful or whether they were what he thought.

But Jiang Xiao's conversation soon turned, and he didn't continue with that sentence.

"I'm going to see Grandpa Lin these few days," he said, "It's been a long time since I visited him." The

old man's family life is also ups and downs. A son died early and another son was disobedient. He helped Jiang Xiao a lot, and he was like a relative. The same elders, the day Jiang Xiao went there was a special day.

Lin Chengyu's birthday. In fact, the birthdays of the two of them are not far apart. Lin Chengyu was before the year and Jiang Xiao was after the new year.

Jiang Xiao remembered this day, but after rebirth, he never celebrated with the other party again. This was the first time in so many years.

He went to see Grandpa Lin that same day. In Lin's old mansion, Lin Chengyu's birthday was naturally celebrated together. In fact, Lin Chengyu hasn't celebrated his birthday well in the past ten years. He has been very busy. Many times there is no such person, and birthdays are meaningless.

But today is particularly meaningful.

Jiang Xiao went to Lin's house, there was no reason to let him cook, Lin Chengyu was busy in the kitchen, and the old man pulled Jiang Xiao and had tea in the small living room.

The purple clay pot I used was given by Jiang Xiao a few years ago. Grandpa Lin seems to like it very much. It looks like he often uses it. The pot is well kept. It is the tea pet on the table. Jiang Xiao glanced at it and felt that it was a bit strange. That's right.

Because I bought it during the Mid-Autumn Festival, the rabbits should be a pair, but now there is only one left.

Jiang Xiao was still thinking about changing a new tea pet for the old man. Since he lost one, it looks incomplete. Anyway, it's all small things. It won't be troublesome to change to a new one, but the old man waved his hand and said no.

"Not lost," he said, "at Xiao Yu's place. He asked that I am going, and I am now on the company desk."

Jiang Xiao was taken aback, and then a little understood.

Just two freebies.

He lowered his head and smiled without saying anything, but after waiting for a while, he made a call. Lin Chengyu is celebrating his birthday today, so he will naturally bring gifts. Jiang Xiao's gifts are quite regular. It just happened that the weather was cold, so he picked a coat.

I gave it as soon as I walked in, and I have already tried it with Lin Chengyu. Jiang Xiao's pick was naturally suitable for him, and Lin Chengyu liked it when he looked at it, so he carefully put it away.

Looking at him like that, Jiang Xiao felt that he might not be willing to wear it in the future. It's just an ordinary gift, not a precious thing.

The dinner was cooked well. Jiang Xiao was surprised every time he ate Lin Chengyu's dishes recently. He used his heart, and there were not as many dishes as Jiang Xiaohui, but every one of them was very delicious.

After the meal, Grandpa Lin said that he was too old to get sleepy, so he went to the room and went to sleep, leaving them both.

Jiang Xiao knew what the old man meant, but he didn't say it. Today is Lin Chengyu's birthday, so just let him.

Lin Chengyu made Jiang Xiao hot cocoa and took him for a walk in the garden to digest. The fish in Lin's old house is still fat, so I sprinkle some fish food and they all gather together obediently.

Lin Chengyu hopes that the two people stay together as long as possible, but Jiang Xiao did not mention anything about going back today. The two walked around the house and went back to the house. Lin Chengyu found an old movie. Jiang Xiao accompanied him to watch his birthday today.

The small theater in the old house worked well. Jiang Xiao watched it very seriously, but Lin Chengyu was absent-minded and kept secretly watching each other.

No matter how good the movie is, Jiang Xiao is not as good as Jiang Xiao.

He's been thinking about Jiang Xiao's words before, and what happened in Infinite Office a few days ago. Although nothing happened, Jiang Xiao didn't act as if he was repelling him.

Today too, I have been very happy to watch.

Lin Chengyu wondered if he could go further, but he was afraid of breaking the current balance. The relationship between the two of them was always dominated by Jiang Xiao, and Lin Chengyu could not help but decide.

After watching a movie, Lin Chengyu was holding things in his heart, and he didn't dare to say anything.

It was late, and Jiang Xiao was leaving too. Today Lin Chengyu went to the company to take him over, and of course he was also responsible for sending Jiang Xiao home.

The car was parked in front of Jiang Xiao's house. Jiang Xiao's car was driven back by the driver and set aside.

Lin Chengyu was stopped by Jiang Xiao before he left.

"Help me open the trunk and get something," Jiang Xiao gave him the car key. "It's a bit too much. I can't get it all by myself. Please trouble you."

In fact, if you have some experience, you can basically open the trunk on your birthday. Guess what it means. But how dare Lin Chengyu think, he can't think of anything after going around a few times.

He felt that he was just helping Jiang Xiao with things. Of course he was willing, but when he really opened the trunk, he was stupid.

It is a gift.

To be honest, this format is not really creative, too many people do it. Jiang Xiao was upset and couldn't have time to do it herself.

It was a phone call during the banquet, and people made preparations temporarily.

What else are there to buy men's gifts? There are only a few in total. He thought about it, and sent a size to ask someone to buy some clothes and ties, some small decorations that can be used, such as tie clips, and wallets. Yes, I picked a few good bottles of red wine and stuffed the trunk very full.

The people under him made a few light strips to make the trunk a little brighter, and it was a gift-giving atmosphere, but in Jiang Xiao's view, it was a very conventional method, but it should be packed and in a hurry. It's crude.

"Happy birthday," he walked to Lin Chengyu, "I hope you don't have to do it in the future... well, be careful, I will be happy in the future."

Jiang Xiao felt quite ordinary, and it was the first time he wished him after so long. Happy birthday, but he didn't expect Lin Chengyu to be a little over-excited.

"You..." Jiang Xiao leaned over to see him, "Why are you still crying?"