Chapter 114

He couldn't tell for a while, and he didn't know how to ask.

Jiang Xiao was writing his graduation thesis during this period. In March and April, he had to take care of autumn recruitment, but unlike other classmates, other people were looking for jobs, but he was recruiting.

It was also when recruiting in the fall of last year, just in time for the unlimited expansion, Jiang Xiao up and down provided many jobs for the school, well-deserved outstanding graduates.

This April, the recruitment season is coming to an end, and Jiang Xiao's company is still in full swing.

Since the launch of the publicity campaign, the daily traffic of the website has been increasing in the form of a ladder, not only in the province, but also in the number of orders placed in other places. Especially the launch of the talent show and variety show is a huge boost for Infinite. .

Prior to this, all the preparations in the company have been completed. Jiang Xiao is ready for delivery from the partner, stable website, seasonal promotions and after-sales customer service. After the huge traffic, Jiang Xiao is still ready. What is maintained is the website's service and high cost performance, so that customers can stay.

In May and June, Jiang Xiao started contacting a few foreign manufacturers and flying around in a few cities. Now it's not the same as before. With Zhongsen as the backer, he talked about cooperation smoothly. a lot of.

He didn't give up on the physical store, and has been opening it all the time. At this time, the physical store is not only for making money, but also a way to open up fame offline, and many online stores will also launch offline when they make fame. Concept store, this is complementary.

Jiang Xiao now has this foundation, he doesn't need to do it extra, just promote it by the way.

In June, when the variety show was in full swing, the TV series that Jiang Xiao put into publicity began to air, and the popularity of the commercials increased again.

Fu Ruoyan is also very concerned. This TV series has a very good configuration. The heroes and heroines are well-known, and they have become popular after a few episodes. This is not an accident, as Fu Ruoyan expected.

But at this time, he recalled that many of the projects handed to Jiang Xiao to choose at that time were basically broadcast, but only the two projects selected by Jiang Xiao had splashes, and the rest were met with mediocre response.

Is Jiang Xiao's luck, or vision, so good?

Although it was a good thing, Fu Ruoyan had doubts about Jiang Xiao and had a desire to inquire about people he liked. This was a normal thing.

Especially when he knew that Jiang Xiao had a heart disease but didn't know what it was like. Fu Ruoyan vaguely felt that there should be a connection behind it.

He had a strange thought in his heart. At the time of the loft, he felt that Jiang Xiao seemed to have an "extra" experience, and none of the things he had shown so far were right. But Jiang Xiao was only in his twenties. Where can I go to experience these?

Especially in the middle of the year, he asked Jiang Xiao to come home. He wanted to have a meal and watch an old movie at home. The two of them cultivated and cultivated their feelings, but they talked and started talking about work again. Come.

Fu Ruoyan has no choice. In the critical period, it is indeed better to talk to Jiang Xiao about his relationship than to talk to him about work.

Jiang Xiao was watching a newly produced commercial, which was posted on his mobile phone at night.

After reading it, Fu Ruoyan made a few suggestions, talked about it, and talked about Fu's recent investment. There is a movie, which was previously sponsored by several old shareholders. It cost 30 million. Now I still want to chase it. I voted, and I want to spend a lot of effort on publicity, I think this movie has a volume of more than one billion.

The configuration is okay. The family's comedy wanted to be released during the Spring Festival, but Fu Ruoyan read the script and felt that it was not very solid. He was not very optimistic, so he also had a dispute with several old shareholders.

The main reason is that it is not simple. The director of this film has been cooperating all the time. It is also the proud disciple of director Chen Lao, the father of his stepmother Chen Lingyue. Chen Lao was hired as the producer.

I have also filmed a few small-cost comedy films before, with good returns and well-known in the industry. This film has a big goal. Not only does it want to make money, but it also wants to use Chen Lingyue's father's line to appraise awards and promote the leading actors and actresses.

Fu Zonglin was not so stupid either. He found that his power was being eroded. Now it is not as effective as his son's words. Fu Ruoyan is not as obedient as he thought. It is Fu Ruoyan who is too eloquent and too young now. Such a stable project is opposed for personal reasons and is not worthy to sit in this position.

He told Jiang Xiao about this matter, and his intention was to share, so he simply mentioned a few words, wanting to tell Jiang Xiao what he was up to lately. As for the messy things in the family, there is no need to go into such details.

Fu Zonglin is old, and it is impossible to stand up by this project. He has already decided to let them make trouble. After the trouble is over, just give a few money, hit a stick and give a sweet jujube to eat. .

It really took a lot of effort to invest in this book. As far as his vision is concerned, it is very unsuitable, and the pace is too big. If you want to turn over with this movie, you have to have a better vision.

The entertainment industry is always changing, and the audience is not so stupid to rely on the old routines to attract money.

But after Jiang Xiao heard the name of the movie, there was an expression of indescribable expression on his face.

Since Fu Ruoyan returned to Fu, he has been reminiscing about what happened to Fu in his previous life because he was worried about Fu Ruoyan.

Although Jiang Xiao did not interact with Fu Ruoyan in his previous life, the company news in the entertainment industry was so popular that he would also hear about it.

Fu Shi was indeed a big company in the first few years. Not to mention, Jiang Xiao's first pot of gold was strictly related to Fu Shi. It was in the costume TV series "The World" that the girls were eager for. The beautiful bracelet worn by the heroine is produced by Fu Shi.

But after 2010, the company began to decline.

After a few failed investments, although there was no bankruptcy, it did not have the glory at the time and became an ordinary brokerage company. Jiang Xiao did not hear anything about this company afterwards.

With Fu Ruoyan's variable in this life, it must be different from before.

He took over the dark horse movie of the counter-attack and became the major shareholder of the video software. This was a turning point. The video software continued to flourish until Jiang Xiao died. After all, Jiang Xiao was in Xingfushu Private Hospital. , Just use this software to brush cartoons.

Jiang Xiao thought that his memory would not be of any reference. After all, the world is changing. He didn't expect that after the turning point, this movie would still come.

Even if Jiang Xiao doesn't care about the entertainment industry, he still remembers movies that were too powerful.

The film claimed to have invested 250 million yuan from production to announcement, and it was very vigorous. In the end, the quality was not good, and the ambition was too great. Instead, it became a divergence. The audience did not buy it, and the investment could not be returned. It was directly dragged to death. For Fu's poor business conditions, the other companies that participated in the investment also suffered miserable losses.

Although Fu is rich now, the failure of this movie will not be dragged to death like in his previous life, but it is too powerful, and if Fu Ruoyan rushes in, he will definitely suffer a lot of blows.

"I think..." Jiang Xiao considered the language, thinking how to mention this matter better, "This project is not very good, so don't touch it."

Fu Ruoyan also thought so, but what he didn't expect was that later on. , Jiang Xiao kept mentioning this matter to him in secret.

Although pretending to be a casual suggestion, Jiang Xiao was really too nervous and kept stopping him.

why?

When Fu Ruoyan asked, the most obvious thing he said was that this movie was not very good and would be compensated, and the rest of Jiang Xiao couldn't say anything.

"...I'll think about it carefully," Fu Ruoyan replied, "Don't worry." Fu Ruoyan didn't force him.

To be honest, Fu Ruoyan only thought the project was mediocre at first, but sometimes the film was not too bad, the industry pushed hard. One hand, there is still a rate of return.

It's just that Fu Zonglin is dreaming of turning around with this film, so Fu Ruoyan intends to deal with it coldly, and just give some money. When the result comes out, naturally there is no need to say more.

If there is a big loss, then it is another plan for him.

He was worried about not having a chance to give Fu Zonglin a strong blow.

Fu Ruoyan figured it out, and he suddenly reacted, as if he was pressing Bao on Jiang Xiao's words.

But Jiang Xiao's "premonition" on this is indeed very accurate.

Since then, Fu Ruoyan has been careful, especially when Lin Chengyu will come over sometimes.

It is true that Fu Ruoyan has no relationship with Jiang Xiao. He did not have a solid stand to drive away this person. Although it is really annoying, Fu Ruoyan can always find some clues when Lin Chengyu and Jiang Xiao are getting along.

At the end of June, the school held a graduation ceremony. Everyone put on a bachelor's outfit, took a few photos at the school with their graduation certificates.

Jiang Xiao wore a bachelor's hat. After reading the photos Fu Ruoyan took of him, he said, "It's so silly."

"He didn't look good!" Lin Chengyu screamed from the side, "Look at me, Xiao Xiao, I took good looks. "'

Jiang Xiao went over and took a look, and commented: "It's also silly."

Jiang Xiao was embarrassed to take the photo, and went aside to sit for a while, Fu Ruoyan was still turning the camera on the spot, but didn't follow him for a while.

He took a lot of photos, but the weather is really not so good today, and it looks a little gloomy. He wants to find a better-looking one. There is a photo with Jiang Xiao in front of him, so it's okay to keep a souvenir for himself.

When he picked out a few and walked over to the stone stool Jiang Xiao was sitting on, he heard Lin Chengyu chattering there.

He didn't hear everything, but still vaguely heard a few words.

"... Xiaoxiao, it's great that we go to university together. I used to think about what would happen to the two of us going to university together. When you attended the Nanlian training class, I happened to have a job back to school. We were still together in the evening. You walked along the path by the lake in front, do you remember?"

Jiang Xiao: "...um."

That night Lin Chengyu was scratched by the school's wild cat.

Fu Ruoyan heard it.

But he remembered that Jiang Xiao hadn't participated in any training courses of Nanlian.

More importantly, the school hasn't built the so-called trail by the lake. Fu Ruoyan had a look at it. The lake is still paved with tiles and trees, and it will not open until at least next year.

The strangest time he heard was when everyone was at a banquet later.

The provincial chamber of commerce organized all young entrepreneurs. All three of them were invited. Fu Ruoyan was pulled over by a friend and said a few words. When he came back, he saw Lin Chengyu running after Jiang Xiao, standing on the balcony. There, I don't know what I'm talking about.

This time Fu Ruoyan covered it up a bit. He walked past the curtains, and neither of them could see him.

Lin Chengyu was a person who talked a lot in front of Jiang Xiao, sometimes to the level of noise, and this time was no exception.

He heard Jiang Xiao's secret.

"...I'm decorating the villa on the Liujiang River. It's the way you like it. Will you go and have a look at it? Some are the same as before. I've stayed. Haven't you planted strawberries in the yard before? , And the jasmine you like, I planted them.

I still remember you said that the floor-to-ceiling windows in our room were not well done, and it was a bit off. You can only see half of the lake view. I also changed it. Now I stand there and I can see The whole lake view is very beautiful." The

important thing is Jiang Xiao's next answer.

"Don't say it," Jiang Xiao interrupted him, "Lin Chengyu, that has already happened in his previous life. What about that house, it has nothing to do with me."