Chapter 91

Some secret things happened between these two people.

Lin Chengyu sometimes really feels that Fu Ruoyan's mind is crooked, and he deliberately tells him some things, but he doesn't say some things.

His heart can be condemned.

When Jiang Xiao was in business, Lin Chengyu naturally did his best to help him a lot. From the delivery of goods to the sales market, he opened this store. A huge advertisement outside the mall was also rented by Lin Chengyu.

He didn't do this for Jiang Xiao's gratitude and goodwill. He touched his conscience and said that the purpose was really not that strong, but he just did it according to his own ideas, just like Jiang Xiao devoted all his life to help him.

He can say that he is the person who knows infinitely best besides Jiang Xiao, because he has witnessed the course of this brand almost all the way, and he hopes that Jiang Xiao can achieve his own success.

But among them was Fu Ruoyan, and suddenly there was more. This person was like a thorn stuck in there.

He didn't drive away at the beginning. After he proved his ability, it was even more difficult for him to leave.

He quickly found the so-called peach milk candy and strawberry milk candy on the store shelves. This brand of candy is not cheap, but it sells well in school and here.

He wanted to buy two bags and go back.

Only two bags of sugar, Jiang Xiao confiscated the money and let him take it back directly.

Sugar is delicious, but Lin Chengyu always feels a sour taste in his mouth as he tastes it.

It wasn't the taste of sugar, it was the feeling in his heart, but because it was given by Jiang Xiao, he ate two of them and put them away cherished.

Not long after Jiang Xiao's third store opened, a building was completed next to it. There were more and more people in this mall and his business was getting better and better.

The launch of the membership system allowed Jiang Xiao to gather the first batch of stable customers, and the number of unlimited preferred members soon broke through 10,000.

After the previous period of burning money for decoration and distribution, the three stores are making stable profits. The two stores in the university town also brought him a lot of profits. Many orders over there are orders for the class or even the entire grade. Yes, after building a reputation among the students, things are much easier to handle.

The circle of the university city is so big that it can be passed down from term to term. After many freshmen have tentatively bought things here, they will buy things here in the future when they need it.

After Jiang Xiao made money, in addition to paying dividends to Chen Lang according to the contract, everything he can use must continue to be invested in the construction of the new store. He still habitually eats frugally for the future.

His physical store needs to expand quickly, within the range that Jiang Xiao can bear.

This year, the school still gave him a lot of help. The country is also vigorously supporting innovation and entrepreneurship. The local government has preferential loans to support college students' entrepreneurship, and office space can also be rented at a more reasonable price.

Jiang Xiao's Infinite Choice is now a small, well-known small company. He has recruited a group of people, many of whom are still his seniors. The state of expansion is obvious.

This is already 2008. If you look back and look forward, 2008 will be a great turning point and a period of development for China. Industrial transformation, network upgrades, technological innovation, and the soaring housing prices that everyone remembers are all It started this year.

Opportunities are fleeting. For other businessmen, Jiang Xiao can say that many of his actions are very conservative and steady, but honestly speaking, there is no permanent stability in the business field. Some risks he must take, and some opportunities must also be seized. live.

Three stores are far from enough.

Taking the purchase channel as an example, although the sales of the three stores are outstanding compared to similar stores, the total purchase volume is compared with some big brands. It is shrimp and elephants. Jiang Xiao is currently winning in his store name. The word "preferred", but it is not easy to maintain the price/performance ratio.

If you want to make more money, it is fundamental to increase revenue and reduce expenditure.

In a certain sense, throttling is to compress the purchase price and reduce the cost. One way is to increase the quantity of purchases. When the quantity is large, there will naturally be a lot of room to discuss the price, and the other is to minimize the difference between the middlemen and the price.

Jiang Xiao often enters the wholesale market, but the wholesale market is also divided into levels, level one, level two and level three. Jiang Xiao was in contact with the lowest level wholesale market in high school, and some small stall owners would pick up goods there.

Now he has a store of his own, and he can go up. At present, he mainly transfers between the second and the first level. These markets do not accept scattered orders. If it is some small brands and small factories, he can find channels to order directly with the manufacturers. But because of the quantity problem, the price cannot be cut down.

Many of the commodities in his containers are sold abroad, and some large-scale distributors with resources do not even have the will to see him.

The significance of these large distributors is not only in cheaper prices. For a retail brand to be large, it is very important to have a stable and high-quality supply chain behind it. Everyone has an eye on some good products. The absence of first-hand information and resources is almost the lifeblood of an enterprise.

If Jiang Xiao only wants to build a few shops, he can be as rich as he is, and choose candy and beautiful decorations for a lifetime there, but his ideas are much more than that.

The same is true of open source. Only by making the brand bigger will he have more customers and more confidence.

To maintain or even improve the cost-effectiveness of their products, and to extend their reach further, more people will be willing to join after the launch of the online store, Jiang Xiao's expansion is an inevitable choice.

Chen Lang and Xu Liang are very capable and they have grown up quickly, but after all, they are still in college and usually have limited time. Ye Miaomiao specializes in the technical industry. She is responsible for cosmetics. She has signed several good domestic brands of authorized sales contracts. New recruits Some of them are senior practitioners and some have just graduated, but Jiang Xiao doesn't know them well, and it takes time.

In contrast, among the people in the company, he still wants Fu Ruoyan to be on the front line with himself, and his ability and temperament are outstanding.

After the business of the store in the University Town Mall stabilized, Jiang Xiao decided to send a new store manager over, and he was going to do other more important things with Fu Ruoyan.

His brand and model have been basically formed, and it is not difficult to copy it. The most important thing left is to choose the location and implement these things one by one.

Jiang Xiao is familiar with this area of ​​the University City, so he didn't hesitate to choose the location, but he hesitated outside. Jiang Xiao is familiar with Lishi. He has a list of candidates and has not made any specific decisions.

Fu Ruoyan also stayed in Lishi for a long time, and he didn't really lie before. He was a truck driver in the city and was familiar with several central areas, and gave Jiang Xiao a lot of advice.

In addition to Lishi, his most familiar Liujiang and Shencheng are on his schedule. He wants to open the store there at the end of this year at the latest.

This year is destined to be a time period for burning money. It is the only way he has been preparing for so long, and from quantitative change to qualitative change.

He and Fu Ruoyan talked about their plans and ideas, from the overall situation to the small details.

When Jiang Xiao said that he wanted to transfer himself from the position of deputy store manager of that store to his side, Fu Ruoyan didn't even think about agreeing.

I will be busier in the future, but I can see Jiang Xiao more often.

He likes to see Jiang Xiao like this.

Full of confidence, ambition is accompanied by ability, his eyes are shining, like stars.

Such Jiang Xiao always reminded him of the self before him, never going forward, but he didn't want Jiang Xiao to encounter his own experience, and he wanted to protect Jiang Xiao in front of him from the bottom of his heart, and wanted to see him realize his dreams and plans step by step.

Jiang Xiao wanted to expand. Lin Chengyu raised his hands and feet to support him. For the shops in several large shopping malls in Lishi, he asked contacts in advance to greet Jiang Xiao, trying to make Jiang Xiao go smoothly. When individuals are getting closer and closer, Lin Chengyu is really black.

He was finally able to get along well with Xiaoxiao in college, and the dawn was about to be seen. Fu Ruoyan came in horizontally, and had to make him gritted his teeth and wanted to spit out a mouthful of blood.

The truth is that Lin Chengyu did secretly check the actual background of this person.

The professor at the school also said that this person's family situation is very good, but he stayed with Jiang Xiao in this way. Whether it is because of a sense of crisis or because he is afraid that Jiang Xiao's business will be affected by him, Lin Chengyu's choice to check is an inevitable choice.

The final result was expected, and it was not an ordinary person.

The Fu family was so prominent in Shencheng that Lin Chengyu didn't need to investigate it. He just asked someone to ask, and Fu Ruoyan's actual identity had been revealed.

Fu Jia runs a film and television company. It is not a small company. Not only is it famous in the deep city, several of its artists are well-known throughout the country. The movies invested in this year's top ten box office accounted for three seats, and the current online video software usage rate is also very high. , Is a well-deserved big head in the domestic entertainment industry.

The owner, Fu Zonglin, is a frequent visitor to entertainment news. He protects his family very well, the media manages it well, and the situation at home is rarely reported.

But there is still some news coming out.

Fu Zonglin's original wife, that is, Fu Ruoyan's mother is not an unknown person. She starred in the heroine of movies in the 1980s. The old picture quality can't hide her face of the country and the city, attracting a large number of fans, but After she became popular, she retired, and her career came to an abrupt end.

After marrying Fu Zonglin, the company of the Fu family gradually relied on her contacts in the early stage. Several big projects made a lot of money and began to scale. But after giving birth to Fu Ruoyan, she was in poor health and soon died.

Because he was a once-famous movie star, even if he retired for many years, news of his death was still reported. Lin Chengyu found the newspaper of the year with her stills printed on it, and he also took pictures of many fans' grief-stricken faces.

Although the stills are vague, compared with Fu Ruoyan, there are still five-point similarities.

Fu Zonglin's company, whose original partner died, has grown bigger and bigger. He soon married a new wife. This wife is no longer a celebrity. It is very low-key. There is almost no news outside, but this new wife gave birth to Fu Ruoyan soon. A younger brother.

It seems that the family has been getting along well. There is no negative news coming out, but Fu Ruoyan broke with the family in his junior year.

After all, Yong Jiang didn't have deep roots in the deep city, so there was too much information to find out. Don't talk about him, these family privacy is not so easy even if Fu's serious partners want to inquire.

After inquiring into it now, he only knew that Fu Ruoyan had failed an investment at that time.

This investment has nothing to do with Fu, it was accumulated by himself, and it was a mess. It is common for people at this age to make some investment and lose money. Families like the Fu family don't care. Many failures are just the learning process and don't know what's going on. How to deal with it, he never returned to Fu's house, not even going to the school.

But that investment also brought a huge trouble. According to news, Fu Ruoyan even got into a lawsuit because of the failed investment, and even detained for a period of time. After it was settled, he came out, and finally left no stains that could not be erased.

But it's hard to say how to solve it in detail. Maybe Fu is rich and powerful, and it's not necessarily if this matter is directly erased.

It is very likely that because of this incident, Fu Ruoyan had to suspend school.

The information was gathered in Lin Cheng's eyes, and gathered into eight characters-it was unreliable and unreliable.

All in all, he is a bad person, and will surely cause trouble for Xiao Xiao by his side.

He must be driven away.