Chapter 94

The process of tracing is not so easy.

The person who entered his office was photographed wearing a broad coat, a hood, and a mask. The person did not show his face during the whole process. I was not an employee of the studio, and after searching for a long time, this person was not found.

Fu Ruoyan watched the surveillance video many times, and felt that his figure was a bit familiar, but he couldn't remember it.

But he has another line.

During the trial, the two little stars who had an accident said one thing. When Fu Ruoyan later went to visit, the other party also mentioned it to him.

"...I'm sorry for the crew, I'm sorry for the fans, the most sorry is you, Brother Fu, I don't listen to you, I always ran out to play, I got something in the wine, and after I became addicted, I wanted to hide it, thinking about it. People will know it, and it's a big mistake." The little star looked haggard, "After coming in, someone handed me a message and told me to report you, the report is useful, and the sentence can be reduced. After I come out, I will give me arrangements. Work, but I can't pass the conscience level, so I told the police that someone framed you, and you really have nothing to do with this.

I fell to this point and blamed myself for being overwhelmed and easily led into the pit, yes The sin deserves it, you take the blame, Brother Fu, you are a good person, be careful outside, don't be killed anymore."

He described to Fu Ruoyan the appearance of the person who brought him the message, and the person promised to let him stay in the circle after he came out. Behind the scenes should also be people in the circle.

With this clue, Fu Ruoyan became clearer, and he found some clues, and went to his home step by step.

Therefore, he quickly remembered where he saw that person.

Next to his stepmother, Fu Ruoyan had seen him at a family banquet. The man was talking to her stepmother in the corner. He glanced at it. At the time, he thought it was a little strange, but didn't think much about it.

This discovery made Fu Ruoyan not only angry, but also shocked.

He always thought that in the reorganization of the family, their family was already well-connected, and those messy riches and grievances would never happen to their family.

Fu Ruoyan's biological mother left early, and Fu Zonglin met her stepmother Chen Lingyue at work a year after his deceased wife died, and married three years later.

This reorganization of the family has nothing to do with derailment, and it went smoothly. Fu Ruoyan had some awkwardness at that time, but he did not do anything excessive.

Moreover, Chen Lingyue is a very gentle person, at least on the surface. She has always been very good to him and has never lost his temper. The younger brother who was born later is very cute and smart, and respects him. Fu Ruoyan gradually accepted it.

When he was in junior high school, he already politely called his stepmother Aunt Chen, which was regarded as accepting her.

He really didn't expect that his stepmother was such a vicious person under her skin.

Fu Ruoyan didn't intervene in Fu's business at the beginning, but went to open a studio by herself, and except for a few people, many of his partners didn't know his background. Fu Ruoyan couldn't figure it out, why did she do this?

Just want to remove his obstacle and make way for the younger brother?

Of course, Chen Lingyue didn't recognize it.

Only these judgments, memories, and his vague evidence cannot convict Chen Lingyue. The person who stuffed his desk and secretly passed the news to the star was arrested. The other party insisted that it was a private vengeance and had nothing to do with others. .

But Fu Ruoyan didn't believe it.

He went to his father and told him what he found.

There is such a person in the family who uses such methods to break the bottom line. He feels terrible. He lives in the same room with such a person, and even feels that he can't stay for a moment.

When Chen Lingyue was dragged by him to Fu Zonglin, she was flustered for a while, but she was still bitten to death. It had nothing to do with her, Fu Ruoyan was suspicious.

When she cried weakly, she looked deceptive indeed.

When he was talking about these incredible things, Fu Zonglin's expression was strange and calm.

"Let go of your Aunt Chen, and you should calm down," he said. "These are not difficult to prove. You are careless. It is good

if nothing happened. Don't blame others." Fu Ruoyan hasn't had time to argue for himself. The sentence, Fu Zonglin's next sentence, made him unbelievable.

"Besides, this matter is not a bad thing so far."

Fu Ruoyan quickly understood why he said that.

The newcomer who played the second male number was jailed. The movie he played was greatly affected and had to be changed drastically if it was to be released, so he missed the original good schedule. Fu's film benefited from it, and it monopolized that excellent time period and became the No. 1 box office that year. The heroes and heroines became famous, and they were all Fu's contracted artists.

Fu Shi became the only beneficiary in this matter.

So Fu Ruoyan's closed small studio was really nothing in front of these. Two young people under his banner who had been tempted and entrapped and ruined in their lives, even Fu Ruoyan himself, were almost coerced into it. In front of it, it's nothing.

"Isn't it all right? I also greeted the media. They won't talk nonsense. You should rest assured, don't think about it, and rest for a few days." Seeing that he was in a bad mood, Fu Zonglin gave a voice of comfort. A few words, "At that time I was also very worried about you, but if you say, you have to know that things only look at the result, the process is actually not important, this time you lose it, I will pay you again, and you will get another room. The studio is just fine."