Chapter 96

He has that kind of attractive charm in him.

When people choose suits, it is not good or inappropriate or cheap suits are easy to wear on people like intermediary insurance; suits are more picky, the kind of tall, elegant and serious temperament, expensive suits not everyone can wear.

The craftsmanship of the master craftsman did not have to choose, every cut is very suitable, there is no superfluous, more important is the body of the person wearing it, Jiang Xiao's standard is 1.8 meters or more, shoulders wide and legs long, and the body is paper and tall. , The waist is still thin.

It's really fine.

Fu Ruoyan's eyes couldn't help falling on his waist.

Because Jiang Xiao is afraid of getting sick, he has an exercise plan no matter how busy he is, and he is very self-disciplined. In the summer, he goes to the decorated store. When it is hot, he can't help but roll up his T-shirt. His waist is looming and his abdominal muscles are obvious. It's not too exaggerated. It's pretty. It's the kind that can't help but glue the eyes on after a glance. Even the workers who help with the decoration in the store can't help but tease him, saying that the little boss is handsome.

From the waist down to the legs, the trousers in suits are more of a modified leg shape. Jiang Xiao's legs are very straight, and they appear straighter when they are put on.

It suits him well, the most classic black suit is

not only stunned by him, but Lin Chengyu is also stunned.

He watched Jiang Xiao for so long. He has looked at this face for so many years. Although every time he sees it, he can't help but love it, but he feels the amazing feeling simply because of his appearance this time. arrive.

He could feel his heartbeat, and it was another strong heartbeat.

People are always visual animals, and his night snacks are so beautiful, they are the best-looking treasures in the world.

This suit is the most classic black with a white shirt inside. The tie was also picked by Fu Ruoyan. Jiang Xiao had a bad tie when he came out and kept adjusting there. When he left the room, he looked in the mirror and found it good, but when he came out, the two of them stopped talking.

"Doesn't it look good?"

Jiang Xiao was still a little nervous to wear clothes for big occasions, and asked again: "Is it not suitable for me?"

Lin Chengyu reacted first, one step faster than Fu Ruoyan, and reached out to help Jiang Xiao tidy up the one. The tie said, "It's very good, Xiao Xiao, it's very beautiful." After

finishing the tie, Jiang Xiao's temperament became more apparent.

He looks good at first, and it makes sense for people to rely on clothes.

In the past, Jiang Xiao also wore suits. He always prepared for formal occasions in his life. He had money. Of course, he could buy good-brand suits, but good-brand suits are always inferior to custom-made suits. None of the present style.

Lin Chengyu didn't know that he was very suitable for wearing a suit. Maybe he hadn't noticed it in his previous life. He also regretted that he didn't expect to dress Jiang Xiao well at the time, and sincerely hoped that he would still have the opportunity to make up for it. But soon Jiang Xiao escaped Lin Chengyu's hand. He took a big step back and arranged his tie. Then he looked at Fu Ruoyan and asked him, "Does it look good?" This dress was made by Fu Ruoyan. I want to show Fu Ruoyan. "Extremely handsome," Fu Ruo pulled him to his side without a trace, "I regret it, I should order a few more sets." The handmade suit shop takes time to make it, and now it's too late to make a decision. There is also a set of gray rhombus, which is also a classic color system, which looks a little lively and casual, and is also very suitable for Jiang Xiao. After trying Fu Ruoyan's, Lin Chengyu certainly didn't want to let him go like this. He also asked someone to customize the clothes, but the actual tailoring was a little different from what he estimated. The fit is a good fit, so change it. Change will be better. "I'll send it back to let the master make changes," Lin Chengyu said, "catch up." Fortunately, he not only prepared this for Jiang Xiao. He also has prepared briefcases, shoes, and small items such as tie clips.