Chapter 155

In the translucent state, Jiang Xiao can see him, but he cannot see Jiang Xiao.

It seemed that this was Lin Chengyu's memory. Sure enough, the atmosphere of Jiang Xiaoneng's activities became stronger when he came to Jiang Xiaoneng's activities. When he moved, Jiang Xiao could follow along.

Jiang Xiao lost everything in his previous life. He felt that it was not important before he was alive. What's more, after death, he never expected that he would see these things.

He looked at Lin Chengyu in front of him. He had the same face, but he felt a sense of strangeness inexplicably.

Mixed feelings.

Lin Chengyu went home this time, and he always felt restless.

Before I left, I was in a panic, as if something was always missing. It has never been like this before.

I thought it was because some things he hadn't noticed were ignored in business, so this time he went abroad, he was always careful and more attentive than usual. But the business went smoother than he had imagined. He returned to China more than a week earlier than expected.

Of course, after going out for so long, apart from business matters, Lin Chengyu also felt that other things were a bit wrong.

——Jiang Xiao hasn't contacted him for a long time. It has been almost a month and a half since the business trip.

He was very busy when he was on business trips, and many times he had business partners around him. The relationship between him and Jiang Xiao was not public. On many occasions, he found it inconvenient to pick up. Jiang Xiao didn't often hit him when he came and went.

But it's still a bit weird to stay out of contact for so long.

At the end of the business trip, the things on hand were almost finished. He had a little free time and couldn't help it. He called Jiang Xiao abnormally a few times and sent a message to ask him what was wrong, but he didn't reply.

Naturally will not return.

When Jiang Xiao got the report from Liujiang People's Hospital, it was in the late stage. He didn't live for half a year. He sold the land and settled, and it took time to deal with things before and after him. Happiness Tree stayed for only a month, so he closed his eyes.

The last time he was awake, Lin Chengyu didn't receive the call, and of course the later ones were too late.

Lin Chengyu didn't know anything about it, he just found it strange, so he looked through the address book and contacted Jiang Xiao's friend.

"Oh, it's okay, Jiang Xiao's phone happened to be dropped during those few days." The friend's tone was a little unspeakable. If he listened carefully, there was also a disgusting hatred and a barely audible choking, "I can't find it." It's very troublesome, and the land of his factory is about to be sold. During this period of time, he was busy going through various procedures, and he was not free."

In fact, if Lin Chengyu asked carefully at the time , he could feel a lot of things wrong, press Jiang Xiao It's not like this when you encounter any accidents.

But at that time, a partner was pulling him to discuss the details of the contract. This call was just taking time. When others said that, he didn't have time to think about it and believed it.

He had a bad time abroad, he couldn't go together at the right time, and he was busy at work. When several factors were added together, it seemed reasonable that he couldn't get in touch for a while.

Lin Chengyu knew something about Jiang Xiao's factory closing. He couldn't make it last two years. Now it's good to sell. He thinks that Jiang Xiao won't have to go to things that are meaningless and can't make much money in the future. Wouldn't it be nice to rest at home from now on and see him as soon as he gets home?

With this expectation, Lin Chengyu finished dealing with business matters and returned without stopping, thinking that when he went home and saw Jiang Xiao, everything would return to normal.

In order to give Jiang Xiao a surprise, he came back early and didn't tell him about it.

He also brought a gift to Jiang Xiao from abroad, he would like it, and this time the business went smoothly. He could rest well in the next week or two and be able to stay with him.

He must be very happy.

But Lin Chengyu didn't expect that going home this time would be the beginning of all his nightmares.

When the door opened first, it was not going well. When he got home, it was dinner time. Generally, Jiang Xiao was at home at this time. He would prepare dinner and he would be familiar with the food as soon as he opened the door.

But today, as soon as the door was pushed, the lights did not turn on, and the whole house was deserted and lacking in popularity.

"Xiao Xiao?"

He yelled, and no one responded.

Lin Chengyu pushed the suitcase aside and lowered his head to start changing shoes, but after using the shoe cabinet for so many years, this time it didn't work well.

The shoe cabinet at home was floor-to-door, and it was a bit stuck when it was opened. He opened it with a little force, and the inertia confiscated it. The bottom corner rubbed on the surface of his feet and swiped along the ankle. Together.

The shoe cabinet was originally wrapped with soft rubber around the corners, so that it would not be scratched, but the house has been living for too long, and some things have begun to fall into disrepair.