Chapter 68

Lin Chengyu had hardly been in the kitchen in his previous life. He seldom paid attention to this matter. Jiang Xiao took good care of him, so he naturally didn't care.

After entering the kitchen with a bit of nostalgia in my life, I have a somewhat different experience.

Chai, rice, oil and salt is the most trivial and plain thing in life. It is not easy to cook a meal quietly, but thinking about that person, remembering the other person's taste, thinking that the other person might like it when they eat it, so trivial and plain will also find it interesting.

This is probably where the happiness of food lies.

Sometimes he feels very upset, thinking of Jiang Xiao, thinking of his own rebirth, but it seems that nothing can be changed.

Jiang Xiao was with others, like a thorn stuck in his heart. He couldn't avoid it. He collapsed himself, but it was useless.

Jiang Xiao had a good time in that relationship. If he broke it down, Jiang Xiao would not forgive herself.

He often felt that there was a string in his mind that was tense. When he saw Jiang Xiao, he would relax a little bit. When he saw him and Lin Heyuan together, he tightened again. His brain was hurting and his heart began to sore.

Once he tightened and loosened, it would be difficult for him to calm down. No matter how hard he tried to say to himself, it's okay, it would be good for him to be with Jiang Xiao now, but it is always difficult for people to control their emotions.

Going into the kitchen turned into a relief.

He remembered the trivial and ordinary daily routines of himself and Jiang Xiao. He returned from work outside, and was so tired that he had no appetite for many times when he opened the door. Sometimes when he came back late, Jiang Xiao would also wait for him.

"There is hot soup in the kitchen," Jiang Xiao was wearing his pajamas, helping him to untie his tie, and whispered to him, "Do you want something else to eat?"

He didn't seem to be so tired all at once. When I returned, I felt that I was hungry.

At night, slowly drinking a bowl of soup or a small bowl of porridge will feel a lot more comfortable, holding the person in his arms, he rarely suffers from insomnia.

Later, after Jiang Xiao left, there would be no such good days.

Lin Chengyu has memorized the cookbook that Jiang Xiao had turned over at home in his previous life. He has always had a good memory, and now he can copy a copy with his eyes closed.

Jiang Xiao wrote in great detail, and he followed it after he was reborn. Even if he failed the first few times, he could gradually show up.

He can now occasionally eat Jiang Xiao's craftsmanship from the dishes he cooks. After all, he has learned to cook, which is already very precious to him.

After discovering Jiang Xiao's death in his last life, he never went to the company again, and his work seemed to become meaningless. He already had enough money, but there was no way to get the dead back.

Friends can't control him, no one can control him.

He stayed at home for a long time, like a beast hiding in his own den. His eyes were always blurred. Sometimes Jiang Xiao's figure appeared at home, and he couldn't tell whether he was a dream or reality.

If he could see Jiang Xiao, he would rather stay in his dream.

Sometimes Lin Chengyu would not eat for several days. He didn't mean it, but he didn't feel hungry when he was dreaming.

So he was okay during the two days of hunger strike after rebirth. He was psychologically accustomed. It was not the first time. He was quite proficient.

Sometimes I overeated again.

One day, when he found a packet of hot pot base in the refrigerator, Jiang Xiao became interested in making hot pot at home, and the two of them also appeared lively.

He seemed to have some energy that day. He even took a shower and changed clothes. Normally he went out to the supermarket and bought a bag of various ingredients, including meat, meatballs, and vegetables. He arranged them one by one. , And then boil the bottom of the pot, like a normal person.

He put two tables and chopsticks on the table.

He saw Jiang Xiao sitting across from him because of a familiar taste.

Lin Chengyu ate all the things on the table by himself, and vomited after eating. He was uncomfortable for many days. Because of physical pain, he really woke up for a few days.

It is useless to try to find that familiar feeling after death.

After rebirth met Jiang Xiao, he really had the fun of going to the kitchen.

Especially at this moment.

Jiang Xiao said that the chestnut cake was delicious, and Lin Chengyu felt joy from the bottom of his heart.

He likes it, so that's great.

What is particularly selfish is that Lin Heyuan is often absent after the beginning of this semester.

In the training team, he is also the top group. The high probability is that he will participate in the Asian Games in May. His school has adjusted his long vacation. Lin Heyuan's training has never stopped.

In this case, Lin Chengyu could deceive himself and others for a period of time, but even if Lin Heyuan was not there, Jiang Xiao could not say a few words with him.

After he finished his small business, he picked a low point and put the money in the stock market. Then he never managed it again. He concentrated on studying and had no distractions. He was the number one in liberal arts, and Lin Chengyu and others. Courses and tasks accounted for second place.

Jiang Xiao and Lin Heyuan have not been out of touch. He has a landline at home, and sometimes he can call Lin Heyuan while Xia Wanwan is away.

Although mobile phones are uncommon these years, letters are still popular. Jiang Xiao sometimes receives handwritten letters from Lin Heyuan. His little boyfriend will write to him very seriously and write about what he has done during this time. What are the gains?

With a few pages full of letter paper, it was a little heavy in his hand, Jiang Xiao read it secretly in the room herself, and then happily put it away.

In July, it was the World Championship.

Lin Heyuan's ability to participate has already confirmed that he is recommended by the top domestic universities.

Jiang Xiao was also very happy for him.

At this time, Jiang Xiao was preparing for the final exam. The final exam for the second year of high school was the city's joint exam. According to the school's progress, all the courses in high school had been completed in the second year of high school.

The head teacher told me to treat this as a small college entrance examination.

Jiang Xiao was absent, thinking that Lin Heyuan would be back after the match, and thinking about other things in life.

For example, his Uncle Ye Bing.

Uncle Ye is not young anymore. He is about the same age as Jiang Xiao's father. He is in his forties. The truck driver is a very tiring job. He often suffers from many old injuries and knee joint problems regardless of day and night.

Now that he has saved some money, he doesn't want to do it anymore. He wants to set up a small business in a store in the county town, so he can spend a long time with his family.

Housing prices in the county town are still very cheap these years, and it is worth it to start now. Although Jiang Xiao left in the sophomore year of high school in his previous life, he later came back when he moved his parents' graves and had some impression of the county town.

At that time, the thick forest had changed a lot, and there was a lot of excitement.

Jiang Xiao remembered the scene on the roadside when he was driving. The county town was developing to the south, and many new buildings and supermarket living quarters also moved to the south. I heard that even the first middle school and several elementary schools also moved to the south. New campus.

The south side of the county seat is quite deserted. There is a real estate under construction. However, due to the open road construction, it is surrounded by yellow mud and sand, and the house is not easy to sell.

Ye Bing helped Jiang Xiao a lot, and Jiang Xiao also thought about helping him on the staff, so that he can live better after he retires.

After finishing the final exam, Jiang Xiao carried a schoolbag and went to find someone.

The sales department of this real estate is also a small one, unlike the very tall package in the future, there are several models of the real estate, and a few old sofas next to it, and there is no one to look at.

Ye Bing wants to buy a store. He makes a lot of money as a cart driver. Although he has not saved all the expenses, his family has saved five or six hundred thousand yuan. It is his savings over the years, and the current house price is only one price. For a store with a thousand and ninety square meters, the various expenses are a little over one hundred thousand. After taking the store, I used 100,000 yuan to start a small business, and saved everything else.

He didn't want to come here to buy it. There was no one looking at it. It was very deserted. It was Jiang Xiao who brought him here.

Jiang Xiao knew that he was conservative in his thoughts, but no matter how conservative, if he kept the money in his hands, he would be waiting for the depreciation. Especially in recent years, the speed of money depreciation has been too fast, and the hundreds of thousands in his Uncle Ye Bing's hands will be nothing at all.

He was not in a hurry, first went to the sales department to check the price, and then took Ye Bing around here. Here are all construction sites, and one step on the ground is a foot of soil, but the things to be built have already begun to take shape. There is a big supermarket to be built on the opposite side. The floor slabs have been poured. There is also a vegetable market. The road here is also wide. The six lanes are not the same as the narrow two lanes on the old town in the county. What's wrong, there are a few plots of land next to it that have also been sold. I don't know what to build. The excavator ran up and down, looking very hot. Ye Bing didn't have seen the world before, he knew what he meant by walking with Jiang Xiao twice. The town of Houlin County is obviously going to expand here. You won't lose money by buying this place at this time. It's a very cost-effective investment. He had already begun to shake, thinking about buying a 90-square-meter store here, it was big and enough. But Jiang Xiao felt that this was not enough. He drew a picture on the piece of paper in the sales department and circled four points for Ye Bing. A large shop of 90 square meters, and three 60 square meters next to it, there are houses in the real estate, and the unit price of the house is a bit cheaper than the store, about 100 square meters, a total of five sets, adding up to about 400,000 yuan. Ye Bing can't accept this number at first, but in comparison, housing prices in 2005 can be said to be quite friendly.

Moreover, the real estate companies are different this year, especially in such small places. Real estate companies can bargain in order to quickly withdraw funds.

The price of 400,000 yuan, if you buy a lot, and find a relationship, it can be reduced to about 350,000 yuan.

Ninety square meters are left for my own small business, and the remaining three shops can be rented out for a fixed income. Even in small county towns, the monthly rent of popular shops along the street will not be less than three or four thousand, and there is no need to worry about renting one. More than 10,000 a month, it is enough to support Ye Bing's family.

The old house of the Ye family is also old. Sooner or later, it will be demolished. Buying a house here is convenient for going to the store. Instead of choosing these buildings along the street, choose the one inside, which is much quieter and has a good orientation.

Buying a house with 350,000 yuan, starting capital of about 100,000 yuan, leaving 150,000 yuan at the bottom of the box as a spare, it is very cost-effective from Jiang Xiao's point of view.

Ye Bing hesitated.