Chapter 66

After waking up, he sat on the bed in a daze, wondering whether the dream was good or bad.

I looked at the alarm clock. It was half an hour before his normal wake-up time. Jiang Xiao couldn't fall asleep either. After getting up and washing his face, memorizing words for half an hour, he rode his bicycle to school.

When he was about to go out, he was a bit tricky again. He stuffed the half-pack of fragrant taro chips that he ate yesterday into his school bag and took it to school with him.

Look at me eating up this packet of fragrant taro chips this morning!

On November, Jiang Xiao took a trip to the Liujiang River. He was familiar with the purchase, but he picked things for Lin Heyuan longer.

Jiang Xiao bought all the books that he could buy. Physics competitions are not just about physics, but also mathematics.

He didn't say that he ran through all the bookstores in Liujiang, but he went to all the bookstores. Once the truck stayed here for a longer time, Jiang Xiao even bought a short-distance train ticket and ran to the Shenzhen market because At that time, a bookstore owner showed him the way and said that there was a store there.

The store in Shenzhen City is at the gate of a high school. I don't know how to get a copy of the school's physics competition training course. A large amount of printed materials is priced at 1,800 yuan.

No matter how poor you are, you can't be poor in education, and you can't be poor in Lin Heyuan.

Jiang Xiao's science is a shortcoming, he turned it over and couldn't understand it, but Lin Heyuan was very happy to receive it.

Most of the books on the shelf in Lin Heyuan's room were brought back by Jiang Xiao one by one. In addition to those routine competitions, Lin's parents would prepare for him, and many of the hard-to-find unpopular ones were prepared by Jiang Xiao. .

The parents of the Lin family didn't have such big expectations at the beginning. Although they wanted their children to take the road of competition, they were afraid that there would be no particularly good results after the partial subjects, which would affect the college entrance examination.

When Lin Heyuan went to take the exam in the second year of high school, they just had the mentality to try. If they can get the prize at the provincial level, they will ask him a special professor to take it with him. Lin Heyuan once rode Juechen, and the results he got now were unexpected.

The teacher in the province who watched his game said that this is the seed of the training team.

At least I can get a pass back!

The Lin family's parents had been busy outside for a long time. Suddenly, they were shocked by Lin Heyuan. Because of the previous fight, they almost caused a big problem. They also began to reflect and felt that they didn't care enough about their children. Can come back and see him.

But after all, they are far away. When their parents are back now, not to mention Lin Heyuan, even Lin Qingyu, who is a little bit more lively, is a little uncomfortable.

Both of them are very obedient children, and they understand that their parents didn't go home before to give them a better life, but these years of not being accompanied means that they don't have any, and it is true that they are unfamiliar.

When Jiang Xiao went to give Lin Heyuan something, it was Lin Qingyu who opened the door. Now he and Lin Qingyu are very familiar with each other. Like his own sister, except for some gadgets like hair tie, he also brought her to Liujiang. A jacket back.

It's a thinner one. Autumn is almost until November in Liujiang. It's cold and hot at noon when going to school in the morning. It's easy to catch cold when it gets cold and hot. This kind of thin coat can be worn between short sleeves and school uniform coats. It can quickly take off the stuffed schoolbag when it heats up at noon. It can also be worn at ordinary times. It is still more practical.

Lin Qingyu's mouth was sweet, and she called Lin Heyuan while inviting him in.

Jiang Xiao was a little surprised to see that Lin's mother was at home, and immediately called auntie hello politely.

Mother Lin is a very delicate and elegant woman. She knows that Jiang Xiao has a good relationship with her children. There were some strange remarks when the accident happened last time. Although there was no news soon, she always couldn't bear watching Jiang Xiao. I live thinking of the words at that time.

Lin Heyuan quickly came down from the second floor and ran down.

"It's raining today," he glanced at Jiang Xiao, then hurriedly went to find a towel and wiped him up and down, "Will it be the same for me to go to school tomorrow?"

Jiang Xiao was a little rainy when he went out. Yes, he took an umbrella and got a little bit wet along the way.

"It's not too late to come back. There are so many things. You won't be able to get them tomorrow. If you have time, you can send them by yourself." Jiang Xiao explained to him, "It's okay, the rain is not too heavy."

He brought the book. With clothes, I was a little bit embarrassed for fear of things being drenched.

Lin Heyuan wiped him with a towel, and Jiang Xiao consciously hid.

Mother Lin was cutting fruit in the kitchen, not far away.

"I don't know your mother is at home," Jiang Xiao whispered to him, "I'm leaving after delivering the things."

"What's going on?"

Lin Heyuan couldn't help but drag him back.

It's still raining outside, where do you go?

He never felt that Jiang Xiao was shameless.

"Mom, I will go up and talk with Jiang Xiao for a while," he took Jiang Xiao up and walked up, "You come with me." After

he returned to the room, he pressed Jiang Xiao on the seat of the room, biting him abruptly. Taking a bite of his cheek meat, Jiang Xiao covered his face and was a little frightened, and then Lin Heyuan gave another bite of oranges.

There is a plate of cut fruit on his table.

Lin Heyuan knew from a glance that Jiang Xiao had just returned from Liujiang. It was raining outside, and he wanted to keep Jiang Xiao for a good rest.

Look at the things Jiang Xiao brought to him in the bag. Now, if you want to talk about competition books in this area, there are only a few on the market now. It is difficult for Jiang Xiao to find something he didn't buy. He just bought one. New.

The rest is richer.

Notebooks, socks, and some practical things, Lin Lin always put a big bag.

Lin Heyuan also saw a slap-sized plastic Chinese doll inside, wearing a red cheongsam.

"What does this mean?"

Jiang Xiao raised his hands to make a big Peng spread his wings, and explained to him with a serious face: "We are going to win!"

He can't wear a cheongsam anymore. Let a baby replace it. The mind is the same.

Lin Heyuan squeezed the doll in his hand and looked at him with a smile.

He sometimes wondered whether he would have come to this point without Jiang Xiao.

It should not be.

Before that, Lin Heyuan didn't care much about anything. Physics was just a little more interested, but there was no big difference between taking the competition and the normal college entrance examination for him, and no matter how talented he was, he would face the competition. At that time, large-scale targeted study of questions was also necessary. If it weren't for Jiang Xiao's perseverance to bring him those materials, and then drag him to study together, Lin Heyuan took a lot of seriousness.

He looked at Jiang Xiao's eyes and felt that he was going to be a little famous in the exam.

Because Jiang Xiao wants it, he will do it.

At this time, Jiang Xiao was still holding the bag, showing him one by one the things she brought back.

"...I heard that the weather there is dry, and it's even drier in autumn. I bought a humidifier. Then you can put it in the bed and sleep better at night," Jiang Xiao said. I felt a bit verbose, so I didn't talk about it anymore. Finally, I thought about it and added a sentence, "You can come as you please."

Jiang Xiao is concerned and confused, and he is even trying to recall the things in his previous life.

He hadn't left Houlin at this point in his last life, and the town of Houlin County was just that big. Sometimes Jiang Xiao would pass by Yizhong and go to the cheaper Internet cafe at the end of the road to surf the Internet. There was a big bulletin board at the door of Yizhong. , The red list is posted on it, the characters are very big, Jiang Xiao is easy to notice when passing by.

He was trying hard to see if Lin Heyuan's name was seen on it at that time, but he didn't remember that if Lin Heyuan really won a national award, how could he hear a little wind in such a small county? The last top 2 school is known throughout the county, and he has never heard about this in his previous life.

So Jiang Xiao couldn't help being nervous.

Perhaps it was because he and Lin Heyuan were in it, and they didn't realize that each other's lives had been changed bit by bit for the better.

"I'll take the exam for you," Lin Heyuan reached out and took the fork and stuffed Jiang Xiao a piece of cantaloupe to eat. "Don't worry."

As soon as he finished his words , someone knocked on the door of the room. It was the Lin family's mother who took it. Two cups of milk come up.

"Drink some drinks," she smiled at Jiang Xiao, "Heyuan often mentioned you at home, thank you for helping him so much."

Jiang Xiao waved his hand quickly, he felt that he had done nothing. .

Sure enough, Lin Heyuan never broke his promise when he promised him.

He emerged in the national finals and entered the national training team. After the match, he came back with a gold medal. Before he went to the training camp, he just had time to spend his eighteenth birthday with Jiang Xiao.

"I have been taking exams recently, and I haven't been with you well," Lin Heyuan rubbed Jiang Xiao's hair, and couldn't help feeling, "When I was outside, I

missed you especially." Lin He was taller than Jiang Xiao in the third year of the Yuan. The boy started to jump up when he arrived in high school. Jiang Xiao was already quite tall among his classmates. He is now 1.78 meters tall. Lin Heyuan grew a little faster than him, and was already half a head taller than Jiang Xiao.

He can now rub Jiang Xiao's hair and easily hold him in his arms.

At that time, Jiang Xiao's "little classmates" had grown up to be handsome and energetic teenagers.

"I miss you too," Jiang Xiao patted him and whispered, "It's okay, we still have a long time."

His newly grown boyfriend secretly kissed him, Feng Heyun looked shy that afternoon. There is an indescribable sweetness in the air.

After Lin Heyuan finished his birthday, he left the training again.

After all, growing up is not only about falling in love.

The national training team will have to go through several rounds of selection. If it is going to the Asian Games, the time will be extended to next summer.

But when Lin Heyuan was busy, Jiang Xiao was not idle either.

After this semester, he was ready to take Zhang Yang to Liujiang to find a regional agent for that factory during the winter vacation.

It's just not interesting to be a distributor, and it doesn't need to be so troublesome. If you sign an agent, the distributors of this piece will find Zhang Yang to get the goods, and this will make a profit.

The reason for choosing this time node was also considered by Jiang Xiao.

Now, even if it is not through Zhang Yang Jiang Xiao's channel, Hou Lin can still have mp3 circulating here, and the unit price is getting lower and lower, although they still have some price and new product advantages on mp3 and mobile phones, and the previous stalls are large. , The market that has already been seized is still stable, but this looks like it will not go long.

Standardization + scale can ensure long-term development.

Although Jiang Xiao will not participate in this business in the future, he has made a wave of hot money and left, but Zhang Yang is still there, and he should send the Buddha to the west.