Chapter 78

Jiang Xiao University's first business sold insoles, soft insoles for military training.

The Jiefang shoes used for military training of college students have always been very difficult to wear. They are hard, easily grind their feet, very uncomfortable, and are generally too large.

Of course, the insoles in Jiefang's shoes were not the first thing Jiang Xiao discovered. They were always sold in school. Someone knocked on the door of the dormitory to sell when new students came. When Jiang Xiao came here for the first time, he paid for a pair. .

But after wearing it for a few days, he discovered that the insoles he bought didn't work very well.

The most common in the nearby store is the linen and cotton insoles. The linen is hard and uncomfortable to wear. It wears the feet. The cotton cloth is better and absorbs sweat. But after a day of military training, the taste is indescribable, and it is not easy to wash. It's getting dark, and it's not so soft anymore, and it's still uncomfortable.

Jiang Xiao didn't want to remember what it was like when someone else took off their military training shoes in the boys' dormitory. He didn't really want to remember. He was a bit clean, and the house was nearby. He had a day at school with the school, so he didn't go back much at night.

The military training takes one month, but the movements are not that difficult, that is, the shoes are hard to wear. Now it has just started for a week, and the people have been uncomfortable.

In addition to the insoles, there are also sanitary napkins. Excluding the reason that some boys are embarrassed to buy them, although the sanitary napkins are soft, they can be thrown away at any time, but their design is different from the insoles, and the size does not necessarily match. The shorter one also has shortcomings.

On the third night, he carried his bag again and got on the bus. About an hour and a half on the way, he went to a clothing and lifestyle sales market in the old city.

Jiang Xiao has been here in his previous life, and his factory has sold things here, so he is familiar with it.

There are stores in the market. At night, there are many small vendors who come out to set up their stalls. Jiang Xiao searched for it for a long time and found the kind of insoles she wanted.

The sponge pad is easy to wash, soft, and there is a more expensive one, similar to silica gel, and softer, which is far different from the one Jiang Xiao bought before.

Of course, the price is a bit more expensive, but Jiang Xiao bought it in bulk, and he would bargain again. The unit price on his own side was calculated and it was acceptable to the students.

Jiang Xiao's first business came from Chen Lang in the same bedroom.

Before he left for the market, Chen Lang had already complained to him about the insoles that he bought before. Jiang Xiao always went to the market before selling things. When the other party mentioned it, Jiang Xiao said that he was in a department store business. , When I brought it back, I gave Chen Lang a try first, and the other party agreed.

The insoles are not expensive. A college student still pays this little money. They are also soft to wear, and I feel that I have the strength to kick forward.

"Good stuff!" Chen Lang praised him with a thumbs up, "I recommend it to everyone!"

He has a cheerful personality and is easy to get along with others. He quickly brought a few people to Jiang Xiao and gave them a try. , Did not say bad.

It is not a business that one person can earn all the money. It is of course not a stupid person who can be admitted to the ace major of the South China United University. Jiang Xiao observed for a few days and quickly brought Chen Lang into the group.

"Do you want to make money?"

"Yes," Chen Lang said, "I told you Jiang Xiao, the nearby mall invites flyers, and he can earn hundreds of dollars a month."

"What kind of flyers?" Jiang Xiao patted him. Shoulder, "Sell things with me."

He settled an account for the other party.

South China United University is a comprehensive university with a dozen colleges and nearly 10,000 new students each year. The military training venues are concentrated in the sports hall and the main square. If it can be achieved in the other two schools in the university city, there will be a broader market.

A set of soft insoles is just needed at this time. The retail industry can achieve very high profit margins without shop renting labor. A set of insoles Jiang Xiao and Chen Lang are calculated according to the share.

As soon as Chen Lang thought about it, he had a small calculation in his mind. He felt that it was much faster than sending out flyers, but then he was a little confused: "We two will sell insoles?"

Jiang Xiao: "Of course not."

He pulled out the big canvas schoolbag he had washed and handed it to Chen Lang.

"Warm baby?"

He felt wrong when he saw it later, and carefully read the words on the package. It was ice silk pad, also called Qingliang paste.

During the few days when Jiang Xiao had a fever in the third year of high school, he used a cold water towel at first, and then Yue Cheng didn't know where he got this, but at that time, the fever had already subsided, and this thing was no longer needed.

Jiang Xiao looked at it at that time and found it quite interesting. Now he remembered it. He ran a few markets and looked at it and found a more cost-effective one.

This thing is originally not expensive and has no technical content. It is produced by a small local factory. You can buy 60 small bags at a wholesale price of 20 yuan. One bag, this thing is a consumable, the unit price is low but it sells a lot.

Sticking to the forehead is definitely not good, but sticking to the nape of the neck, the army green shirt button is fastened, and you can't see it outside. It's cool and comfortable, and it's much more comfortable.

In addition to the single-selling items, Jiang Xiao came back with a batch of nice plastic bags, packed a week's worth of ice-cold stickers and packed insoles, and put them on the printed paper and wrote "Required for Military Training".

Originally, this item should be sold before military training, but many new students are not prepared, especially some from other places. They have not beaten the poisonous sun in the Lishi area, and think that it is possible to buy nothing. Survived. The weather in September is still hot. Every day is the big sun. There is no sign of rain. The area of ​​Lishi is south of the city. The heat is so frightening. There are few trees on the gymnasium, and there is basically no shady place. After a few days, I really couldn't stand it anymore. Jiang Xiao had experienced it by herself, so the timing for his military training must be just right. Lin Chengyu took a leave of absence during the first week of military training because of family affairs, and he was not idle. When he became an adult, he would gradually take over the family's business, and of course he had to start from the most basic position.