Chapter 87

"Age?"

"Twenty-two."

"Graduation college?"

He heard the other person say: "I came from the same school and the same department as you, the Department of Management of the South China United University."

Jiang Xiao was taken aback, this He didn't expect it.

If the other party was from Nanlian's management department, he would be really interested in talking about it.

"Which class is it?"

"The 2002 class, four years older than you, one more round," Fu Ruoyan said, and then added, "But in the first semester of my junior year, I had dropped out of school."

He mentioned this. At the time of the incident, there was nothing wrong with his expression, as if the suspension of school was normal.

Whether or not this person is from Nanlian is very easy to verify for Jiang Xiao. He only needs to ask the teacher to know it clearly.

"Why quit school?"

Jiang Xiao met Lin Chengyu who had taken a leave of absence from Nanlian and whose family had changed drastically.

"This is my personal business," the smile on the other party's face faded a little, "I don't want to say it."

Don't say it if you don't want to say it.

The appearance of him being unprepared is not reliable enough, and he doesn't care about the extra one.

Jiang Xiao didn't know why he's still going on the interview. Maybe because he hasn't found a suitable store manager until now, maybe because there's nothing to do next anyway. If what this person says is true, he still does. Some curious ones.

"Work experience?"

Counting, he should have been out of school for more than three years, and he doesn't know what to do outside.

"After I left school, I did everything," Fu Ruoyan said. "I did odd jobs in the coffee shop, sold furniture for a period of time, worked as a courier, worked as a truck driver, and I can't remember other things. Now, I

'm a resident singer in a bar." ...It's really a messy employment experience.

After understanding the basic background, Jiang Xiao closed the notebook, looked at him carefully, and asked, "Why do you want to come to us for an interview?"

He was really curious.

Fu Ruoyan seems to be the opposite of Jiang Xiao. Jiang Xiao believes in being down-to-earth. He takes every step of the way very steadily. He has short-term goals and long-term plans for his life. Anyway, he arranges himself clearly, but Fu Ruoyan has some points. There is a taste of wine nowadays drunk.

Fu Ruoyan sat a little closer.

Jiang Xiao saw his face up close and suddenly felt a little bit emotional. Based on this, he should be able to survive and live well in every industry. God really has a preference, especially in the sales industry. A certain degree of beauty is indeed productivity.

But only the face is really not a reason for Jiang Xiao to hire him.

"Don't you remember me?"

Jiang Xiao heard him say.

Jiang Xiao: "?" Have

they met before?

Impossible. Jiang Xiao knew that he was a bit of a face. If he had seen this face, he would not be able to forget it.

Seeing that he really didn't think of it at all, Fu Ruoyan reminded him: "The night of the rainy night, you saved me."

Oh, it turns out that he was the hapless "little girl".

"Very destined," Jiang Xiao heard this sentence, but did not show any enthusiasm. He folded his hands in front of him and began to make a decision, "But I think you may not be suitable for our position."

But Fu Ruoyan did not get up and walk away. He pointed to the cup of coffee placed in front of Jiang Xiao, and replied with a very good condition: "Don't you drink coffee? I brought it for you."

Jiang Xiao glanced at it subconsciously . Cup of coffee, said: "Thank you, but I don't like coffee, it's too bitter."

"This cup is sweet, with sugar and milk, and there is a layer of whipped cream on top. It's not bitter," Fu Ruoyan said, "You should also Those who know this cafe are downstairs."

Jiang Xiao looked at the label on it carefully. This cafe is on the first floor of the mall. Although it is also along the street, the location is not good. There is also a chain on the same floor. A big-brand coffee shop, but the strange thing is that the big-brand chain business is far inferior to this little-known one. Jiang Xiao often passed by during the past two months of looking at the store and running for decoration. The store is often overcrowded. At peak times, there are many people queuing. The whole mall is a very good business. ......so? Giving him this is to wish him a good business? Jiang Xiao is a little unclear. "When this store first opened three years ago, the business was very average. I went there for half a year and worked as a waiter and became a deputy store manager. The business got better," Fu Ruoyan said. "Their coffee is pretty good. Yes, I had a good beginning. After I left, the business has been good, and the relationship with the owner of the current house has always been very good." He pointed to the cup of coffee, and then said: "You probably haven't been in that house. The coffee shop, this is one of the best series sold in the store. The name of that series is Ruoyan." He didn't say any more, leaving a phone number for Jiang Xiao. "You can contact me if you are interested," he said, "Jiang Xiao, I believe you will come to me." To be honest, Jiang Xiao was a little shaken because of the passage before he left. He took a sip of the coffee, it was really not bitter, and it was quite good. Jiang Xiao could only accept this kind of coffee with sugar and milk.