Taehyung returned the next day and he wanted to meet her as soon as possible. His eyes were desperate to see her. as if his heart is clutching inside by someone’s fist to see her. why this feeling? Did she become more than his desire, did he fallen in love? They cannot meet in public as they might be spotted together by media. He was jetlagged and was exhausted very much. His head inside was getting messed up and only screaming to see smile which gives butterflies inside his stomach. He needed a good amount of sleep. He needs Angel, her warmth, her embrace, and her touches which give him immense pleasure. He called her but she didn’t answer but he was getting impatient. He reached his apartment only to be greeted by Angel who was baking something in the kitchen counter. He has already given the keys of his apartment to her to sneak anytime she needs to. There is a back door from where she enters. A sudden guilt rushed through his veins thinking she couldn’t even enter his house from the front door. How much it decreased her, self respect but still she comes for him always. Why doesn’t she leave him because of his inappropriate coward behavior whenever she tries to talk about their future? Why he doubts himself to not take care of her perfectly and give her whatever she wants including time, status, position in his life the way she deserves. Angel didn’t notice he had arrived. She was busy making that cake batter.
He smiled to himself as he back hugged her when she flinched badly
“You scared me”
He giggled in her embrace
“Oh huh, Angels do get scared then”
He said as they both chuckled and she hit his arms which were capturing her waist.
“You hungry”
She asked almost whispering as he felt his heart will melt any moment. It’s been 3 years they are together, still the fragrance of his feelings are still fresh and new.
“Uh huh”
She chuckled feeling his fingers clutching her waist tightly as his habit.
“Okay go freshen up, we will start with something sweet”
She said cheekily as he pulled her in front of him as her face was inches apart from him. She gasped and their breaths intertwine while he attached his forehead with hers. His fingers travelled to her neck as she shivered a bit and their eyes met. So much dissatisfaction was noticed by Taehyung in her eyes but the moment later, her eyes reflected her heart which has love dominating her other displeasures and discomforts regarding their bond. His lips met hers and his fingers travelled from her neck to her hairs which were now getting messed as he deepens the kiss slowly. She closed her eyes to feel his drug like love. She was melting in his every kisses which were adoring hers but he was getting overly drowned on his desires for her because he wanted to hide his guilt for not giving her her worth position in his life. How could he explain, the atmosphere he lives in, doesn’t expect him to be in love, in a free and purely passionate bond. The industry he works in has certain regulations for them being celebrities. People can love them and they can love but not express nor confirm it publicly. Angel doesn’t know how much he craves her presence every second of his journey, how much he feels pain to not give her what she deserves and any girl would have probably leave him but she didn’t and this is making him regret more. He thinks of himself as coward and ridiculous for not respecting their bond and relationship. He so wants to have a family with her because his heart already fallen for her. But he can’t, he is helpless and tied with those rules.
A tear left his eye as her finger found their way to wipe the tear in between their kiss. He was as rough on her as he was trying to hide his pain from her to feel it. He doesn’t want her to see him this weak. She was losing her balance as she was pushed against the kitchen counter. Not very soon, he carried her bed room without breaking their delicate moment.
In the night
She woke up only to hear him talking to someone in the balcony.
She couldn’t hear as she was still in little bit of sleep and daze. She was about to walk to him because he seemed getting irritated with what he was listening. She needed to be with him. The moment she heard him speak those words her heart started throbbing.
“So we will be leaving for 2 months for that tour”
She was not the girl who would cry easily but tears beamed against her eyes thinking she would live without Taehyung these two months. What if Taehyung finds someone better than her, more attractive than her, what if he leaves her, what if he falls out of love, what if he forgets his desires for her, his need for her? What if that girl is more alluring than her? Her insecurities were climbing higher than ever. After covid pandemic, this was the biggest tour schedule he got. He turned only to find her teary self, as he ran towards her. her hands were trembling, forehead was sweating heavily and her breaths were irregular and feet were numb as she fell down on knees. He captured her before she could have got hurt. He understood she heard everything as he tried his best to calm her down. She was having anxiety attacks. He combed her hairs as gently as possible and was caressing her back for her to be in conscious again. She looked at Taehyung. Her eyes were blood red and swollen which crushed something inside Taehyung’s heart.
“y..you…are leaving me?”
He shook his head vigorously as a tear escaped his eye hearing her sorrowful voice.
“No no Angel, I am not leaving you. I will come back to you only, you are my home”
He tried to assure her but she said so innocently that
“But if you find someone else”
His brows knitted in confusion and in immense regret for not giving her that surety that for him, she was, she is and she would be the only woman.
“What are you saying? Why would I have to find someone if you are here for me?”
He said as she shivered in cold. He noticed she was getting cold so tried to carry her but what she said next killed him internally
“But you don’t love me right?”
Tears fall continuously from his eyes as he said
“who said that, I lo…”
Before he could say that he noticed she was unconscious on his arms resting her head on his chest. As he bursted into tears saying
“I love you…I really do”

To be continued