"Cupcakes"
He squealed as she nodded and opened a big box full of different flavors of cupcakes with wiped cream on top sprinkled with tiny goodness.
"You made it"
He asked with sparkling eyes
"yes..I made them"
She said adorably as his heart was filled with the aromatic goodness. He took one of the cupcakes from the box and started eating with taking big bites. She chuckled seeing him eating in absolute pout. Her admirable eyes never left his figure which was eating with utter satisfaction. He closed his eyes, totally filling his sweet craving empty stomach with ultimate pleasure. She was still staring at him. His each feature which was breathtaking but more than his manly features his childish heart which touched her heart. His innocent imperfections, his way of squealing, chiming and twinkling, his way of pouting while talking, his big bambi eyes which sparkles, his pleading eyes when he wants something and those boxy smiles everything just carved her heart into a new shape. He was himself a story of Violet, a story which has so many emotions and imperfections still the best seller one. He opened his eyes and found hers. Nothing but pure intentions were portraying through each eye pairs for each other. so much sincerity, so much kindness and internal care for each other was getting expressed through each eye pairs. She saw his lips had a little bit cream in the corner. Her fingers wiped the cream from his lips and she took another strawberry flavored cupcake and gave to him and his eyes widened in surprise.
"there were two strawberry flavored?"
She nodded vigorously as he said
"it was for you right?"
"wrong both were for you. come on eat"
She chimed as he took one bite and then hold it near her lips as her eyes broadly looked at him
"Eat. Let's share"
He said with his eyes glittering in some kind of unexpected emotions.
She took a bite and the he took a bite. They ate the hold cupcake like that. Their first sharing food incident. it needs no special occasion to share food.
"There are a lot of cupcakes left. Who will eat them?"
"someone special"
She chimed like a bird as she got up while walking leaving him dumbfounded.
'hey, take me with you"
She turned and told him savagely
'you have legs right"
He shook his head in disbelief and walked from behind
She arrived at a corner of a road were loads of street kids and their families stay. She arrived and some kids who were barely wearing anything and some of them wore ripped clothes in this cold weather saw her. Her heart ached seeing them bare bodied in this cold weather. She went forward as they squealed in happiness. She knelt down where Taehyung was standing at a corner, a little bit afar from her. she caressed their cheeks and she handed each of them cupcakes as they cheered for her. she giggled making Taehyung's heart flutter in numerous ways. God knows how many beats his heart skipped seeing her smile with those innocent little ones. how can she think differently from everyone.
"Happy birthday Unnie"
A little kid chimed and everyone started wishing her
"happy birthday to the most beautiful girl in the world"
"happy birthday Barbie doll"
"happy birthday cupcake"
With numerous names they were calling her.
"thank you darlings...."
She said back as Taehyung's mouth was hung low because he didn't know that it was her birthday but the whole colony knows.
She called her driver seating with one of the kids on her lap. She was a celebrity yet so ordinary her life was. So much simplicity filled with lots of care for people. She never called her guards to create a mess around the kids. She was comfortable with the kids touching her, hugging her and playing with her. soon her driver bought loads of clothe in wrapped in packets.
She handed their parents those clothes. They thanked her and caressed her head blessing her. One of the old women asked
"who is he my dear?" looking at Taehyung.
She looked at Taehyung and he did the same
"He is my friend"
That old lady caressed his hairs too and said
"Dear, she is pure soul. Don't ever hurt her. She says friend but I saw something extremely deep emotion in the two of you, especially you. The way your eyes stare at her, that is the most loved way I ever seen."
He automatically blushed and nodded.
"do you think she would agree?"
He asked her out of nowhere
She smiled and looked back at Violet said
"you have to make her agree son. All the beautiful things in the worlds has invisible thorns. She has too. She is like that rose with full of thorns in her way to get to her. you have to pick those thorns, sometimes cut your skin and sometimes get pinched also but never lose hope. After removing those thorns she will be the most beautiful flower in your vase."
He smiled and stared at her again. His heart was beating so uncontrollably that he couldn't deny now. His feelings all of them roads towards her.
After a while she said goodbye to all and started walking back with Taehyung to where their cars were. They walked in a silent atmosphere and reached near their car. she said
"okay goodbye Taehyung. Sleep well."
She was about to get inside her car but Taehyung pulled her towards him holding her wrist as she bumped into Taehyung's chest. Taehyung looked at her admiringly. She giggled and said
"what?"
He took a deep breath as his lips found her forehead and softly kissed it. a tear fell from her eyes. a tear of overwhelming emotions and immense love
"happy birthday beautiful"
He whispered near her ear. The best birthday gift for her. she would cherish it till her last breath. She couldn't understand as those affections are her first. She was still processing as she hide her face on his chest and said
"swimming?"
He nodded showing his boxy smile as they ran towards the beach.
They dived together under the sea as their eyes met underwater. He went close to her as his hands wrapped against her waist and pulled her closer. Their forehead matched as they remained silent. Taehyung, a broken soul was slowly slowly healing without his knowing. She was healing him, his whole existence was so much in calmness and satisfaction from the day she came to his life. his heart was fluttering in happiness, lips were smiling, desperate eyes only searching her everywhere, chest heaving up and down in the heaviness of this feeling which is so much mesmerizing. He realized the bond she had with Angel was lacking something. That something was freedom and strong wants. There were so much insecurities, questionable things, misconceptions and fear of losing, suffocation with staying with each other without any gut feeling that yes, I want her for the rest of my life. his brain wanted Angel but if he asks his heart nothing comes out as answers. She was learning to love Angel by proving himself as a perfect boyfriend material which he was not and also fearing if he was undeserving for her . He was changing himself as a person for Angel. He was always scared that someone will take Angel away because they might deserve her more than him, he was in extreme fear if anything lacks in him and he eventually criticized himself for not being capable for Angel. He was never in complete peace of mind. he never really laughed freely, ate freely thinking about how to handle their relationship perfectly without doing any mistakes. He was in pressure and at last forcefully was trying to mend ways when it was not happening at all. He desired her more he cherished her, adored her and admire her. Angel was indeed changing him to be which he was not. He wasn't any ordinary man from inside also. He wanted to experience more delightful things than just taking her to dinner dates, movie dates and walks. He wanted to explore something which would satisfy his inner cravings. Just like swimming in midnight amidst rains, just like bicycling, eating cupcakes, watching cartoons, playing video games. He wasn't mature and he didn't want to be. He wanted to be himself and wanted someone who would love him like that.
He was understanding love with Angel but didn't properly loved. He just loved the idea of loving someone. He just loved the idea of being with someone but when it came to a toxic state, it was better to shut it down. Angel surely hurt him but in a way it was a good deed. Because if he wasn't in pain, he wouldn't have found his cure Violet. He forgave Angel long ago and started to forget all of those painful memories and only remember the happy memories.
He looked at Violet who was on his arms playing with water. so soft as if a dollop of snow fell earlier the winter. Her smile was making his heart turn upside down. He embraced her delicately as they swam till the middle of the sea. Their embraced bodies were glazed by those moonlight rays. Nurturing a pure bond.

The next week
Cartoon
He chimed as she nodded while they were sitting on her couch in front of her huge home theater. He came to her house fot the first time
"Tom and jerry"
he squealed as he clapped his hands like a baby.
He started the show and they watched it while cuddling warmly under her bushy blanket. No sign of intimacy only
adoring each other softly as they were each very delicate.
They giggled against each other's selves in between as they
watched a whole series of tom and Jery throughout the
night. This was much better than watching a romantic
movie. They laughed so much in each others embrace as they
were in a laughing therapy course. This was it. Laughing with each other....it gave so much peace to Taehyung. He
was feeling so much loved without even asking for it.

The next week
shhh"
She said near his eat as she was taking him to somewhere
from that beach while blindfolding his eyes.
He was smiling uncontrollably as if he was kid excited for
his gift.
She unwrapped her hands from his eyes and he saw nothing
around him. he raised his brows in confusion and said

wh. "
He saw tiny bombs of fireworks were placed making a circle
around him. His eyes glittered getting wide when he saw she
was lightening those bombs one by one and the fireworks
were bursting making fountain shapes. Soon his whole self
was surrounded by loads of fireworks. He was in the middle
of that circle as if he was getting some special treatment.
He squealed in utmost surprise and overwhelm. He jumped
Like monkey making her chuckle loudly as he gestured to come to him. she catefully entered the Circle as she came close to him as he carried bridal way and she screamed while
Laughing hard. He was so softly smiling seeing her smile.
they were swaying their bodies as the fireworks were covering
them maybe people should not cast an evil eye to their bond.

To be continued