A week later
“Yes, Sir, We can see if the amphitheatre…..”
Her phone rang in between her presentation as she was the general manager of a home décor company. She looked at her screen and noticed Taehyung was calling her. They didn’t talk that much after that night. Just random conversations in phone. They never met after that night because Taehyung was busy with their schedules and Angel was busy preparing the presentation she is currently giving. Basically she is a struggling writer, waiting for publishers and she does part time job in a home décor company. She rejected the call and continued her presentation. After the presentation, she called him and after 2 or 3 rings he received.
“hmm”
She said
“umm busy”
She sighed and replied
“No just got out from a meeting, you?”
Her voice was cold with a tint of soften
“n..no just returned home.”
“hmm”
“I will be leaving tonight for Philippines.”
Her heart clenched but stayed calm
“hmm”
His heart was drenching the moment she replied so dryly. He wanted to see her for 1 whole week but thought of giving her some privacy to rethink about their relationship. If staying in this relationship is giving her suffocation and unbearable pain then she should back out as she doesn’t deserve to be mistreated and he will gladly accept it though he would not be able to bear it. His heart would rip into millions of pieces if she refuses to continue with him.
“c…ca…can we meet…”
The other side was silent and his heart was throbbing as her heart was desperately beating to say him yes. Her whole self was impatient to see him as he will be gone for 2 months. She might not see him for 2 months and he might not want to be with her after returning. His interest in her could be reduced but now she will do what her heart wants.
“When is your flight?”
He felt a ray of hope rushed through his veins.
“1:00 am in the morning.”
“10:00 pm near my house garden.”
He hummed in response and she cut the call.
10PM AT NIGHT
He was outside her house garden waiting impatiently for her. the moment he heard the click sound of her door opening, he ran to her and without her noticing him, he carried her engulfing her in a most satisfying and delicate hug as she inhaled his fragrance and wrapped her arms around his neck to embrace him back. As he hide his face in her neck while his slender fingers clutched against her waist. She kissed his both cheeks affectionately as her lips trailed around his whole face. He closed his eyes in reaction as he felt her affection. She then buried her face on his neck area and hugged him as tightly as possible.
“I will miss you”
The moment these 4 worlds left her mouth, his embrace tightened as she smiled seeing his habit. Her fingers combed his hairs and said
“I need you
His heart melted hearing all of this. As he lightly touched his lips with hers. The softness of their perfectly locked lips was making their hearts flutter. The softness was of expressing their pain of leaving each other’s sight for so long. and warmth of love not desire. The kiss was itself confessing their love towards each other while so beautifully melting in each other.
“I need you too”
She said it against his lips as he hummed.
She nodded and after spending their time with each other in each other’s embraces. He parted away from her. She felt sa certain part of her heart was going away leaving her completely emptied as she bursted in crying kneeling down after his departure.
“I love you…I really do”

To be continued