At the flight
He was almost drifting to sleep when the air hosts announced they arrived. He was struggling to sleep the entire flight as brutal memories of Angel's kept flashing and making him more miserable to even breathe properly.
He was at the reception counter where his belongings were getting checked. His sleepy eyes roamed around and found someone unexpected.
Someone chuckling so mesmerizingly making little honey sweet sounds. That someone who had made her arms home for him that night. The night he would never forget where his own love escaped their bond and fall out of love making him feel miserable and haunted to love again. A tear left his eyes as he kept staring at that girl who was still wearing that long patterned dress with a long embroidered drape covering her upper part. Jet black and long, smooth and straight hairs were flying in the air. Her bread cheeks were tinted and heaving upwards and downwards slowly. Her dark brown orbs eyes which were on a little kid who was probably holding red rose onto her hand maybe to offer her. her fingers which had just held onto her waist to embrace her more tightly were ruffling that kid's hairs while still chuckling. She then carried that little girl who was looking at her with adoration just like Taehyung was staring at her. She kissed her both cheeks and tilted her cherry lips to talk in a childish tone in different directions. A small smile spread across his face seeing how adorable she was looking unknowingly.
"Sir, we are done, you can leave. Thank you sir."
He realized that he was so engrossed in looking at her that he didn't noticed some proceedings regarding his flight. Why was she dragging him onto her direction without doing anything at all.
He nodded as he collected his documents and started walking to the opposite direction of hers but eyes, his desperate eyes were not leaving her figure as he noticed she put that little kid down and gave her a large bar of chocolates and she noticed her guards have arrived. She nodded and started walking to another direction, opposite of him.
His heart somehow picked its pace and panicked. It became restless gradually. His eyes were never leaving her slowly vanishing back. He just wanted.....

She turned back as her hairs ruffled over her face and she removed those unwanted hair strands from her face with her fingers. Her dark brown orbs met his impatient ones as those both pairs of eyes twinkled in appreciation and pleasure. He wanted it. He was craving her stare without him knowing. It craved the way it never craved for anyone. Those 3 seconds felt decades of them staring at each other. Her eyes so purely tainted with some affection he wasn't recognizing. Her eyes were smiling but pain was there which he couldn't pick specially. His heart just felt shivers and weighed seeing her. As if his bones are arching and screaming something so strongly inside him. But what was it? What was this feeling he never felt.
Was Angel not his feeling which he was feeling right now just by staring at her?
She turned around as he did the same. His lips had a smile nobody noticed. Seeing her was his satisfaction and he never realized....

To be continued