12

A week later
“I can’t believe he did this, he literally explained my story to the board of directors and recommended for international publication. I mean am I dreaming?”
She was squealing in happiness as he was staring at her happy face. He can’t describe how satisfied he was feeling to see her smiling genuinely.
“He really is the best”
She explained her last trip experience with the famous writers. She was so happy and overwhelmed hearing that her book will be published in a week by the Kim’s officially. Hence she was explaining it to Taehyung, her love. he was smiling so beautifully seeing her smiling like a baby.
“You know today Yoongi hyung just kicked my ass”
She laughed out loud hearing that.
“Really, I and Jimin were splashing water over the hyungs and Jungkook complained about us so Yoongi hyung just kicked us both in front of so many people. Some of the people laughed also”
She laughed loudly as she said
“Yoongi hyung is the silent observer for the world but for you guys he is the most talkative when it comes to work or gossip. Am I right?”
He nodded vigorously
“Exactly, one night he talked with me whole night about his struggles for composing one of his songs. But he doesn’t give up easily. He just keeps going and going”
She nodded
“one day he said that he wanted to take Jin hyung but Jin hyung was busy shooting his individual shot for the music video so…”
He kept talking and after a while noticed she already slept. He smiled cheekily seeing her sleep with a pout. He really wanted to hug her, keep her close to his heart and safe in his arms. He cut the call and went to sleep

Book publishing day

She was currently signing the official papers in front of the board members. She was so overwhelmed and satisfied that tears were almost threatening to fall. The book will be out on sell in the shops and libraries. She got up from her chair and hugged Jackson in happiness. She was grateful to him for whom this was possible. She couldn’t express how much he helped her throughout this whole session.
“Thank you, thank you so much for it. I owe you”
He chuckled hugging her back tightly.
“What about returning my favor with ramen and next book description?”
She giggled and nodded hearing his voice which was indicating a lot of flirting but in a healthy way.
They spent the entire day together laughing and chuckling. Talking about their love lives. Jackson didn’t have girlfriend but was searching for one and he couldn’t deny he had some sort of feelings for her. He didn’t want to show her that’s why always covering his feelings with his flirting behaviors.
Aerum on the other hand was hoping her sister would get into a bond with Jackson as Jackson was making her happy and making her smile.
After while he returned to her room biding him goodbye. She called Taehyung but he wasn’t responding when her sister entered her room. She flinched as the phone was fallen into the bed and right at that moment he answered the call.
Aerum said
“who were you talking to?”
She sounded suspicious but Angel kept shaking her head in a no one face.
“R..Rumi…I had to take notes”
She nodded as she sat beside her and held her hands
Taehyung’s heart ached hearing her lie. She couldn’t speak about him freely. Aerum started saying while he heard in silent.
I think you should give Jackson a chance.”
She raised her eye brows
“A chance for what?”
“to be your boyfriend”
Taehyung’s heart dropped
“What? Why…I mean I don’t have any feelings for him. He is just a friend”
She kept saying raising her brows. Aerum said in a convincing tone this time
“I know he is just a friend. But the things he is doing for you is not ordinary. His deeds for you are extraordinary and unexplainable. He is trying really hard to win you, your heart and your comfort. I can see in his eyes, those stares of care, commitment and most important the delicacy in his eyes for you to handle you is incredible. He is in love with you.”
She kept quiet for a moment before speaking
“But I don…I don’t like him that wise. He is a really incredible and mesmerizing friend. he is comfortable to talk with, to walk with in parks, movies, night outs but he isn’t my love. I don’t find my home in his arms. he is my happy pill but he isn’t the one my heart beats in an uncontrollable pace”
Aerum scoffed
“Have you ever been in love? How do you?”
She was quiet and this time, her silence was killing him internally. He couldn’t bear hearing anymore. His heart was crying badly for his own irresponsibility of not accepting her in front of the world.
“Listen Angel, if there is someone in your life, get him in front me. I need to see him if he really is capable of taking care of you. I have never made any hindrance appearance in your life. But I can see who deserves you. If you had a lover then he would have been with you today when you signed your first book. If you had a lover, then he would have been with you everytime you fall and everytime you got up in your career. If you had any lover he would have covered your bruises, not only physical but also mental ones. Where he was when you burnt your hand while cooking, where he was when you got hit by a car and damaged your arms and head a year ago, where was he when you got severe fever, where was he when you topped the entire college to congratulate you? Where he was when you cried your heart out when dad died two years ago to comfort you? Where was he when you were finally moving in for that new company? He wasn’t there whenever you needed him. How does your love work then huh?”
She kept quiet while Taehyung’s tears fell in disappointment towards himself.
“Listen, if you are happy then stay in that relationship but please think about your future also when you wouldn’t be able to take it anymore, you will feel suffocated being in love. Love is beautiful but self satisfaction is more important. Self love is important. Stop playing around. You are a grown up girl who can choose what’s wrong and right.”
She said and left Angel thinking about Taehyung only. She was indeed getting suffocated because of his behaviors. She really wanted to understand him, his schedules, his work, his practices, shoots, tours but everything was happening beyond her expectation. She wanted herself to be more controlled in her emotions but it is what is. She is like that. She really isn’t able to breathe properly in that bond. She expecting like any other girl but everytime was losing her expectations towards Taehyung. She also wanted to all of those things which anyone would do in their relationship but she wasn’t getting one. She loved him but not more than satisfactions and choices. Besides Taehyung hasn’t really assured her, her future.

To be continued