“Taehyung seriously you did this!”
He laughed hard when he heard her saying in awe with widen eyes while standing on a freaking hot air balloon. He surprised her by taking her on a hot air balloon. 
She turned and found his eyes on hers. she felt so grateful and overwhelmed at the same time so she started whimpering loudly and tears fell making Taehyung scared thinking why she was crying.
Violet, basically a character who would do anything for everyone with a sweet smile but never ask to return the favor and whenever someone do something for her, even if its little she would be the happiest person in the world.
"Violet...whw…what happened? why are you crying?”
She shook her head as her teary eyes found his. The moment his eyes met hers she was calmed down as delicately as he smiled understanding that this woman is satisfied by very little things. He kissed her forehead capturing her waist towards him as their faces brushed and breathes intertwined. Silence was there and the waves of rapid air were touching their presence. Such mesmerizing the atmosphere was and these two souls were like cherry on top. So much beautiful bond which nobody saw ever. Lips were smiling, eyes glistened a little bit, gratitude for each other in heart and peacefulness was dominating.

The next week
Taehyung fluttered his eyes open as he first saw his love of life Violet. Slightly pouting in her sleep as he chuckled internally seeing her cuteness. She was on top of him resting her head peacefully on his chest as his veined arms were wrapped against her waist. Her arms were embracing his back as they were under her bushy blanket. He kissed the tip of her nose as he slightly carried her and laid her next to him because he had to get up for work.
He really isn’t able to process how Violet entered his life and changed it completely in a very beautiful way. As if everything was there but she was missing, his lost piece of heart Violet but he also found it. He couldn’t express how lucky he feels and sometimes feels overwhelmed because someone like Violet loved him back. Someone like Violet who loved someone from the very first which is even unconditionally and then loved him. how can she forget her first love. but he isn’t envious anymore because she belongs to him and none. He leaned in towards her face by resting his one elbow on the bed. His eyes scanned her each features. How can imperfections feel so much perfect. He thought while admiring her features. He tenderly placed his lips onto hers as she groaned in sleep. He pulled out and slowly pecked her lips before leaving without waking her up. He got up and set the blanket for her.
He got ready and was about leave her house. But something caught his eyes. A room which was slightly revealed. Violet told him it was the store room so he never entered. Suddenly a huge thud sound was heard and a rapid blow just opened the door fully. He saw a big wall with a portrait of someone and that someone was his. His eyes widen and terror entered his heart. His fingers trembled as his feet were shaking badly. sweat was filling his forehead

I like looking at you when you’re not paying attention because that’s when you’re most beautiful because you’re not trying, you’re just you and to me that’s better than any picture of you or anyone else could ever take - Violet

He felt he never was walking on a ground while reading. He slowly slowly entered the room and he saw many portraits of him and only him.

The picture under which she wrote that quote

To be continued