A few tears drops fell from Angel’s eyes while she was lying on her half wet pillow. She barely came out of her room. She was feeling numb from inside as if everything, her insecurities, her trust, her love, her desires, her care, her worry and especially her fear were collapsing. As if everything inside her was bursting out and leaving her soul emptied.  She remembered hers and Jackson’s memory from Australia
Flashback
“Angel if we don’t take risk and face the obstacles then the success afterwards wouldn’t be accepted with full of happiness. We need to entre in war which our heart is displaying between emotions and fears. We need to convince our heart that the emotions are more important and precious than fear of losing. If we win this game with our emotions of confidence then we will not have to fear for anything. we need to say this to our heart that you need to win this game.”
He said when they were talking on the hallway before entering the first board meeting.
Flashback ended
He remembered another memory of Taehyung’s and hers
Flashback
“Can I?”
She asked when she was about to enter his house for the first time from the back door
He nodded but without her reacting further, she was being carried by him. She giggled. He entered with his queen, his love to his apartment which became home after her entering. A luxury apartment becomes home only when the ruler of the owner’s heart enters. She was ruling over his heart.
Flashback ended
More tear drops fell thinking if she was wrong in anything regarding their bond. Were her insecurities getting out of control that his love was fading for her thinking he doesn’t deserve her? In love everyone has to be then why were they unhappy?
Aerum knocked on her door. She wiped her tears and got out to open it. Aerum was very happy and excited. She frowned her brows seeing her that much overly happy.
“What happened?”
She asked bluntly
“Google!”
She raised her brow as her head was paining a lot due to excessive crying
“Your book Shadow has topped the sales chart in the international sales market of books this week. Jackson just called to check it. He is coming right away.”
She became freeze.
“What?”
“Yes, my baby, you did it. I am so proud of you. I love you!”
Tears trickled down while she was still frozen. Aerum squealed as her doe eyes glittered with happiness and then glistened with tears in over joy. She has seen her struggles and fights regarding her dream.
Aerum hugged her frozen self as she was absolutely not moving. Due to excessive rush of overwhelm feelings and remembering all her sufferings to fulfill her dream. Her veins were wrecking in trembling. She was barely breathing. She bursted into crying hugging her back. She cried her heart out. Aerum rubbed her back to calm her down.
“Pretty ladies, can I get a hug too”
They flinched hearing Jackson’s
They parted as Jackson moved forward to embrace her. She hugged him back. She was feeling so overwhelmed and so miserable at the same time. Her veins were popping up and down in extreme disbelief. She really didn’t think she get that position so fast. She wanted Taehyung to know somehow and feel proud of her. she so wanted Taehyung to know that she was slowly approaching his status then he wouldn’t be able to hide her but very proudly accept her that yes, she was his girl. But he wasn’t receiving her phone calls. Certain amount of fears came in between her regular days if he has eaten properly in outside the country. If he had taken care of his health and if he might worked overly which caused his body pain. He has back pain and his feet become swollen compared to rest of the member. If he has slept comfortably in that new whether and atmosphere or not. He is sensitive to those things. Weather change causes him to suffer from fever and cold. He tends to get cold more, which was there to help him keep warm. So many questions were flooding inside her but outside she was calm and numb.
There was no one to massage his swollen feet, his back and his swelled arms. There was no one to control the amount of spice in his food because he can’t eat spicy food at all. There was no one to notice if he needs hot shower or cold shower. There is no one to see if he has sweated more or not. If he did sweat a lot then who was there to wipe it off with cold towel. Of course there were numerous of staffs but she was still feeling uncomfortable. Who was there to cuddle with him so that he remains warm inside the blanket? Who was there to shower him with soft kisses so that his sleep deepens and he sleeps smoothly. She bursted into crying thinking about all of these
She was more thinking about him neither herself nor her success.
Jackson patted her back to calm her down.
She pulled out and said
“I will come after a minute please wait for me”
She ran to her phone and watched her wallpaper which him kissing her forehead as she was smiling. She really wanted to call him and say that she was successful in whatever she was doing. She wanted Taehyung to know. What if Taehyung is busy? But she really wanted him to talk to her. She wanted to cry at least looking at him.
She got courage from god knows where as she called him. his phone was ringing. She was getting anxious if he would receive the call or reject her call
He answered.

To be continued