56

He giggled as his lips traced her cheeks almost biting her delicate skin as she pushed him away and said

" you have to go hmm"

He ignored her words as he pecked her lips multiple times and she whined and giggled at the same time.

" baby don't you become sad when I go away from you?"

He pouted like a kid as she smiled and looked at his mesmerizing eyes. Her heart skipped millions of beats as butterflies surrounded.

" of course I do. But my sweetheart it's your dreams travelling the entire world doing numerous breathtaking concerts. Then why will I be sad huh with you fulfilling your dreams. And you will only to get to me isn't it? You will only return to this home of yours, my embrace won't you?"

He nodded as he couldn’t be more grateful to God for giving her to him.

He pressed his lips onto her forehead and said

"Marry me tomorrow"

She raised her brows and said

" what?"

Her heart was throbbing inside in nervousness

He chuckled and said with an anxious heart

" will you? "

She giggled and said

"You are joking right?"

He pecked her lips and said

" no my darling, if you say yes, we will get married tomorrow "

She parted her lips as tears of overwhelming feelings fell.

She nodded as she said

" b..but h..how? Where?"

He embraced her snuggling more securely against her as he said

"Just leave it on me"

She embraced her back as more tears fell. She said at last

" I love you"

Didn't this I love you felt so tiny in front of her love. Just an I love you was so small in comparison to her affection towards Taehyung. But I love you is a sealer of their bond and she sealed it. The attachment between them was more than love isn't it?

The next day evening

" Taehyung where are we going?"

She was currently wearing a dress with the colour blending of rose golden hue to off-white, usually moving tints and shades from light to dark. Her embroidered off-white long chiffon drape was covering her top. She was looking jaw dropping. Allah knows how much beats has skipped Taehyung’s heart seeing her. But he was currently taking her to somewhere which she had absolutely no idea. He was driving as she was constantly asking.  He was taking her through some unknown roads.

He reached finally to their known beach but he was taking her to somewhere in the far corner. She silently followed him as he reached near a beach house. Taehyung’s fingers found hers as he stated softly while back hugging her near her ears

" This is our home"

She turned immediately to him as her heart started racing restlessly. He noticed as he said

" let's create new memories from here staying for forever with each other. I have bought this beach house and renovated according to our tastes. Your favorite interior with my own art delicacies. You had certain hesitation in entering that house of mine so here I am trying to make my house not only a four wall confined with luxurious items but also a home made of our love. Will you stay with me in this house for forever? "
She nodded as their both eyes glistened in over joy. They entered their new home to start a new journey of love and affection with a tint of warmth.

There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.- Your Taehyung

It was written in one of the walls on their beach house near the picture of them cuddling in each other’s arms laughing their heart out. She bursted into crying seeing their huge portrait in their bedroom as he embraced her and said

" My love is less than yours but still much more than my entire existence "

She remembered what his mother said once

" You may not be his first, his last, or his only. he loved before he may love again. But if he loves you now, what else matters? he's not perfect—you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if he can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. he may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you can break—his heart. So don't hurt him, don't change him, don't analyze and don't expect more than he can give. Smile when he makes you happy, let him know when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there."

She smiled as tears fell of fulfilling and completeness.

" Taehyung, you are mine right?"

He said

" always my love"

Exactly that's what she wanted to hear.

To be continued