"In my case, love is entering into a magicshop

"In my case, love is entering into a magicshop. when we hate being ourselves and we want to disappear forever, when anxiety, depression, stress and pressures of fulfilling our dreams, sufferings while fulfilling it, sadness in failure covers our life, you guys told us to stop for a while and open a door in our heart which is called the magic shop.
The place where while drinking a cup hot tea and while seeing the milky way, we will get to see you guys, comforting us, loving us, caring for us, worrying for us, inspiring us, encouraging us and most importantly making us happy more than anyone else could ever made us.

The place where you guys will not tell us to be a rose when blooming, instead you will be happy seeing us sunflowers, lilies, orchids and many other flowers blooming with their own fragrance and aura. Magicshop is the place where you guys will want us to be the best version of ourselves by using our own judgments and choice not by hearing others’ force or pressure. Besides you will be there behind us to hold our broken state and encourage us again to follow our heart. You will carry our all sadness and pain.

So why not, love is all in these things, that’s why love is entering into a magicshop created inside our heart by you guys.

But I found the door of this whole Milky Way in you. After knowing you, I get to know others and enter in this magicshop. I am not comparing you with the others but I felt comfort in your voice more than others’, I felt encouragement in your words more than others’, I found my peace in your eyes which glistens sometimes seeing your fans and I found my happiness in your evergreen smile and found inspiration in your journey with all your sacrifices and sufferings more than others’. You specifically hit my heart. I found my best version after knowing you; I started loving myself slowly after seeing you. In my imagination, you are my own safe place where you would hide me and never let me go. You are the safe place of mine which would take all my pains and sadness.

You know when you really crave for someone’s presence around you, it could be in silence also without him knowing, is love. And I crave for you…….."

He read the message and realized he was the one whom she loved