" you want to ride a bicycle at midnight "

He asked raising his brows as her eyes squinted just like little bunties and are now twinkling. She nodded vigorously as he giggled seeing her. Her red long dress with a black embroidered cotton drape was flying in the air settling nowhere. Her long jet black hairs slightly brushing near her ears, was making his heart fluttered. Her brown doe eyes were showing so much unexpected emotions at once that he couldn’t help but blush. So much warmth was spreading across the environment as their selves were standing in front of each other whilst hearing deep waves' sounds of the shore.

" OK let's go"

She squealed in happiness and excitement as they rode each other’s bicycle. They started paddling the bicycle as they came a long way riding in a silent atmosphere. None of them talked as he stared at her. She was looking like a freshly bloomed flower. So elegant and delicate. He thought how can be someone so soft looking. He saw how her lips pout sometimes then back to thin line spreading a faint smile. Her eyes were curiously looking at the road as his eyes were on her and as expected his bicycle fall making him fall on the ground making a loud thud. She stopped midway in surprise as eventually bursted into laughter. His eyes found a scene he was craving.

He remembered a memory of Angel's.

Flashback

Jackson please, leave me”
She laughed out loud and it was getting out of control as Jackson was tickling her on her stomach. They were returning from work walking on the footpath. Jackson was indeed a rich fellow but he behaved to be an ordinary person in front of Angel.
She was smiling but someone was breaking down in the same amount. He was Taehyung who was watching from his car window which was stuck in traffic. He saw Angel was chuckling so beautiful, his heart skipped millions of beats one after another seeing her but the one who was making her smile was not him and it was Jackson, an outsider. An outsider was making her laugh freely whether just made her cry since this few months. He realized he never live that moment of making her happy when Jackson was literally living it. He realized he never given her enough time to behave herself freely. He realized Jackson can experience her reactions while she was watching movies, does she eat popcorn while watching movies, or does she sleeps or does she get annoyed or does she get intrigued.  He doesn’t know anything because he never took her for the chance of seeing her reactions. He realized he never got a chance to cherish a walk with her, or dance with her in the middle of rain, he never cherished her habits, is she picky while shopping her wears, is she picky while choosing her dishes on the restaurant, does she reads books because he never saw er reading in front of him, how does her lips delight when she writes attentively. Does she want surprises on her birthday? What kind of gifts she would like. Does she smile more now with Jackson, does her heart is giving Jackson his place? Of course she used to smile more mesmerizingly with her but he never relished it like Jackson is doing. He is missing a lot of things. How it is to ride on Ferris wheel with her, is she scared of higher rides like roller coasters like him? so many questions were flooding inside his heart. But his heart crumpled seeing another guy making Angel’s heart flutter and laugh along. He thought he was the only one. What if this guys finds a place in her heart. What if she started loving him.
He cried looking them smiling and giggling while walking together.
In this 1 month, they didn’t talk to each other. no phone calls though they both craved each other’s gazes but they remained stern giving each other space to think.
Its not like that she didn’t longed him but she wanted to understand herself first if she really wanted or not. But love

This love just makes the things even more complicated

Flashback ended

He realized she already stopped smiling and was looking at his figure in confusion as he wasn't getting up but was just staring at her.

He was feeling something different seeing. He felt he literally cherished her each giggle and copied that particular sound inside his heart. His heart was beating uncontrollably as it was about to get exploded soon. So many beats skipped in a rapid way as he didn't remember anything happened that time when he saw Angel laughing or chucking. Of course Angel's giggles used to make his heart flattered but her laughing was creating a different story inside his heart. A story where her smile was the lead and making his each limb smile with it. So much satisfaction and so much warmth was on her laughing. He felt his each beat beamed differently hearing her laughing sound. He relished it without his knowing.

He smiled to himself and got up. She said

" sharing is caring. Let’s ride mine one"

She said adorably pouting. So pure damn it. His heart beamed.
He raised a brow and asked

" yo..you..won't feel uncomfortable "

She shook her head as her fingers with his most perfectly and she took him to her bicycle. He rode and then she sat on the front of where he was sitting. He started riding as her back pressed against his chest and he felt so much more than just simply tickling inside. It felt current, electric current strongly. Her fingers intertwined with his as they rode the bicycle together slowly slowly going ahead.

" Taehyung, what is love?"

Taehyung felt his heart flipped.

" love...I don't know....need of someone desperately.

She giggled as she said

" it's just a feeling of being protected in someone's embrace and right at that moment that damn trust of this someone will always protect you sneaking inside your heart without knowing yourself is love I guess. A fated feeling which you start to admire and adore. A feeling you pray to never go away. A feeling which contains millions of warm smiles, comforting hugs, passionate kisses without any fear of losing. Why such fear if our hearts are attached, why worry, if we know that we are gonna protect them no matter what. Why insecure if we know that someone we love will never go away because they are tied with us. So beautifully pure it is. "

His heart just attached so beautifully with hers without his knowing. His fingers clutched her waist and buried his face on her neck as he said

" what about pain"

" aghhh pain...you ever loved with eye smiles, tinted cheeks, mesmerizing lip giggles"

He remembered Angel's

" yeah"

" have you ever loved anyone's wounds, cuts and heart wrecking pain and wished for that all her pain should happen to you not her?"

" no"

She giggled

" I did. Trust me, when you are in love with someone's pain, you get attached with them as they are your own wounds. You feel the same amount of hurt and it gets more worse. But when the pain goes away the happiness feels so worthy that it makes our entire lives easier."

He smiled in pleasure hearing her.

" I loved her"

" Maybe you loved the idea of you falling in love huh"

She made him rethink about the whole situation again. But he was so much comfortable in her embrace as he wanted to forget everything worse which has happened. He was feeling safe and free. He tightened his embrace as she embraced him back. They kept paddling until they reached a new side of the beach where no one was present. They stopped but their embraced bodies didn't. They kept hugging each other as their heart was aching to feel more and more of each other. Gentle cold breeze blown against their faces as their fragrances amalgamating so beautifully with their breathing.

" why are you with me huh"

He whispered to her ear as she smiled in reaction shyly

" I feel safe."

To be continued