"I really really love you baby, you did it."
He said the moment he answered the call
She bursted into crying through phone call. His breath hitched hearing her cry. He tried hard not to sob by biting his palm which was in between his lips as he wanted not to hear by her. she cried and cried. As if all the emotions of these 2 weeks came out in tears for her. She wanted to feel him, embrace him as much as her heart longs. She was missing him terribly. Her whole self was burning in pain to just see him once. He was gone for so long.
"I ...I miss you...please come back"
He finally let out a painful whimper which she heard and understood he was also crying.
"I will Angel as soon as I come. I miss you more"
She then cried more as if tears were expressing her all emotions of getting distant of her love.
"no no you come to me right now"
She cried like a kid
"I will baby...shhh... come down"
"no no you come to me please."
"I will sweetheart, now come on go and celebrate and give yourself a flying kiss from me"
She nodded while smiling in between her tears
"You will meet me nah, promise"
He chuckled
"I promise my queen"
She smiled and cut the call
A week later
"Jackson can you please drive me back home"
She whined because Jackson was not letting her go before having the ice cream in the ice cream parlor. Jackson chuckled beautifully as her heart flattered.
"Sure madam, btw how was the movie we just watched?"
She gasped
"Gosh Jackson, it was the limit of my horror tolerance, I am going to beat the hell out of you for dragging me from work to watch this movie. I think I am not gonna get sleep tonight because of your terribly worst movie"
Jackson laughed holding his stomach while walking on the path to the ice cream parlor. She kicked his stomach by her elbow as he groaned in pain
"Deserving" she said with an evil smirk.
They laughed until they reached the ice cream parlor and had ice cream through their home back. Jackson was always with Angel, in her worst situations or in her happiness. He never left her side instead he tried every day to make their friendship grow stronger. Angel had finally someone to rely on.
Taking her to coffee dates, to movies, to couch dinners at her home, to long drives. He did everything to satisfy her needs. But there was something in her which was not getting satisfied which was craving Taehyung's long lasting hugs, his everlasting kisses, his warm cuddles, his slender fingers intertwining with her small ones, his forehead attached perfectly onto her forehead, his breaths against her skin, his giggles against her cheeks and his whimpers against her ears. His touches on her skin which causes millions of butterflies to fly here and there inside her.
Jackson used to talk to her all day long on weekends to know her more but she was yearning to hear Taehyung. She was missing him terribly. Jackson used to make her giggle over small things but her eyes never used to smile because her eyes were dampening to see him once.
She returned home that night and went to sleep in her room. The moment she entered her room she saw that the lights were off in her entire room. Darkness filled the room. She got curious because Aerum always lights up all the rooms in the evening. She went to the corner to switch the lights on. but she tripped on something and to her utter surprise someone grabbed her by wrapping arms around her waist as she was about scream in reaction and fear but that one arm grabbed her mouth and shut it up with palm. She was getting frightened thinking some thief might have broken up in her room. She kept swaying her legs attempting to kick the thief. She was released n the bed almost like she was thrown and her shocked face soon started to freeze seeing a very hypnotizing smiling Taehyung. She was frozen and couldn't process if she was hallucinating things or seeing real. Her face reddened seeing how brightly he was showing his boxy smile.
She gasped loudly
"Taehyung...you"
"Yes ,me my queen"
He chuckled against her cheek as her hands caresses his cheeks to believe he was really here. He bopped his nose with hers as she bursted crying seeing him after so long. He embraced her almost releasing his all weight on top of her. She embraced him wrapping her arms around his neck. She buried her face on the crook of his neck as she inhaled his signature scent. He buried his head on her neck and started leaving sweet kisses all over. She was giggling in between feeling ticklish. He kisses trailed down from her neck to her collarbones. She closed her eyes in reaction. His passion was burning her. His desires were making her forget everything. His gaze fall back on her eyes which were glistening in over joy
"You did it. I am so proud of you"
She nodded and embraced him again not intending to let him go away this time. He kissed her forehead with affection and warmth. He kissed her cheeks more gently as if he adored something which is precious. He attached his forehead with hers as they inhaled each other breaths. She did still not believe she was in his arms. She was longing for him and he is here now on her embrace. she wanted to forget everything which happened between them to break their bond. She wants to dissolve in him and never come back to real world. Real world doesn't understand their love.
She pulled out to just stare at him as long as she wants. She was miserable without him as automatically tears fell as he wiped them one by one. His eyes were saying a lot. Such expectable words which was making her whole self shivers. His eyes described unexplainable love of his. Her fingers caressed his cheeks then his forehead to his hairs and ruffled them slightly. He chuckled in reaction as he slowly placed his lips on hers. So many emotions were bursting, completeness, extreme affection which road to desire, so much unaccepted facts, pain, passionate love. their each pore was bursting to intertwine. They longed for each other and thus the value increased. They entangled with each other so tenderly as if they were new bloomed flowers brushing against each other but not letting each other fall at any cost.

Tears fell from Taehyung's eyes because he was about to say something which might break her again. He was breaking her inch by inch but he was the one who was feeling unbearable.
He was ruining her and she was letting him.
At midnight
"I need to leave for LA tomorrow night."
After explaining how he got inside her room which was through the balcony and Aerum was not at home as she went to stay at her friend's place, he said against her lips while she was slowly opening her eyes as she was sleeping.
She flustered her eyes as she saw him on top of her embracing her waist by his arms.
"What?"
He felt he was crashing from inside. Pain was plastered in her eyes and he saw it.
"I need to leave for 1 month. We have 4 concerts and 2 fan sign events"
She looked down without any reaction. She was turning emotionless slowly.
She slowly pushed him away from top of her. She got up wrapping the blanket over her as it was cold around. He looked at her in pleading eyes to just utter something. But nothing was heard as she went inside the restroom without saying anything. he sat there at her bed without any expression other than guilt.

To be continued