2 months later
At Sydney, Australia
“yes, Aerum, I am alright and eating properly. Why are you worrying?”
Narrow eyes and pouted lips were plastered on her features indicating she was going through hectic situation. She was walking on the corridor holding a pile of papers on her one hand and was talking to Aerum on the other hand. She was working under a renowned writer to experience life as a writer professionally and perfectly. She was also learning writing techniques which would enhance her writing presentation and increase her skills, new things to add onto her writings to add more depth and emotions and making it realistic more than imaginary. She was entering her boss’s room and soon ended the call with Aerum
“Can I come in?”
  He has “doe” like eyes. BTS’ Jungkook is usually described the same way. They’re big and brown. He has double eyelids but they cut off at the end. He has dimples and purple hair. His lips also form sort of a heart. He has a strong Cupid’s bow and the corners of his lips curve up into a smile. It’s also said when he smiles he has “macaroon eyes”. His nose is fairly high and has a rounded top as well. He’s also very tall.
He smiled gracefully seeing her as she smiled back and rested the files in his desk
“Can you please tell me, why I did this task. I was assigned to recheck your writings not collecting your previous drafts from the previous secretary”
She snarled cutely as he got up and went close to him while chuckling
“I am so sorry, Angel, I was about to go to her to collect those but I was busy with a sudden phone call meeting. Okay I am in for compensation”
He said adorably gently bowing his head as if serving a queen.
“hmm Kim Joe, the greatest writer has so many works pending according to today’s Schedule but instead he wants to compensate to his not so famous assistant just because he asked her to complete a small task huh? Is she that important to writer Joe?”
She said and giggled
“very much, because she is my best friend first and then my assistant. “
He said and bopped his nose with hers. She chuckled with him and nodded.
“Okie then, let’s bake cookies in your place”
“As your wish your highness”
She laughed seeing him bowing down again. Her heart just got bloomed in happiness to hear her best friend’s adorable words of acceptance in her request. Her heart fluttered when he smiled so lovingly looking at her.
Two months, two months literally created the best of friendship between Joe and Angel. The most pure friendships people will ever see between them. It is so precious and lovely for them that it itself spreads sweetness and happiness to the entire office. Bickering, joking, pinching each other were their regular activity but at the end of the day care and kindness was all over between them for each other. Humbleness and comfort was also present.
Meanwhile Taehyung and Angel’s relationship was getting lightened because of their schedules and profession. They were barely getting to talk to each other on phone calls. First one month was all covered with their daily messages, video calls at nights, phone calls every in between breaks but when Taehyung’s interviews where schedules in Berlin, Germany, they reduced, messaging, talking or even video calling. The number of phone calls is limited now. Phone calls have been a symbol of formality for them with just asking how they were and sometimes all day with no phone calls at all to each other. at first it affected them but now their works and passion came first which covered all their love lives.
She and he sometimes miss each other but don’t really call. As if the distance was forcefully getting between them by them. They were not trying like earlier. What might be the reason? Is it Joe coming into her life?

To be continued