The next Day midnight
The beach was full not like the other midnights. It was having an occasion with a huge crowd. Someone arranged a proposal for someone's special one.
Taehyung came early as usual to meet her but found a huge crowd. So he wore his mask and put his hoodie over his head for the crowd to not recognize him. the beach was decorated with strings of fairy lights and big candles. The environment was so romantic. His eyes wandered around and didn't find the would be bride and groom. Then his eyes found someone coming from afar. Those dark brown orbs which always flusters his heart was seen by his eyes as those eyes were lined with kohl and she was wearing something different. A black long drape which was wrapped around her whole body with neat folding here and there. Her bread cheeks were tinted crimson red and her cherry lips were reddened and her ears had silver long shoulder dusters. Her one arm was handling that clothing and the other was settling her long jet black hairs. She was taking his breath as she was looking ethereal. He never found someone so gorgeous and elegant with whole self wrapped up. She was looking so beautiful that his mouth parted a little and a whole zoo animals were playing inside his stomach. She was wearing this👇

"Hold on hold on man, stop staring, I am proposing her" He looked at the person right beside him

He looked at the person right beside him. A very handsome man was standing beside him. such manly aura, tall and smart in personality. His heart suddenly stopped beating as he heard someone was proposing her. His feet started becoming numb as his eyes again looked at her. His fingers trembled in an unexpected fear. Maybe the one she was talking about realized his mistake and was proposing her today. That's a good thing but why his heart was crumbling slowly. His forehead was becoming sweaty as he felt slightly breathing problem. Why his heart was crying silently, damn it what was this pain he was feeling?
"Her"
He heard that man standing beside him said something as his eyes never left her side and eventually his eyes saw a lady coming from behind Violet. He felt as if he found his lost breath from somewhere and he exhaled deeply in relief.
He saw Violet coming towards him as his heart again picked its pace. Her eyes and lips were smiling warmly making him feel such unexpected scenarios.
She came close to him and said
"gosh...this saree"
He nodded realizing she wore that clothing piece was named saree.
"Actually my best friend, Saira is getting proposed and her would be husband told all of her best friends to wear her favorite wear which was black saree. He wants everything perfect for her. So her best friend includes myself also."
His eyes were staring at her and he was feeling so restless which she was making him obviously. She finally looked at him after settling her saree. Their eyes met and he felt his entire existence was all she was controlling with those eyes. he said going near her ear their breaths entangled
"You are looking so beautiful." He said with his deep raspy voice.
She smiled shyly and chuckled lightly. She looked at the would be bride groom.
"So cute nah, he also arranged a hot air balloon after she says yes. She definitely will"
She chimed
He giggled and said
"Hot air balloon, that's so cringing."
"It's my favorite" she said innocently and automatically pouted.
Fuck you Taehyung, he cursed inside his head for uttering the wrong words to wrong person.
"I mean, such cre..creativity....pronunciation was wrong."
He said nervously shuttering a lot of times. She laughed at him making him giggle at the same time.
'lame...it was" she said as
He laughed at his own bad joke"
They both saw Violet’s friends proposing to each other so beautifully and romantically. When she said yes, all of them clapped. He noticed her eyes sparkled seeing them as if she also wants this kind of proposal. As if it was something she would always cherish in the future if it happens to her as well.
"kiss, kiss kiss"
The crowd cheered as the male leaned towards the lips of the female as they kissed sweetly yet passionately.
He just immediately stared at her and saw she was tearing slowly.
"hey you alright"
She wiped her tears hearing her as she nodded and said
"she found someone she loves. Not everyone is as lucky as her"
He nodded relating to her. he remembered Angel. He could have proposed her in a more elegant way anyone could ever think.
"come on come  on dance time"
The crowd cheered as everyone was searching their partners one by one. She said
"hey I am not dancing in this saree, you guys dance....I am leaving"
"oh come on Violet, you are my best friend. Dance a little" Saira said
"No no means no. I am leaving"
She said and started leaving the place but someone hold her wrist as she stopped. She looked behind and saw Taehyung looking at her with pleading eyes.
"please"
She breathed deeply and nodded and let him do whatever he wants.
He took her to the middle. He closed the gap between them as their bodies attached softly. His one arm captured her tiny waist and let her both arm rest around his neck. they started swaying left to right while staring at each other. so much emotions that were unsaid that day was being portrayed through eyes. so many apologies, painful words, comfortable words were being portrayed through eyes. Taehyung's fingers clutched against her waist tightly as his eyes were saying something else all on a sudden. He turned her around and made her swirl round and round on his fingers. Those sincere eyes were scaring her that if she hopes something more from him, her heart would break again like the other day. She bumped into his chest and he made her fall on his arms by tilting her. Those sincere eyes were now strongly showing desires. Her entire body felt shivers. She wanted something wrong, very wrong. Taehyung's attraction was increasing and it could lead to only temporary happiness the happiness Angel was happy with Joe temporarily. Eventually this attraction will go away and Violet will fall apart. Violet is not Angel. She can't handle breaking apart after promising to each other. this shouldn't happen. why was Taehyung showing such emotions. these emotions are breaking her because she can't afford to stay apart if something happens between them. Her heart will break down badly. if she returns Taehyung will be Angel's again. Violet was just a mere comforting machine for him. Besides Angel might have to get Taehyung's forgiveness then only Angel will be left in Taehyung's life not her. she will merely be a dream of Taehyung's which he will forget eventually. Taehyung kept swaying their bodies as his eyes met hers. she was in pain and fear at the same time. Why was he feeling like that, he never desired anything so passionately, nor Angel? His heart wanted to meet Violet’s not Angel's. Her eyes met his again he felt so much love that Angel's eyes never portrayed. Violet’s eyes were showing something limitless. Besides, he did everything with Violet feeling so much satisfied and in freedom without any fear of losing someone. He relished each moment spent with Violet. She made him feel happy, her embrace made him feel warmth and immense affection. She is healing his wounded heart slowly.
"shhh"
She embraced him before he could do anything more
"Shhhhh Taehyung stop feeling something impossible....hmmm..."
Taehyung pulled out and looked at her with a different type of pain. Maybe she was saying because she loves someone which isn't him. Taehyung thought. He felt jealous and unconditional pain. He nodded without showing any emotions as they got apart and saw the would be bride and groom riding a hot air balloon. Violet clapped her hands seeing them
'i..i am leaving hmm?"
He told her and left. She knows she made him stop but it was for their wellbeing. She can't be in more pain and nor Taehyung can stay in any misconception that he has feelings for Violet because it was temporary. Just because Violet was with him in his worst moments doesn't mean he started loving her. this is a temporary infatuation. It will go away slowly.

To be continued