A rusty voice of a girl echoed near his ears as he turned to look a girl who was wearing different kind of clothes. . her clothes were not that usual clothes which Koreans wear. It was different than that, like a long dress which was covering her till knees again she was wearing maybe an elite version of palazzos with that she had a long drape of cloth to cover her upper body. It was all white. Long black hairs were waved at the end, illusionary soothingly beautiful her face was, dark brown orbs, bread cheeks and a faint smile was plastered on cherry lips. She was looking ethereal. His eyes never left hers. And hers never left him. Her eyes, the most gorgeous eyes he ever see. Can Someone's eyes be this much beautiful? He thought. Her eyes shined when the city lights reflected on top of it. Tears left his eyes rapidly as she smiled vaguely. His heart was crying but his eyes never left hers. He soon bursted into tears looking somewhere else other than her. He buried his face on his palms.
"Broken huh?"
He didn't reply and kept sobbing. He felt embarrassing for crying in front of her but his tears was not naming to end.
"Look at me again."
He looked at her with his swollen eyes and the moment their eyes met, rapid rain poured on top of them as she smiled feeling thick rain drops on top her existence.
"Every beautiful thing has some already existing scars which we seemed to see later. You saw it now..."
He again felt warm tears were painted against his cheeks. He couldn't help but quietly sob. She kept seeing him while vaguely smiling without wiping his tears.
"Rains are often poured to discover our pain and hide the existing tears of those painful experiences. Rains are often called lover as they keep consoling us with their cold yet thick rapid drops until our tears intertwines with them and vanishes. Rains sometimes discover a consoler for them also. Rains also sometimes choose our pain sharing partner. Rain often gives an opportunity to embrace its blessing which is that partner who shares your pain. Rain also gives us opportunity to hide within their embrace, cover themselves in their embrace and breath their breathing, let their heart beat within their beats, intertwine with their souls to forget the pain"
He smiled and scoffed
"pain, have you ever been there where you saw your partner's eyes are emotionless for you, their heart doesn't beat for you anymore, they doesn't feel you any special but just consider a random human being. Have you ever seen your partner loving someone else in front of you? Embracing someone else? Feeling someone else's presence against them. I did."
She giggled beautifully
"it feels someone put a brick inside your heart which is just rubbing against your heart walls and making it bleed while burning. As if the flesh inside just can't bear excessive rubbing and it starts tearing the inside when you see someone you love touches another, when you see those glittering eyes and delighting eyes for someone else, when you see those eyes are full of love for another but not you, not even a single love glance. When you see them kissing someone else's, embracing someone else. You are asking me. I am that pain myself. I am the face of the pain which you are experiencing. I am that pain of yours."

He raised his brows and kept staring at her. she said all of those with a beautiful smile plastered on her face. His heart was craving something which his brain was denying. But his heart was desperate. His hands were hesitating to move forward. He looked nowhere then again at her. Her eyes, he was drowning so softly and slowly without him knowing. Her wet eye patels were moving upwards and downwards. Her hairs were getting wet completely while dripping some drops from the edges. Her face was completely drenched. she was looking so divine as if some goddess landed on the earth while bathing in rain. His hands moved forward and slowly held hers as she smiled seeing him hesitating.
"you know, hugging someone after a painful experience isn't wrong. That person whom you want to hug won't mind."
She said cutely as she embraced him and he inhaled her fragrance so desperately as if he was in need of her embrace. A loud shaky grasp left his mouth as he felt so much warmth that he couldn't describe. His heart was going insane remembering previous painful memories then this new feeling which was almost exploding his heart. This feeling is so much new to him, he never felt this feeling. Its like someone was slowly dislocating his inner soul and was taking it to another world, a world of nothingness, only pleasure. His hands captured her waist while pulling her closer. So much he was feeling, this wasn't the warmth he experienced with Angel. This was different. As if his heart was getting lighter. So much satisfaction that he didn't know he had felt earlier or not. So much pleased as if his heart just attached with something with which it was losing at the same time getting attached with something slowly. He buried his face on her neck and bursted into crying. He cried so much. She kept quiet because the rain was also covering her tears with its cold and thick rapid drops. She was crying silently. She can't express what she was feeling. She was so selfish to want him but she wanted more of him the more he snuggled onto her. she was so selfish to think he would feel something different for her sometime soon but he loves someone without knowing any boundaries. his heart was broken but she was feeling it. The wounds were his but she was feeling pain.

To be continued