Flashback

" Son you really want to marry my daughter? I mean you are the Kim Taehyung surrounded with millions of girls but.."

He smiled cheekily as he looked back at her father. He came to meet her father without her this time, only to ask for her hand

" uncle ummm you know your daughter is just like a rose which has thorns under so anybody who wants to reach her would have to go through those thorns may it causes them bruises or wounds. But you know uncle, she herself put aside her thorns and embraced me in my most miserable times in the most delicate way that you would never imagine. She gave her warmth to console my heart but she made me crave for her, she made me desperate for her one glance, she made me impatient for her approval inspite her loving me unconditionally. she gave comfort to my internal brutally ripped heart. She covered my wounds with the ointment of her love and healed me. She healed me adding her own warmth to it. She made me feel fulfilled and complete. I understand uncle that me being a celebrity might have some hesitations inside your mind about giving your daughter's hand to me or not. But trust me Uncle I am a one woman man and for me that woman is chosen which is her, your daughter. I am incomplete without her Uncle as if my soul has already chosen her. You don't know Uncle how much I am in love with your daughter. She has become my everything Uncle. You don't know Uncle being with your daughter is the most precious and grateful thing for me. I feel lucky to have her heart beat for me and only me. Trust me Uncle, I can never hurt her, my heart wouldn't agree. The thing we have is more than love and this I want to keep it for forever. I never felt so much sure about marrying someone. If you don't agree I will keep on trying because if she is not in my life then nobody would enter. I will give her all the happiness maybe more than I give myself. I will cherish her till death and after death if we are reunited. "

Her father was astonished hearing his pleadings. How can a celebrity could be this much down to earth and how can he be so much desperate for his daughter. His eyes glistened every time he mentioned Violet her father noticed. His eyes glittered also in between remembering their each moment, his heart started racing restlessly as her father was looking quite surprised for a moment and was silent after

He gulped as his hands started trembling, her father noticed that he was kinda sweaty also. He was freaking and her father chuckled getting up

" buckle up son, time to make my Princess a Queen of yours "

He bursted into crying hugging her father as her mother adored the father in law and son in law bonding.

End of Flashback

Her eyes became teary when she saw her parents in front of her on their wedding day. Wearing an off white embroidered laced long skirt of the lehenga and her full sleeved embroidered with different patterns with a tint of shimmer in it was making her look a literally glittering star. She was looking elegant. She was getting married near sea shore which voiced its existence by showcasing its cascaded waves. It was the evening when the twilight was slowly falling down and deep purple shade was surrounding a light tint of rusty orange and bluish sky making the sky look more magical and hypnotized. He was wearing a formal  off white tuxedo matched with her lehenga. His parents and her parents were present there. He was about to board the flight after getting married.
She was wearing this.....

He was never so sure and never so happy with his own decision ever

He was never so sure and never so happy with his own decision ever. Both their parents were standing beside each other where they were walking through the wooden aisle to create themist historic moments

The Nikah is a religious ceremony for a Muslim couple to be legally wed under Islamic law

As with any marriage, someone has to propose for the Nikah process to start. Imam Elturk explains that the woman or the man can make the proposal as long as the intention is for marriage. As per the rule, her parents officially proposed his hands for her.

For the Nikah, there has to be a minimum of two male witnesses that can attest to the fact that both the bride and groom say, “I do” or “Qubool” from their own free will and without any force from family members or anyone else. Violet's two cousin brothers are the witnesses today.

The Mahr is an obligatory gift from the groom to the bride. He will be marrying her with giving her 15 lakhs of Mahr. Yes, he officially became Muslim under an Imam of a mosque with Violet witnessing.

The Wali is the father of the bride who “gives away” his daughter. Her father came near the edge from where he preceeded and Violet stopped. She entangled her arms with her father and started walking with her two brothers behind them towards the groom who had literally tears in his eyes of overjoy. He was sobbing silently as she noticed and a few drops fell her eyes also. After so many battles, they won. Their love won. VIOLET’S  DREAM CAME TRUE. She really can't believe now that this is all happening. It's feeling like she is dreaming, no she is living her dreams.

Once all the requirements are met anyone can officiate the Nikah ceremony. The bride and groom repeat the word “qubool” or "I accept" three times.

She took a deep breath to control her uncontrollable whimpers but failed as she sobbed holding Taehyung’s hands. Before saying I do she said

" this is happening Taehyung."

She bursted into tears as he embraced her tightly and cried hard

" I can't believe. This is like a dream "

Everyone had tears in their eyes because they suffered a lot in this love game. Their love won as their hearts now beat for each other only.

The groom started saying

"qubool, qubool, qubool"

She cried looking down hearing him while her fingers were still intertwined with him.

Someone standing from behind started crying too staring at her crying self. She only knows how much Violet suffered in miserable pain, she only knows how much Violet loves Taehyung and its limits are nowhere to be found. Her tears were not stop falling. Jannat, Violet’s most adored sister who is not blood related but became so much more than a family to Violet which cannot get in any comparison of blood relations. She is the most happiest today because she knows exactly how Violet is feeling. How much she terribly broke in the past for him is only known by her.

Standing beside him the 6 remaining shooting stars had their eyes glistened seeing Taehyung crying out of over joy. They never saw Taehyung crying in over joy or over flowing emotions. Taehyung’s love won and they are celebrating it.

Violet looked at Jannat for the last time before saying

" qubool, qubool, qubool"

He kissed her forehead in over flowing emotions. This was magical more than it was thought to be. It was the most beautiful marriage in the decade.
Then the couple and the two male witnesses sign the contract, which the imam can provide or the couple can get their own, making the marriage legal according to civil and religious law. They did it as per the rules.

Traditionally, the bride and groom do not exchange vows. Imam Elturk explains that the imam or officiant will often recite a chapter or a couple of verses from the Quran, the Muslim holy book, and give a short sermon, or khutba, sometimes about the meaning of marriage, the rights, and responsibilities of the husband and wife or a similar topic.

The imam declared the marriage as everyone clapped.

She was smiling but her eyes never stopped crying. She was feeling she was in heaven already.

He whispered against her ears

" where to miss?"

She smiled and matched her eyes with his in the most passionate way

" to the stars"

To be continued